Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! (3306 Views)

Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Stretch Mark Ain't A DISEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
just got this new bae, 2 to 3 weeks ago... I've made several approach to kiss her but she wouldn't let me, she told me she doesn't like it and she's never done it before, which is obviously outta ma concerns... though, she's a church girl, better (SU) and a very young girl that still follows her parents orientation, which I think that's exactly what she's following and doesn't wanna kiss me... she once wanted to peck me, but i changed my head's position and it ensue to a kiss... actually she loved me a lot which I can passive well... there have been lot of guys chycking her that she declined their request, but she accepted mine saying she already have feelings for me b4... I'm dazed pals, I don't know what to do... I even told her kissing is a normal thing, but she said it's not a normal thing, and if ah do like say I vex small na begging, she go start to dey beg... I observed she's trying to keep all that till she gets wed, and I ain't ready for any serious relationship. as an alpha guy nah( bad boy) you give me I chop, I chop finish I clean mouth shikena
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by podosci(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Does Nairaland not have an Age limit? How do all this small children get to post nuisance on here

11 Likes

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
hebenezher:
just got this new bae, 2 to 3 weeks ago...

So she don turn product wey dem dey get bah?

hebenezher:

I ain't ready for any serious relationship. as an alpha guy nah( bad boy) you give me I chop, I chop finish I clean mouth shikena

Shoroniyen undecided

May ur preeq refuse to function till u leave that innocent babe alone.

EEDIOTTTTT!! angry

5 Likes

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2015
podosci:
Does Nairaland not have an Age limit? How do all this small children get to post nuisance on here
how.do.all.this. engrishhh iyaf suffer... smh/blushing on your behave... you demented oaf..
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Shoroniyen undecided
EEDIOTTTTT!! angry
alaye do me a favour, just swerve enter brt..
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2015
hebenezher:
alaye do me a favour, just swerve enter brt..

Dafuq is this dunderhead? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Goodmorning Lekan wink
kinglekan:

Shoroniyen undecided

EEDIOTTTTT!! angry

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by tuneryblue(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
U sound childish.. Pls how old is dis girl... Umm trying to make a 'Good girl gone Bad'
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Goodmorning Lekan wink
Morning sassy baby. wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Hope you slept well
kinglekan:

Morning sassy baby. wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Hope you slept well
Sure did. Hope u did too. smiley
You siggy should be directed to you. wink
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Lolz not really, just 2those forming good girls
kinglekan:

Sure did. Hope u did too. smiley

You siggy should be directed to you. wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2015
cry

Why do bad boys spoil d good girls left...
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by saintneo(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Christian articles for your enlightenment: The Fool Say There Is No God and The Shepherd Psalm
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz not really, just 2those forming good girls

Last time I checked, u still are. wink
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Lolz cheesy, yea in that aspect I am
kinglekan:

Last time I checked, u still are. wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz cheesy, yea in that aspect I am

Addonblive u tongue

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2015
With time you will, how's today gonna look like
kinglekan:

Addonblive u tongue

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
With time you will, how's today gonna look like

With time wah? undecided

Except I touch, feel and see your *some text missing*

Don't lemme go "Thomas" on you ooo. smiley

Well just chilling as usual? If u were d gal nxt door might have dropped by. wink
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
;Dyou should just try nd belive me sha lolz,you not going out today?
kinglekan:

With time wah? undecided

Except I touch, feel and see your *some text missing*

Don't lemme go "Thomas" on you ooo. smiley

Well just chilling as usual? If u were d gal nxt door might have dropped by. wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
;Dyou should just try nd belive me sha lolz,you not going out today?

Nah! Even if I do it would be around the neighbourhood tho.

A plate of fish pepersoup with a bottle of orijin seems more like it for the evening chillzz. grin

You going out ryt? To see that dude that has been chyking ur pweety a** wink
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Yea I am, buh for a friend's birthday party sha,lolz.I don't visit guys grin grin
kinglekan:

Nah! Even if I do it would be around the neighbourhood tho.

