Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (17258 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by osimataylor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
bxboss:
The money you will use in servicing the helicopter and cater for its logistics will be too expensive considering the broke nature of the state and dwindling economic fortune of the nation Mr Aregbe pls sell that heli and use the money for something worthwhile even though it is stomach infrastructure it is far better than a white elephant project as this. Moreover it is hunger that breeds most of the vices in the society. U hv the guts to publicly make this statement because the FG has bailed the state from debt issues, Egbon how long will the FG continue to bail you. Sometimes I wonder if our leaders are knowingly making decisions to impoverish her people or they just simply dumb.
The man is neck deep in propaganda and lies.I pity Osun people.They have been blinded by religious and party sentiment.Let the fooling continues.But not all persons will be fooled all the time.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by EagleScribes: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
"Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has
said the surveillance helicopter purchased by his
administration would soon be given the necessary
assistance it requires by the Federal Government."

You bought a thing and you still require someone else to help you to put it to use? While some people are languishing in hunger?

Your dumbness is amazing!
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by constantchanges: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Misplaced priority second to none.

Another avenue to steal...

Pay your workers first.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Ofeakwu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
[img][/img]

Pls make una no blame am na yellowbar man be dt, sense no dey dia empty skullz

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Happiness87(f): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
see scammers, very soon he will quote 5billions naira was used in fueling
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Viktor1983(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Opon imo , Helicopter and giant talking drum.
Only Governors who have business experience know how valuable money is and they wouldn't waste it on these kinda schemes.
Folks will refuse to tell this homie the truth.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
hahahaha.... wen u pple refuse to follow truth in Osun state, ds is wat lies and deceit will cause u to have.. A dumbsky governor... however I will like to c d faces of Omenka, demdem, Cleverly, Ngenekwemumu, Beremx et al, as dey glance thru ds news...
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Fallasy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
thefakestan:
Have u paid? You are a funny dude!

Rascal Man, Osun workers should follow u bumper to bumper make we no hear stories that touch.

U neva pay your civil servants salary finish and you wan help FG buy helicopter for police? Chai na ganja fit cause this kind sickness for the governor.
ThefakeStan
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by pat077: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
The osun State i know is an agarian State. This is purely a misplace priority expect the government wants to use it to survey their farm land from grasscutter.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Neplusultra(f): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
He tried by purchasing helicopter for the state at my constituency our former senator Pulinus Igwe nwagu of Ebonyi State in Ezza North-Ishielu constituency has 2 helicopter one for him self and the other for his security
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by loomer: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
And some people go dey praise am, na helicopter be the state problem?
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by thesaint24(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm not the outspoken type when it comes to contributing to issues raised on this platform. Unfortunately, I'm compelled to so say something on this particular @ogbeni.
His actions and inactions clearly show that he is insensitive to the plight of osun people, @osunworkers in particular. So functionality of a helicopter is more paramount than the workers' nine months salary abi? Shoro niyen?
I now hate the @ogbeni with passion.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Skoopy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Little wonder he's called Aregbe- Rascal.

I pity your people.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by sigiyaya(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
just pay the workers!!!
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by missionmex(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
emamos:
Wetin robber want steal from d people you don't pay their salary.
grin bro u killed it men.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
#aregbepaymemymoney this clown still doesn't want to transfer my big money that is his fuel money. Shey they shared bail out for you already?
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by wrightlukabs: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
dont8:

Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-surveillance-helicopter-to-launch-soon-aregbesola/

Cc: Lalasticlala
what's the function of useless helicopter without paying ur workers for some months.. As if helicopter go give them food mshewww
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
na 2day Ogbeni miss am ni? E don tay jst dt d manifestatn is jst revealing itself. I laff wen i hear he has reduced d political appointees' salary by half, sm ppl fail 2know he has nt name his comms.after 8mths in govt. He has failed his ppl.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by belente(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
well, that's one sure way to embezzle the bailout money
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by dont8(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
slydey:

Did you read it at all it was bought last time with Jonathan in power.
Ok, I've read it like twice before posting and I just read it again now and all I coould do was to shake my head vigorously because it's insensitivity on his part to still retain that copter.

Forget about the buying and when it was bought, he should sell it as a matter of urgency if truly he cares for the people he's governing.

We all know it is very expensive to maintain the helicopter and the workers bears the brunt at the end of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by francizy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Muhahahahahahahaha!

I like Aregbese tactics. You hold back their salaries which will make them resort to stealing and robbery, then use helicopters to catch them so that the world will think you're working... grin
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by buccunmie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
osun no get governor o......what the hell is that for at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by islandmoon: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Osun State are the biggest odoyos , i have even seen in Nigeria, you are owning 8months salaries, you went ahead to seize cooperative fund that belong to workers doing akawo because you are the tout governor, you paid area boys to beat up pensioners , you have mansion in abuja and lagos , and now that people insist you must sell the helicopter to pay their salary, you are merely looking for excuse not to sell it.
how many robbers do you have in osun?

that is what you get when you elect a tout/ogbeni as your state governor!
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by donodion(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
bidexmat:
U never pay workers finish o! How many robbers Helicopter don chase for ths country! I pray say di Helicopter no go drop one day because fuel finish!
Exactly m thought.would the chopper run on solar power and the pilots be robots?Is that what osun state people need right now? Why can't expand and upgrade Medical centers for starters,or invest in infrastructures that would giv good return back to the coffers? This Aregbe man na 420 not 419.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Spybradd: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
someone shud tell that mullah that da first thing to be launched shud be da impeachment proceedings of his bloody arsse outta da govt house,goddammit..thats 1st things 1st.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by bimable: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please why dont APC stop all dis childish ways of blaming/accusin PDP and start to work,we are tired of hearing dat,its a past,its lazy and sluggish man dat dwell in d past. Moreover, i knw 4 sure dat osun is a peaceful state already,why investin more in all dis wen dere are tins u can invest into dat can grow d economy of d state, Aregbe is just invest in meaningles and attractive tins to gain d attention of illiterates. Pls invest in wat can grow d economy,nt side attractions.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by komek(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
bidexmat:
U never pay workers finish o! How many robbers Helicopter don chase for ths country! I pray say di Helicopter no go drop one day because fuel finish!

Bros follow me ask that Tinubu boy o.

U can just imagine how that man reasons.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stupid Governor.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by felifeli: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]This man get problem no be small. Salary you no pay, you dey think to patrol state with helicopter.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security / Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC / Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.