Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44748 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by lordcharles01: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

Calm down I'm not pro-jonathan, what I'm say in is this agencies has their duties, with the look of things what they have against him is am issue of fund misappropriations, and embezzlement, this is clearly the field of EFCC, which I believe will be in better position to prosecute him and bring him to justice. How have I supported corruption

I understand your point. There's inter agency support action too. can EFCC conduct a search based on allegations of treason? Hell no. That's the DSS forte. If after their search there's enough reason to charge him for misappropriation of funds, then they will forward their investigation to EFCC who will do the needful.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Tomjazzy2: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
koboko69:

HEY...PEOPLE WHO KNOWS THE CLOWN I QUOTED UNDERSTANDS BETTER. GO THROUGH HIS POSTS AND STOP POKING NOSE WHERE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
incase you didn't notice, I didn't bother going through his recent posts. My observation was sorely based on his post that you subsequently quoted and highlighted some parts in bold.

The bolded and your deductions you made therefrom, followed no known logical sequence.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sainty2k3(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
lordcharles01:

I understand your point. There's inter agency support action too. can EFCC conduct a search based on allegations of treason? Hell no. That's the DSS forte. If after their search there's enough reason to charge him for misappropriation of funds, then they will forward their investigation to EFCC who will do the needful.
Understood, most sensible mention so far
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business
What they dd was CONDUCT A SEARCH using a search warrant which is a legitimate part of their duties. I do not have a problem with that.I have a problem with their press statement that they found incriminating evidence.
We do not know the grounds on which the warrant was applied for and so I cannot say it must be EFCC we simply do not have that information.

We can only assume that the EFCC either do not think they have any issues with him or if they do they are still "investigating"
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sainty2k3(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
What they dd was CONDUCT A SEARCH using a search warrant which is a legitimate part of their duties. I do not have a problem with that.I have a problem with their press statement that they found incriminating evidence.
We do not know the grounds on which the warrant was applied for and so I cannot say it must be EFCC we simply do not have that information.

We can only assume that the EFCC either do not think they have any issues with him or if they do they are still "investigating"
Noted
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by koboko69: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
incase you didn't notice, I didn't bother going through his recent posts. My observation was sorely based on his post that you subsequently quoted and highlighted some parts in bold.

The bolded and your deductions you made therefrom, followed no known logical sequence.

WELL FOR THE RECORDS. THE CLOWN IS A KNOWN TRIBALIST....AND A BIAFRAN WAR LORD. HE ATTACKS YORUBAS AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY AND KEEPS OPENING TRIBAL BASHING THREADS
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

Stop blabbing rubbish! It is only when your Brainless Dullapo arrests the likes of Thief.nubu and Amaechi that we will take him serious. For now it is witch-hunting!

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by jomoh: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
Intelligent people do not believe everything they read or hear.They apply their reasoning critically. There are always two sides to every story and in our law a person is innocent until proven guilty. There is no information presented that Dasuki was questioned under caution as required by law so we know that we have not heard HIS VERSION.So we cannot talk of "UNACCOUNTED" we simply DO NOT HAVE THAT INFORMATION . We also know that he was not arrested and he ,so far,has not been charged with any offence. Ultimately it is for courts to determine any offence and I do not see any movement in the direction of the court which is what law enforcement agencies do when they have EVIDENCE,they do not go to press for a mob trial.
Your further referring me to the article is funny implicitly you are suggesting the article is the WORD OF GOD? No it is just a series of UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations that have not even warranted an arrest not to talk of charges. I appreciate that that may change but thus far we must keep an open mind an analyze things as they are objectively rather than succumb to group think and mindless acquiescence
It may emerge later that there is evidence to show that Dasuki worse than Satan but that evidence is not in the article and there is no evidence he has been ASKED TO ACCOUNT for anything

Are you saying that the DSS could still go ahead and publish a false information about the physical evidences found in his premises (which would most likely have a pictorial and video documentations) after interrogating the man for proves of ownership (which he failed to produce) and also the obvious difference in his handover note and his actual possessions? And you expect the man to still keep mute and note issue a press release denying the accusations? Instead the man went on a compassionate plea that he supported the emergence of the administration through his actions and inactions.

We are no more under GEJ, where people's sense of reasonable analysis of incidences were bastardized with Religious, Political and Ethnic sentiments but its seems some people's minds are still clearly infected.

Inspite of your initial subtle attempt at insult which I ignored for the time being, I still went to read your comment but after reading your paragraph, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

"... What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may

God have mercy on your soul."

Back to your subtle insult.

