Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44745 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
izzieman:

If you have followed the Saga, They did not go to arrest him. They went with a proper search warrant to search but he was tried to prevent the search. He was the one the blew the matter up. If he had nothing to hide, why did he not just allow the search to be carried out?

Impunity had been the order of the day for so long that we all seem to kind of seem to have come to accept it as normal.

They went to his house/father's house in Sokoto and didn't come with a warrant at first. Dasuki made it known that they had no search warrants before they made a U-turn.

"Impunity had been the order of the day for so long that we all seem to kind of seem to have come to accept it as normal"

NO way! You not We. After the ordeal, what have they achieved? The man is still walking with his bank account longer than giraffe neck only to confiscate a paltry sum 40k dollars.

So this is fighting corruption? Having fun with looters huh? Nobody In jail till now. Thieves still driving C350 and G-Wagon around the town.

If I loot 20billion naira only to give back 200million naira is that the idea of fighting corruption?

I think this is going to be the new impunity.

If you are satisfied with this outcome then the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by prof12(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

When you hand over in oFfice,do you also hand over your personal belongings?
Bullet proof cars license are given by the NSA and he was the NSA! I know some private individuals who own up to 5bullet proof cars,is it now a crime?
Are u now attacking him for treason or corruption. Let's be more objective in reasoning.

Even if they found 50bullet proof cars,its EFCC that should trace and prove how he embezzled the money for them,if not DSS can't be prosecuting on that.
And what about the high caliber rifles found with him? ask other high ranking rtd military officers what it means keeping seven(7) high calibre rifles at home.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by baralatie(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
100% witch hunt!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by izzieman: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

They went to his house/father's house in Sokoto and didn't come with a warrant at first. Dasuki made it known that they had no search warrants before they made a U-turn.

"Impunity had been the order of the day for so long that we all seem to kind of seem to have come to accept it as normal"

NO way! You not We. After the ordeal, what have they achieved? The man is still walking with his bank account longer than giraffe neck only to confiscate a paltry sum 40k dollars.

So this is fighting corruption? Having fun with looters huh? Nobody In jail till now. Thieves still driving C350 and G-Wagon around the town.

If I loot 20billion naira only to give back 200million naira is that the idea of fighting corruption?

I think this is going to be the new impunity.

If you are satisfied with this outcome then the joke is on you.

Please go and read Dasuki's own statement. He said he handed over on Tuesday, they got a search warrant on Wednesday and came to his premises on Thursday. Now you have it twisted that they had no Search Warrants.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by BushidoBlue(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

'They were PROBABLY' purchased for thr FG'.
You are now working on your own assumption. So the man should be prosecuted based on the assumption you cooked up from your room? The DSS in their report did not state it was a govt car which he converted. They are his personal properties. If they were official cars,they would have stated it. Let us be more objective than letting our own emotions rule us. This is a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Everybody from their homes are sending in their own bad names fit for the dog(all from assumptions),just to see it hung. Please,stick with what the DSS released and not your own probabilities.
Happy sunday.

Aah my friend, I see you are new to assumptions in Nigeria.. one person assumed that money was missing, everyone gathered, they tried to find out how much, the money was not missing. Another day the same person assumed the amount missing got smaller, without questions or investigation people gathered and cursed and rained abuses... after investigation again the money was found yet to be remitted and the figure was way smaller than the "assumer" was assuming.
Now I am assuming that an elected official is assuming (because I wonder how he is privy to such information) that certain sums of money was used to finance a candidate during the last election. As usual the people gathered and gnashed teeth. WITHOUT INVESTIGATION.
So you see my friend assumptions are not new in this nation.
I assume you understand me?
Hehehehehehehee

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by jomoh: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
How do you know they are unaccountable? We do not know that.

Please did you read the article at all. Maybe you should read this part again on the 4th, 5th and 6th paragraphs especially the ones in bold.

The search was thoroughly conducted, and several items recovered, among which were some incriminating items. These include seven (7) high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons), several magazines and military related gears.

The team also recovered twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) were bullet proofs. These vehicles which are all exotic vehicles were retrieved from SAMBO’s residence having failed to produce evidence of ownership. For instance, what could he be doing with five (5) bullet proof cars as a retired NSA?. These cars which from all available evidence were purchased with tax payers money, were being kept for possible sinister enterprise.