A plate of fish pepersoup with a bottle of orijin seems more like it for the evening chillzz. grin

You going out ryt? To see that dude that has been chyking ur pweety a** wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea I am, buh for a friend's birthday party sha,lolz.I don't visit guys grin grin

A friend who is a boy ryt? grin

Will you stop that? U don't visit guys ko, u be lesbo

Nor lemme para 4 u ooo. grin
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Egbon abeg no para lolz...am not oo,buh unto d good girl something sha
kinglekan:

A friend who is a boy ryt? grin

Will you stop that? U don't visit guys ko, u be lesbo

Nor lemme para 4 u ooo. grin

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Egbon abeg no para lolz...am not oo,buh unto d good girl something sha

Good girl wey sabi d tin. Issoryt I don hear u. grin

Hope the buffday pari nor be for club sha? wink
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nah place wey be like club sha wink
kinglekan:

Good girl wey sabi d tin. Issoryt I don hear u. grin

Hope the buffday pari nor be for club sha? wink

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Frankicent(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
hebenezher:
just got this new bae, 2 to 3 weeks ago... I've made several approach to kiss her but she wouldn't let me, she told me she doesn't like it and she's never done it before, which is obviously outta ma concerns... though, she's a church girl, better (SU) and a very young girl that still follows her parents orientation, which I think that's exactly what she's following and doesn't wanna kiss me... she once wanted to peck me, but i changed my head's position and it ensue to a kiss... actually she loved me a lot which I can passive well... there have been lot of guys chycking her that she declined their request, but she accepted mine saying she already have feelings for me b4... I'm dazed pals, I don't know what to do... I even told her kissing is a normal thing, but she said it's not a normal thing, and if ah do like say I vex small na begging, she go start to dey beg... I observed she's trying to keep all that till she gets wed, and I ain't ready for any serious relationship. as an alpha guy nah( bad boy) you give me I chop, I chop finish I clean mouth shikena

Sharp Boi...like me Lolz... the problem here z she's scared ... She no kissing might lead to s*x. As a SU gal if she let you kiss her... she will drop for you. And she's avoiding that... bro make I tell since she's a SU a beg no force her or tell to prove her love but getting in between her Bleep.... cause if you force her you go regret later in life too ..since she be V/SU try and love her.. yes love her. cause getting a good babe is hard o ... is not all about Bleep... If you love her she no go Bleep up cause nah SU babe... there faithful... Abeg bah olosho you won marry ni? in time she go free you to Bleep her. A beg love her for real......Message from a sharp Boi...
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by kinglekan: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah place wey be like club sha wink
I said it!!
Go twerk wah yo mama gave ya. wink
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Frankicent:

Sharp Boi...like me Lolz... the problem here z she's scared ... She no kissing might lead to s*x. As a SU gal if she let you kiss her... she will drop for you. And she's avoiding that... bro make I tell since she's a SU a beg no force her or tell to prove her love but getting in between her Bleep.... cause if you force her you go regret later in life too ..since she be V/SU try and love her.. yes love her. cause getting a good babe is hard o ... is not all about Bleep... If you love her she no go Bleep up cause nah SU babe... there faithful... Abeg bah olosho you won marry ni? in time she go free you to Bleep her. A beg love her for real......Message from a sharp Boi...
thanks wittism lad... I'll follow your advice, but just that I find it hard to trust because of what I have once been through
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Frankicent(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
hebenezher:
thanks wittism lad... I'll follow your advice, but just that I find it hard to trust because of what I have once been through

Same for me oo. I hardly trust a gal cause of my past... I"l let that pass away and focus on something fresh... no Bleep up ooo.. just give her full attention.. hope say the gal fine?
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 3:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Frankicent:

Same for me oo. I hardly trust a gal cause of my past... I"l let that pass away and focus on something fresh... no Bleep up ooo.. just give her full attention.. hope say the gal fine?
She fine scatter.. as in, guys been dey patro about nii... thank God say ah cute gan... and I get sweet talk for mouth sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Visit My In-law For The First Time / If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / This Is What A Male Colleague At Work Did Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.