Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. (6128 Views)

When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) / DSS Statement On Sambo Dasuki's alleged siege of residence- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Where did Tinubu get the money to buy massive land in Victoria Island and build a gigantic hotel like Oriental hotel and later bought the car park more expensive than the main building, initially flaunting a Chinese woman as the owner? Where did Atiku get the money to build American Uni of Nig? Where did Amechi get the money to buy a hotel for N38 b in Abuja? Where did Aisha Buhari get money to donate N138m last year? Double standard!!!!

25 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by echelons(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2015
So what's your point?
Any body who's done wrong, one way or the other will eventually be caught. so chill..Those guys really don't care about you. angry

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by bukolajegede(f): 2:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Pic pls.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by fyneguy: 4:10am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
Where did Tinubu get the money to buy massive land in Victoria Island and build a gigantic hotel like Oriental hotel and later bought the car park more expensive than the main building, initially flaunting a Chinese woman as the owner? Where did Atiku build American Uni of Nig? Where did Amechi get the money to buy a hotel for N38 b in Abuja? Where did Aisha Buhari get money to donate N138m last year? Double standard!!!!

Mrs Sambo?
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by indeed123: 4:39am On Jul 19, 2015
fyneguy:

Mrs Sambo?

Oriental Hotel has employed so many people. How many people will dasuki house employ after its completion?

29 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by saintneo(m): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Why compare?

BTW, take a look at team comparison Rangers versus Enyimba; also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by dadexcel: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2015
indeed123:

Oriental Hotel has employed so many people. How many people will dasuki house employ after its completion?

. And that justifies the source of the loot used to build it right? And someone on the other thread. is trying so hard to crucify a man that was already a colonel in nigerian army as at 1985 for building a two storey building in kaduna neighbourhood! You guys behave like clowns, so hypocritic! God will help this nation!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2015
fyneguy:

Mrs Sambo?
Lol. Keep guessing.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2015
echelons:
So what's your point?
Any body who's done wrong, one way or the other will eventually be caught. so chill..Those guys really don't care about you. angry
until Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Atiku, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam Abubakar are caught, no one should come here and talk about corruption. We are not dullards.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2015
bukolajegede:
Pic pls.
Google it.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2015
indeed123:

so u steal tax payers hotel and build a hotel and employ your kindred and that justifies the stealing? Keep displaying your low IQ level.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2015
dadexcel:
. And that justifies the source of the loot used to build it right? And someone on the other thread. is trying so hard to crucify a man that was already a colonel in nigerian army as at 1985 for building a two storey building in kaduna neighbourhood! You guys behave like clowns, so hypocritic! God will help this nation!
this is one of the reasons I hate the APC bigots. They are hypocrites.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by ddippset(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
until Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Atiku, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam Abubakar are caught, no one should come here and talk about corruption. We are not dullards.
go and tell the people who are supposed to catch them and ask them why they were too weak to catch them. Wike should catch amaechi, ambode should catch Fashola, gej was took weak to catch obj. Buhari cannot do other people's jobs for them especially when they are weaklings. Buhari's own is to catch gej, diezanni, ngo baby and co. and he will.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by ddippset(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
this is one of the reasons I hate the APC bigots. They are hypocrites.
and you love the pdp Saints right? Saints like buruji kashimu, Saints like alamesiya, Saints like uduaghan, Saints like bode George, Saints like wike, Saints like fayose, Saints like fani kayode, Saints like gej, Saints like Tony anenih, Saints like Peter odili, abi? You are the biggest hypocrites of all, what a man can do, a woman really can do better.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2015
ddippset:
and you love the pdp Saints right? Saints like buruji kashimu, Saints like alamesiya, Saints like uduaghan, Saints like bode George, Saints like wike, Saints like fayose, Saints like fani kayode, Saints like gej, Saints like Tony anenih, Saints like Peter odili, abi? You are the biggest hypocrites of all, what a man can do, a woman really can do better.
I prefer not-so-good people who don't pretend to be angels to very very very corrupt people who claim to be saints. Your APC is full of hypocrites. By the way most of them were in PDP that they so condemn now for their personal interest.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Kereokwu(f): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2015
All dis witch hunting wont help. Pls if PMB wants to fight corruption its should holistic.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2015
typing.....
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by ddippset(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
I prefer not-so-good people who don't pretend to be angels to very very very corrupt people who claim to be saints. Your APC is full of hypocrites. By the way most of them were in PDP that they so condemn now for their personal interest.
don't pretend to be angels? Maybe because they are now out of power. Every Nigerian citizen should be glad the word corruption is even being mentioned a lot since may 29th irrespective of the side you're on. It's best for my children and yours too. Prior to may 29th nobody even talked about corruption, efcc had it's demise, it's wake and it's burial. While billions of dollars were being looted. Thank God we are even discussing corruption right now. Kudos to the man Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by kamair237(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Tinubu Tinubu all d time.........