The Service would want to state categorically that this search operation is not a witch hunt. The Service decided to move at this time in line with current Management resolve to be proactive and pre-empt individuals with penchant for impunity and lawlessness from putting back the nation to the dark days. The Service is also aware that the lethal arms and the vehicles recovered were not reflected in SAMBO’s handover notes or what could a former NSA be doing with destructive weapons and bullet proof cars which put together could disrupt the peace of any city in Nigeria for a while.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by camaraderi(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

The DSS did not give us any evidence of the so-called diversion!!! The man is a retired colonel and was NSA less than 48 hours before the search so any talk of finding AK 47 in his house is balderdash.So you want a man who as NSA fought boko haram to a standstill to keep dane guns in his house? You want him and hia family to be moving in non-bullet proof cars? A big Nooo Dasuki would not be a sitting duck for any boko haram revenge attack or arranged assasination by D3(D Daura President)

As ex-nsa he has no reason to keep rifles at home without license and even as a retd col. He is not qualified to have miltary guards posted to his house but his friends (minimah,badeh) ensured he got them. They came with a warrant to search but was uncooperative and you probably skipped the part that he did not list the cars and rifles in his hand over note. Na him fellow northerner he dey harass and here u are defending him dasuki, his father was ousted as the emir of sokoto by Gen Abacha. Probably EFCC should have come in to effect the search on his properties but it a treason offense which gave them more jurisdiction to search.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by abokikhalifa: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Sia baba
SAmbo ur days ar numberd
Buhari will hunt u modafuckers down
U think u can just come nd distroye ma country like that.
Nigeria is getting better
I just can't imagine jonathan as ma president ever
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bellras(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Why must we defend impunity and self aggrandizement for cry out loud. If dasuki is an IBO man now it would have been a different ball game. Let him face the law. If he has any incriminating materials against anybody no matter how highly placrd , he should expose them and let devil be ashamed .. Why must people continue to defend impunity because of cheap political popularity. If he has anything incriminating against the PMB he should go ahead and expose him and stop crying foul.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Joeoku78: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2015
This is not a vendetta issue against Dasuki considering the heinous offences he committed while in office as NSA and after leaving office based on items recovered from his home. Ammunitions and bullet proof cars meant for what? He must have a hidden agenda purposely to overthrow the legitimate govt of Buhari promised by the PDP during electioneering campaign that should Buhari wins the election that the military will topple his govt. Maybe Dasuki would be used to orchestrate to overthrow. This man suppose to be tried and sent to prison without delay.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Welcome to the New Nigeria were nobody is above the law,if you are guilty you will pay the price..we need sanity,brutal and swift,this country has been going to the dogs for too long
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sukkot: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2015
i think ndigbo is just mad that buhari has not appointed one ndigbo yet. thats why they are like children venting. my enemies enemy is my friend. thats why they are supporting dasuki.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
jomoh:

Please did you read the article at all. Maybe you should read this part again on the 4th, 5th and 6th paragraphs especially the ones in bold.

Intelligent people do not believe everything they read or hear.They apply their reasoning critically. There are always two sides to every story and in our law a person is innocent until proven guilty. There is no information presented that Dasuki was questioned under caution as required by law so we know that we have not heard HIS VERSION.So we cannot talk of "UNACCOUNTED" we simply DO NOT HAVE THAT INFORMATION . We also know that he was not arrested and he ,so far,has not been charged with any offence. Ultimately it is for courts to determine any offence and I do not see any movement in the direction of the court which is what law enforcement agencies do when they have EVIDENCE,they do not go to press for a mob trial.
Your further referring me to the article is funny implicitly you are suggesting the article is the WORD OF GOD? No it is just a series of UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations that have not even warranted an arrest not to talk of charges. I appreciate that that may change but thus far we must keep an open mind an analyze things as they are objectively rather than succumb to group think and mindless acquiescence
It may emerge later that there is evidence to show that Dasuki worse than Satan but that evidence is not in the article and there is no evidence he has been ASKED TO ACCOUNT for anything
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
izzieman:

Please go and read Dasuki's own statement. He said he handed over on Tuesday, they got a search warrant on Wednesday and came to his premises on Thursday. Now you have it twisted that they had no Search Warrants.
so when did they go to Sokoto as Dasuki reported or you chose to forget that part.

Dasuki said they can with no warrant at first that even why he refused them. The thread is still here.

And you think Dasuki's own statement was the first report on this?

The twist is on you.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2015
sukkot:
i think ndigbo is just mad that buhari has not appointed one ndigbo yet. thats why they are like children venting. my enemies enemy is my friend. thats why they are supporting dasuki.
. You struggle at being intelligent.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Intelligent people do not believe everything they read or hear.They apply their reasoning critically. There are always two sides to every story and in our law a person is innocent until proven guilty. There is no information presented that Dasuki was questioned under caution as required by law so we know that we have not heard HIS VERSION.So we cannot talk of "UNACCOUNTED" we simply DO NOT HAVE THAT INFORMATION . We also know that he was not arrested and he ,so far,has not been charged with any offence. Ultimately it is for courts to determine any offence and I do not see any movement in the direction of the court which is what law enforcement agencies do when they have EVIDENCE,they do not go to press for a mob trial.
Your further referring me to the article is funny implicitlyy you are suggesting the article is the WORD OF GOD? No it is just a series of UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations that have not even warranted an arrest not to talk of charges. I appreciate that that may change but thus far we must keep an open mind an analyze things as they are objectively rather than succumb to group think and mindless acquiescence
ur intelligence is selective,there is no neutrality in it,like u am biased towards this govt just as are u biased towards the last administration.change is here,adapt or die,that is just the basic principle of societal evolution.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by hotwax: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

Oga, Do you know any American NSA chief? Do you even know how they live during and after service? Or you just want to use America as an example just to appear intelligent?