You may be right that intelligent people don't believe all what they read but Intelligence plus Education means you know what to believe and what not to believe(i.e. You just don't condemn everything because it does not suit your corrupt ideology). You try to differentiating a statement of potential fact from a statement of potential fallacy. Like they say "in every rumour, there's an element of truth". Your ability to deduce the truth from the rumour is the combination of your Education and your Intelligence.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Tomjazzy2: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
koboko69:

WELL FOR THE RECORDS. THE CLOWN IS A KNOWN TRIBALIST....AND A BIAFRAN WAR LORD. HE ATTACKS YORUBAS AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY AND KEEPS OPENING TRIBAL BASHING THREADS

Yet again you failed to comprehend my argument and point sad
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Aah my friend, I see you are new to assumptions in Nigeria.. one person assumed that money was missing, everyone gathered, they tried to find out how much, the money was not missing. Another day the same person assumed the amount missing got smaller, without questions or investigation people gathered and cursed and rained abuses... after investigation again the money was found yet to be remitted and the figure was way smaller than the "assumer" was assuming.
Now I am assuming that an elected official is assuming (because I wonder how he is privy to such information) that certain sums of money was used to finance a candidate during the last election. As usual the people gathered and gnashed teeth. WITHOUT INVESTIGATION.
So you see my friend assumptions are not new in this nation.
I assume you understand me?
Hehehehehehehee

I want to assume that I fully understand your assumption. Please let me know when they assume some new assumptions,am assuming that the assumers will create some new assumptions.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by TheFreeOne: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
omonnakoda:

We have seen thee same thing with Dimeji Bankole and others and it is beginning to look like a rite of passage to deceive the undiscerning mob that cheer like baying hounds.For me the issue is not arrest and making redundant noise on the pages of newspapers but takig people to court and making sure they GO TO PRISON.
I have not yet heard anything that will send Dasuki to jail .That is what is annoying for me.
I have never seen where security agent conduct a search and then come out to say they found "incriminating" evidence without pressing charges. They better do so quickly because otherwise the FG will be paying out significant funds from OUR scarce resource as damages

APC started with lies > propaganda and now thay've added sensationalism to their arsenal so that the 'baying hounds' chanting 'sai and chanji' will be forever hoodwinked and not discern they've been short-changed.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2015
TheFreeOne:

APC started with lies > propaganda and now thay've added sensationalism to their arsenal so that the 'baying hounds' chanting 'sai and chanji' will be forever hoodwinked and not discern they've been short-changed.
Well can you leave APC or PDP out of it if quoting me.I am not interested in any of that.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
jomoh:

Are you saying that the DSS could still go ahead and publish a false information about the physical evidences found in his premises (which would most likely have a pictorial and video documentations) after interrogating the man for proves of ownership (which he failed to produce) and also the obvious difference in his handover note and his actual possessions? And you expect the man to still keep mute and note issue a press release denying the accusations? Instead the man went on a compassionate plea that he supported the emergence of the administration through his actions and inactions.

We are no more under GEJ, where people's sense of reasonable analysis of incidences were bastardized with Religious, Political and Ethnic sentiments but its seems some people's minds are still clearly infected.

Inspite of your initial subtle attempt at insult which I ignored for the time being, I still went to read your comment but after reading your paragraph, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

Back to your subtle insult.

You may be right that intelligent people don't believe all what they read but Intelligence plus Education means you know what to believe and what not to believe(i.e. You just don't condemn everything because it does not suit your corrupt ideology). You try to differentiating a statement of potential fact from a statement of potential fallacy. Like they say "in every rumour, there's an element of truth". Your ability to deduce the truth from the rumour is the combination of your Education and your Intelligence.

All I am interested in is seeing this man charged to court if there is any evidence against him.If indeed he has committed crimes I would be pained to see him walk free because our security agencies did not do their work properly.So it is not really me that needs convincing it is the courts and they should be working hard to ensure that is the case if indeed he has committed crimes.Trials happen in courts not in the media and from what I have read he has not so far been interviewed under caution.Those with any knowledge of the law would appreciate the significance of that!
Your perception of "insults" is a predicament I cannot help you need to seek assistance for that problem elsewhere

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Coolcash1: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
GOOD JOB DSS...WELL DONE.

We SENSIBLE Nigerians are solidly behind you.

Well done again. And please JAIL that bastard Rtd Colonel Sambo Dasuki and Co.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by dabossman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
All I see here are people blowing hot and cold over issues that are still under investigation. Dasuki may be guilt or innocent, time will tell. But to see supposedly educated people throwing around all sorts of conspiracies is disheartening. Witch hunt. BH sponsor. Some of you speak like you are Dasuki's shadow.

When you don't know the facts, you shut up and stop speculating.

1 Like

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Human being chatter ,they gossip,they speculate and such like that is what being human is all about. It may be different for robots and machines but humans chatter!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Godsonkemz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Story for the gods. Are we moving forward or backward to authoritarian rule. Buhari shud stop hunting those he percieved as threat during his campaign and concentrate on business. This character assasinating allegation obviously was fabricated by APC. In a nation of lies, truth is seen as treason jus like my comment.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by BushidoBlue(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
gsalvatore:

They went to his house/father's house in Sokoto and didn't come with a warrant at first. Dasuki made it known that they had no search warrants before they made a U-turn.