seems as, if you don't talk bout Tinubu you will die...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Only an ignorant person will question the impeccable integrity of Sambo Dasuki.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by mightyhaze: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
Where did Tinubu get the money to buy massive land in Victoria Island and build a gigantic hotel like Oriental hotel and later bought the car park more expensive than the main building, initially flaunting a Chinese woman as the owner? Where did Atiku get the money to build American Uni of Nig? Where did Amechi get the money to buy a hotel for N38 b in Abuja? Where did Aisha Buhari get money to donate N138m last year? Double standard!!!!
u don't get it do u? Dese u mentioned r sacred thieves. They are not 2 bbe touched no matter wot
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by abokikhalifa: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Mr oga, jonathan and the whole of pdp looked for a lot of ways to bring tinubu down... If truelly, tinubu is as bad as you think they could have charged tinubu for money laundry and the rest. But the man is so clean...jonathan was in power for 6 years nd yet pdp could not even do anything to tinubu Abeg free my tinubu for me jhor...badbelle...you pple ar just shouting tinubu is this nd that nd yet even ur stupid jonathan could not do anything about that...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by drtwist(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2015
probing executives of the last adminstratration is not a problem because it will not be a bisavow to the present executives that if they didn't perform the next executive will come after them. My only problem with Buhari and APC is the practice of Nepotism which might lead to crisis in other part of the country.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by bettercreature(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Tinubu is a business man just like Rochas the OP needs do more background check about Tinubu
Amaechi doesnt have any hotel in Abuja
Aisha buhari was a united nation Ambassador

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by wirinet(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Why are you people so obsessed with Tinubu? If you have any case against Tinibu, send a petition to the appropriate authorities or better still take EFCC to court to compel them to prosecute Tinubu.

There is no law in Nigeria to compel anyone to disclose his source of income or to account for his assets (this is a result of complicity by our law makers). So Dasuku owning 5 bullet proof cars or owning mansions cannot be evidence of stealing without actual evidence of fraud or sharp practices. But illegal possession of weapons is a serious crime in Nigeria. If Dasuki does not have permits for the weapons allegedly found in his house, then he is in serious trouble.

Nigerians should always learn to be patient, wait for the full investigations tobe concluded and the case is taken to court before taking a position.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:

Lol, Apparently you don't know that Tinubu is a businessman, When you worked in Oil Companies in the USA, how will you be poor Except they're doing you from the Village

Atiku used to be a Customs Officer. We all know there's Money in Customs.

Amaechi; that I know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by upsyLi(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:

Op, let me do you some favour, what was Tinubu's occupation before joining politics? check out dis link↓↓
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by omenka(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Doing what they do best- WAIL! cheesycheesy

You guys have at least 8years to do this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by funlord(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
grin
christinie:

See this man! So christine is your latest new name abi? And you are still impersonating with female pictures? Ok quote me and see your demise or better yet just quietly deactivate! _stupid nitwit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
In as much as i am not a fan of tinubu...we have to get facts straight. Tinubu is a shareholder in oriental. Owns just 10% shares. The hotel is owned by the chinese. I think he has shares because he might have facilitated the allocation of the land for the hotel

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by kwaraguy(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Who no know that one, unless you can prove say your grandma na virgin then you fit deny this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reprisal Attacks In Plateau (very graphic content) / Is Jonathan's Administration Making Progress??? / Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.