So you know the list of property of the American NSA boss? Please don't do yourself like this on the Internet.

Lemme ask you something, all the reports you read about this Dasuki saga since the very first day till this SSS report and even Dasuki's own account, (keep an open eye) don't you get the feel that something is amiss especially considering what the SSS wrote.

What is treasonable in having a bulletproof cars and Guns? Stuffs that has been with him for sometime now.
How long has he been relieved of his duty before the arrest/siege.
Dont you see anything stupid and unclassy the way they went about it? They lack coordination.

So even if they got some incriminating evidence that he wants to commit treason against the state, should they leave him to be walking freely?

When you think Maryln Ogar and Co were over zealous, the new top brass are now giving overzealous a new dimension.

I wont argue with you. Ex military men can have armory abi ? For what if I may ask. I trust Buhari, people like you can't deter him from doing his job. That's why we voted for him.

Nigerians are very stubborn. That's why we need someone as tough as Buhari.

Based on the whailing and crying we r seeing...it shows Buhari is working.

No more impunity. It's time for rule of law.

Next is to ban siren abuse by public office holders....whailing whalers can also cry for that.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sukkot: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

. You struggle at being intelligent.
you struggle at being a human being. you are a beast
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your further referring me to the article is funny implicitly you are suggesting the article is the WORD OF GOD? No it is just a series of UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations that have not even warranted an arrest not to talk of charges. I appreciate that that may change but thus far we must keep an open mind an analyze things as they are objectively rather than succumb to group think and mindless acquiescence
It may emerge later that there is evidence to show that Dasuki worse than Satan but that evidence is not in the article and there is no evidence he has been ASKED TO ACCOUNT for anything
well said!

The man was not even arrested. No evidence, No court case against him.

What is the SSS actually doing?

Most Nigerians on here are very daft.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2015
kiss
ehie:
ur intelligence is selective,there is no neutrality in it,like u am biased towards this govt just as are u biased towards the last administration.change is here,adapt or die,that is just the basic principle of societal evolution.
No I am not biassed,even if you are. I am willing t change my mind if evidence emerges.I suspect that Dasuki is probably corrupt but I remain able to compartmentalize my sentiments from facts. My view is I would actually like to see corrupt people in prison and that requires intelligent use of the law not amateurish cowboy tactics that only achieve a newspaper headline and nothing more. These days agencies like the DSS need first class lawyers who have a good understanding of legal loopholes to advise them even during the investigation stage so that when they catch people there is certainty of conviction.
That kind of legal expertise is not cheap and it is not clear government will be willing to pay that.I have had some personal experience of this eg a government official earning 100k a month having to sign a check of 5 million every month to a lawyer would feel jealous and find a way to scuttle it or even make the lawyer fail so as to stop it. Otherwise they may demand a share and many top lawyers would feel thet can earn as much or more outside government working for the "criminals" just shun government work.Recently we heard Afe Babalola saying government owes hims millions since OBJ's time .We see similar things in the NFF with Keshi
The summary is in these days of DUE PROCESS government needs to act SMART not just TOUGH. Criminal law is not a morality enterprise but a technical one so whether a thing is bad or good is not the issue but that the security agencies pursue conviction with expertise. We have not forgotten the case of the alleged bomber extradited from Sudan
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2015
hotwax:

I wont argue with you. Ex military men can have armory abi ? For what if I may ask. I trust Buhari, people like you can't deter him from doing his job. That's why we voted for him.

Nigerians are very stubborn. That's why we need someone as tough as Buhari.

Based on the whailing and crying we r seeing...it shows Buhari is working.

No more impunity. It's time for rule of law.

Next is to ban siren abuse by public office holders....whailing whalers can also cry for that.
I see. I was thinking you are neutral on this.

So how he handled Dasuki is your idea of doing a job? The thief is on the street. He stole billions and people died on this account and all the FG could do was to retrieve 40k dollars and bullet proof cars. He is not even charged for embezzlement /corruption, no crime at all.

You have PMB so far up your asz that you don't even see/understand whats happening.

That guy should be locked up that's how it's supposed to be but he is on the street walking and you think this is a way to fight corruption if at all its what it is.

