Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. (6146 Views)

When Is Tinubu Going To Be Probed? Check Out His Oriental Hotel: / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) / DSS Statement On Sambo Dasuki's alleged siege of residence- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
Where did Tinubu get the money to buy massive land in Victoria Island and build a gigantic hotel like Oriental hotel and later bought the car park more expensive than the main building, initially flaunting a Chinese woman as the owner? Where did Atiku get the money to build American Uni of Nig? Where did Amechi get the money to buy a hotel for N38 b in Abuja? Where did Aisha Buhari get money to donate N138m last year? Double standard!!!!
Smh, very pathetic way to think.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by ETERRORS(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
londongal03:
typing.....
I know you forgot that you booked space here, come and edit it and make sure you blast PMB and his cohorts to hell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by kazzonline: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
Where did Tinubu get the money to buy massive land in Victoria Island and build a gigantic hotel like Oriental hotel and later bought the car park more expensive than the main building, initially flaunting a Chinese woman as the owner? Where did Atiku get the money to build American Uni of Nig? Where did Amechi get the money to buy a hotel for N38 b in Abuja? Where did Aisha Buhari get money to donate N138m last year? Double standard!!!!

Commenting on politic issues and topics shlndt be based on sentiments babe.you sef wan turn social commentator.try harder!!
I cud continue to giv u more reasons based on ur post but u wont understand
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by Nichobabe(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
until Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Atiku, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam Abubakar are caught, no one should come here and talk about corruption. We are not dullards.

Exactly

That was why GEJ didn't bother to fight corruption and some ediots were calling him names. OBJ fought corruption it was selective, GEJ didn't fight corruption it was problem. Now PMB have started his own selective fight of corruption, we are back to square one.

Naija is too complex, I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nichobabe:

Exactly

That was why GEJ didn't bother to fight corruption and some ediots were calling him names. OBJ fought corruption it was selective, GEJ didn't fight corruption it was problem. Now PMB have started his own selective fight of corruption, we are back to square one.

Naija is too complex, I tell you.
I would rather not fight it unless I wanna be impartial about it. Selective corruption fight? Bad! Bad!! Bad!!!
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
kazzonline:

Commenting on politic issues and topics shlndt be based on sentiments babe.you sef wan turn social commentator.try harder!!
I cud continue to giv u more reasons based on ur post but u wont understand
when it turns to insult I leave it to pigs like you. Bye.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
moluenever:
Smh, very pathetic way to think.
contact me when you have IQ.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
MabraO:

Ur stupidity is like peak it's in u

Where did Jonathan get #1billion to build his house in otuokwe nd where did shipopptemous get billions of dollars to build her hotel in okirika?
probing must start with IBB down to the very last of them, not forgetting Buhari's corrupt practises as PTF chairman.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Generalkorex:

do u knw how much those governor collect monthly as security votes?
Bla bla bla. Keep justifying evil.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
BOWOTO:
are you minding the cow? Nigerian are too gullible and slow, we take shit like its a normal thing.
all you have to do to be exonerated of corruption is to be pro buhari. Very myopic minded set of people.
Re: Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building. by christinie(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
I know you forgot that you booked space here, come and edit it and make sure you blast PMB and his cohorts to hell
kikikikik

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Block Benin-ore Road In Edo State, Travelers Stranded / If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? / Tinubu Suspends Mele Kyari-NNPC GMD,Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.