"Impunity had been the order of the day for so long that we all seem to kind of seem to have come to accept it as normal"

NO way! You not We. After the ordeal, what have they achieved? The man is still walking with his bank account longer than giraffe neck only to confiscate a paltry sum 40k dollars.

So this is fighting corruption? Having fun with looters huh? Nobody In jail till now. Thieves still driving C350 and G-Wagon around the town.

If I loot 20billion naira only to give back 200million naira is that the idea of fighting corruption?

I think this is going to be the new impunity.

If you are satisfied with this outcome then the joke is on you.

*ROTFL grin grin
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by juman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
A deliberately destroyed country.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ModiKen(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business

Because its a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY considering the position he occupied in the last administration and the level of accusations levelled against him
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by merry02(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tmaritas76:
the first report was from Dasuki and he must have hidden some material information to draw peoples sympathy. He is a theif.
that's good !but dss should take their time to search tinubu,atiku,obj, house as well!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Evaromantik(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
izzieman:

This is what is wrong with our country, some of you are so young that you do not know how things are supposed to function. The system has been so twisted that the notion of right and wrong has been lost.

Did you see Dasuki's comment where he admitted that those were service rifles? He said he has not had time to return them. He admitted he had three but they found five. He has held command positions in the Army and was NSA so he ought to know the rules. When you hand over command, Firearm are handed over right away not one day later. He incriminated himself by hand over and not mentioning in his hand over note that he had those rifles in his possession.

This is how a country is supposed to work. No one would have heard about it if he had not gone and shouted to curry favour.
This is what is wrong with our country.some of you are too old that you have started experiencing senile-de-mentia and exhibiting biased statements aswell.......i couldn't figure out what made you injudicious in the highest order......one left office and and wednesday and on friday his house got raided.dnt you know that Nigerian gov't will never win him if this case goes out to the court because enough time was not given to him......do u knw there is a possibility for GEJ to return certain stuffs and claim he forgot that he still keep them........pls dear stop being ludicrous
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by FOREXMART(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
OchukoisBlack:
The State Security Service (SSS) has broken its silence on its search of the residences of Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser, saying that it found “incriminating” evidence during its operation.

The SSS released a statement signed by Tony Opinion stating this as a fact.
The statement reads

Source https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss

when shiieet hit the fan would you still be a fan?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by haywhy80: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
merry02:
#hogwash!the DSS is just trying to justify their unconstitutional action!there is no way police or SSS ll not find something incriminating! if someone was sacked on tuesday,the Dss got got search warrant on wed nd embarked on the arrest on thursday,there is more to it!
**the first report indicated 9 cars bt this one is 12 cars now!which one do we believe?
**the first report indicated 3 riffles bt its 5 now!
**i think this man is a son of former emir sokoto?if yes,I don't think he acquires all his

wealth from GEJ administration
**the question if is there any crime in using bulletproof car?can someone arrest Obj,babangida,theophilous Danjuma for using. Bulletproof jeeps?
Let's see the aftermath of the action anyways....the end shall justify the means...

Sule Lamido was arrested,procecuted by law nd sentenced to prison without bail bt some Apc apologist re still under immunity,nyanko was bailed,silva was placed on bail...my advice to Buhari is to trend softly cos the same ppl prasing him today ll turn their back against him tomorrow!

Busted!!!
The pix of the cars are taken from this site!
https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/
The DSS must be fine for forgery!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Lakeland4321: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
Because he is in possession treasonable items such as bullet proof cats without authority, he's suppose to be a patroit with priviledged and highly sensitive information which it seems he's using against the State
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Then the prosecution should start work immediately..
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Olaone1: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Arresting people because they own bullet proof cars? Funny stuff! All former governors and ministers, NA members own more than 1 armoured cars. Even some commissioners and LG chairmen.
Even some aides to governors, ministers and NA members, etc.

This is nothing but witch-hunt.

They should tell us how many of such Tinubu owns
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Olaone1: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
What about politicians who own private jets? What will happen to them? Funny stuff undecided
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.

https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/

See Your Life?
You believe everything you read abi?
confirm the link above guy!
APC and lies!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Why do you people keep on defending the indefensible?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Do you guys still think we are still under Jonathan?

My friend, what is actually treasonable about the DSS findings from the report given so far? Though there might be issue of corruption which has not been confirmrd yet, treason, I don't think there's anything that depict such in this there findings.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by free13: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Stupid dss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

U.S. Shouldn’t Rush To Embrace Nigerian Election Results —US Senator Jim Risch / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.