You are even worst than the tanoids..
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

The DSS did not give us any evidence of the so-called diversion!!! The man is a retired colonel and was NSA less than 48 hours before the search so any talk of finding AK 47 in his house is balderdash.So you want a man who as NSA fought boko haram to a standstill to keep dane guns in his house? You want him and hia family to be moving in non-bullet proof cars? A big Nooo Dasuki would not be a sitting duck for any boko haram revenge attack or arranged assasination by D3(D Daura President)
All this gra gra....just to make people think that the daura-clown is really working hard.... When he's out there cracking jokes with Obama in white-house!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

His armoured vehicles are most certainly personal.

7 rifles? You don't think a retired colonel and former NSA boss would be a gun enthusiast.

Corruption, maybe. But definitely not terrorism - from the current info we've been given.

What I smell is vendetta.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2015
flyingdutchman:
To the enlightened, this is a case of baloney! Werin concern SSS with corruption? Seems to me like SSS were searching for something that can't be mentioned cos of the embarrassment it would cause them.
Nigerians sef! Common sense some no get for here. Pikin!

A certain certificate maybe? grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
kiss No I am not biassed,even if you are. I am willing t change my mind if evidence emerges.I suspect that Dasuki is probably corrupt but I remain able to compartmentalize my sentiments from facts. My view is I would actually like to see corrupt people in prison and that requires intelligent use of the law not amateurish cowboy tactics that only achieve a newspaper headline and nothing more. These days agencies like the DSS need first class lawyers who have a good understanding of legal loopholes to advise them even during the investigation stage so that when they catch people there is certainty of conviction.
That kind of legal expertise is not cheap and it is not clear government will be willing to pay that.I have had some personal experience of this eg a government official earning 100k a month having to sign a check of 5 million every month to a lawyer would feel jealous and find a way to scuttle it of even make the lawyer fail so as to stop it.We see similar things in the NFF with Keshi.

The summary is in these days of DUE PROCESS government needs to act SMART not just TOUGH>
That's the issue we have in this country.

The security agencies are lazy and not smart. They always want a cowboy approach to everything that's the reason the poor go to jail and the rich don't.

Everybody and their grand mother knows that Dasuki is corrupt but the don't have the smart to nail him and it sticks. If they keep treating public officers/politicians the exact way Dasuki was treated, Do you think anything will be achieved?

When you complain about this deficiencies some retards will think you are biased

If they want to fight corruption they should do it effectively and smart. The American FbI won't arrest you if they don't have concrete evidence to nail you, as a matter of fact it will pain them if the arrest you and prosecute a criminal and he goes Scott free.

What's with the charade/distractions when nobody is going to jail.? Don't they know how to do their jobs? Is it incompetence? Perhaps witch hunt?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Tomjazzy2: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
koboko69:

Chineke meeeeeh......even devil sef TAKE COVER for this your lie cheesy
I honestly think you lack the ability to comprehend simple arguments.

#nooffence intended
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nellypy: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
This administration is trying
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by koboko69: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
I honestly think you lack the ability to comprehend simple arguments.

#nooffence intended

HEY...PEOPLE WHO KNOWS THE CLOWN I QUOTED UNDERSTANDS BETTER. GO THROUGH HIS POSTS AND STOP POKING NOSE WHERE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by BizBayo: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

So where is the treasonable felony in the list of "crimes" mentioned by the DSS

bro, some people are just naturally stupid. Instead of them to ask questions they yarn rubbish.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:
That's the issue we have in this country.

The security agencies are lazy and not smart. They always want a cowboy approach to everything that's the reason the poor go to jail and the rich don't.

Everybody and their grand mother knows that Dasuki is corrupt but the don't have the smart to nail him and it sticks. If they keep treating public officers/politicians the exact way Dasuki was treated, Do you think anything will be achieved?

When you complain about this deficiencies some retards will think you are biased

If they want to fight corruption they should do it effectively and smart. The American FbI won't arrest you if they don't have concrete evidence to nail you, as a matter of fact it will pain them if the arrest you and prosecute a criminal and he goes Scott free.

What's with the charade/distractions when nobody is going to jail.? Don't they know how to do their jobs? Is it incompetence? Perhaps witch hunt?
We have seen thee same thing with Dimeji Bankole and others and it is beginning to look like a rite of passage to deceive the undiscerning mob that cheer like baying hounds.For me the issue is not arrest and making redundant noise on the pages of newspapers but takig people to court and making sure they GO TO PRISON.
I have not yet heard anything that will send Dasuki to jail .That is what is annoying for me.
I have never seen where security agent conduct a search and then come out to say they found "incriminating" evidence without pressing charges. They better do so quickly because otherwise the FG will be paying out significant funds from OUR scarce resource as damages
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by henrimoto(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

he is a treat to the Nigerian state! go back to the report, and read the first paragraph.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by arabbunkum: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Look elsewhere; I don't have your time.

legaxi:

See watin illiteracy they course ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.