Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (17253 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by bunmioguns(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
cool

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Neduzze5(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order!

Pay your workers first and see how crime will drastically reduce.

Instead, you are buying helicopter. Shebi you go still owe pilot ba?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by buskie13(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
APC has useless governors...de only sensible governor they had was fashola...silly Aregberascal
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by gbongbo6070(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria polithiefians with bad plans......after his tenure now he will turn the helicopter to his own personal use..........
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Ambi25: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
why wait until now? This shld hv been done lng time ago
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by emamos: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
ileogbenfidel:
My friend pay ur workers salary and forget about helicopter
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
dont8:

Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-surveillance-helicopter-to-launch-soon-aregbesola/

Cc: Lalasticlala

"The little criminals hanging around " got surveillance helicopters and Armoured Personnel Carriers, but their fathers are getting food donations from the whole Nigeria. Good work Oga Gbese, God should reward you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by mak15: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mr Aregbe wants to curtail insecurity by helicopter surveillance while the root cause of insecurity (i.e. inability to pay salaries) is not tackled. He is being penny wise and pound foolish.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by emamos: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
gbongbo6070:
Nigeria polithiefians with bad plans......after his tenure now he will turn the helicopter to his own personal use..........
very possible

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Person whey owe 9 months salary de buy helicopter, what a daft man.

Does he want to catch thieves stealing as a result of no salary
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by effrebor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
bidexmat:
U never pay workers finish o! How many robbers Helicopter don chase for ths country! I pray say di Helicopter no go drop one day because fuel finish!

Lol grin
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by jamace(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
The gov wants to monitor the poverty and death rate of civil servants. Barawo banza! angry grin
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by ETERRORS(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
viceldo:
good one there for osun
Is Osun state now an MDA under the FG, the way Aregberascal is going and the SW media kept quiet makes me to shiver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nicepoker(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
I thought this rascal learnt his lesson. Not knowing he still dwell in 5tup!dity.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by stinggy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Helicopter for aerial surveillance?

The problem I have with this rascal being is his inability to prioritize state project.
You are yet to pay workers' salary and you are here talking about helicopter.
Is there any security concern in Osun at the moment?

What really is Osun people's sin to deserve this man sad
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by dexla(f): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
After the bailout I thought this man was going to get his think tank to get projects that can generate revenue for his people but no he's a bloody spend thrift. how does this help with the current situation of his workers? even Lagos state with high crime rates isn't getting surveillance choppers!!! agbana oshi!!!
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Musicminista(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Waste of money!!!! Crime is not yet that sophisticated in Osun state.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hope the chopper is gonna be patrolling the state house (abere)... coz the way he spends our money needs to be surveyed
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by nochildsplay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Osun state don't actually need this right now, attend to the workers salary first.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
weldone my dull governor, you people don't understand ni
my governor wan guide the workers so robbers won't rob them after getting all their salaries once... around #2m each
My governor is a #fool

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by beetruth: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Now I can boldly say this man is nothing but a curse to osun state. Oh goodness!!!!! Pensioners dying every day, workers feeding from hand to mouth with loads of gbese while students future is being distorted with improper education yet he boasts of a helicopter?? Common sense is no longer common and honestly politicians need to be tested by a psychologist to affirm thier sanity. Who in his right sense deny people the 3basics of life (food, clothing and shelter) and pursue frivolity all in the name of change!!!!!
Dear God pls save the people of osun state. Pls in your infinite mercy pity the people of this state and restore peace.

If people have the basics of life then life andproperties will be secured. Or how do you want people to survive after owing for so long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by mankan2k7(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aregbesola will never hear word. Ur own people are dying of hunger and u are there buying helicopters here and there. clown u are

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by crackhouse(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmm. that's all I can say for now.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by RALPHOW(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hope this hopeless man will not use the bail out money to finance his
Useless security project.
God will punish him if he spend N1 of the bail out money outside worker's salary.
HOPELESS MAN

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by poiZon: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Omenka n cleverly behold una role model. Aregberascal.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by louiskay(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
direction less and focus less government.. I was formerly Ur fan but u fall my hand terribly @ aregbe
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Atlantian: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is what happens when you make a popular AC repairer your state governor. Helicopter for security in Osun....? xiexiexiexiexie, I laugh in Mandarin.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by slydey(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
dont8:
Misplaced priority and I'm really ashamed.

Did you read it at all it was bought last time with Jonathan in power.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by DTOBS(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
viceldo:
good one there for osun
wetin good for the rubbish that has just been vomitted from this man's bucal cavity now? helicopter wey u and ur family don dey use already wey be say the thing self don almost pack up +all the servicing allowances that it takes to service an helicopter,yet it wasn't used for its purpose. workers are dying of hunger,u re talking about helicopter! honestly Aregbe is a big fool...and so everybody that support his act of impunity and injustice against the good pple of Osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example / Port Harcourt Vs Enugu Which Is More Developed? / Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.