Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerians Let's Take A Critical Look On Sambo Dasuki's Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Let's Take A Critical Look On Sambo Dasuki's Case (568 Views)

Memo To President Buhari On Sambo Dasuki / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Let's Take A Critical Look On Sambo Dasuki's Case by Rotjijatau(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
It was recalled that The DSS operatives laid siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki. Lets look at the following statements that came out after the incidence. Please lets be objective:

1. After the search, they left his house on the basis that they couldn't find anything incriminating.... So my question is, was there another search that was conducted in Dasuki's house again yesterday?

2. The director general of the SSS said he was not aware of anything related to the search in Sambo Dasuki's residence. My question is, how can a very serious issue of this nature happen without the "Oga At The Top's" order & knowledge?

3. Who gave the officers a go ahead?

4. Why is Buhari pretending as if he doesn't know anything that is happening?
Re: Nigerians Let's Take A Critical Look On Sambo Dasuki's Case by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
It's all on them whatever they are planning to do or have planned. You think I really pity any of these politicians? The are all thieves. They've sold Nigeria and her future. Our capable youths are being handicapped and left with nothing to get them going. They will keep hunting themselves till there are none to hunt for. Yeeehhh....... angry
Re: Nigerians Let's Take A Critical Look On Sambo Dasuki's Case by dokyOloye: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Dictatorship 20% loading.
In d fullness of time,anybody who types 'dullard' will get jail time.

(1) (Reply)

Use Traditional Means To Tackle Boko Haram, Satguru Maharaji Ji Urges Buhari / Jonathan's Former CSO, Obua, Is NOT Dead / We Cannot Find Boko Haram – Gov. Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.