Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! (3335 Views)

Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Stretch Mark Ain't A DISEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Frankicent(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2015
hebenezher:
She fine scatter.. as in, guys been dey patro about nii... thank God say ah cute gan... and I get sweet talk for mouth sha

chai see and you won fuvk up
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by MRBrownJ: 4:03am On Jul 21, 2015
hebenezher:
She fine scatter.. as in, guys been dey patro about nii... thank God say ah cute gan... and I get sweet talk for mouth sha

^^^lol, you get sweet talk for mouth yet couldnt get this gal to even kiss you?! get real man, your game is weak!

@hebenezher

bro "alpha" dude , so some clueless gal tells you that she doesnt like kissing AND has never tried it before, and you just accept her BS without questioning the nonsense she told you?!?!?! how can she dislike something she has never tried?! if she did try in the past then maybe she disliked it thanks to the inabilities of the guy who kissed her? and if she dislikes it now, does it mean she will never EVER kiss a man in her life?! furthermore, of course most women follow their parents orientations, who else's orientation do you want these babes to follow?!
btw, if you aint ready for a serious r/ship then why are you sweating because of this gal?!
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Frankicent:

chai see and you won fuvk up
bros waiting make I do now??
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:

^^^lol, you get sweet talk for mouth yet couldnt get this gal to even kiss you?! get real man, your game is weak!

@hebenezher

bro "alpha" dude , so some clueless gal tells you that she doesnt like kissing AND has never tried it before, and you just accept her BS without questioning the nonsense she told you?!?!?! how can she dislike something she has never tried?! if she did try in the past then maybe she disliked it thanks to the inabilities of the guy who kissed her? and if she dislikes it now, does it mean she will never EVER kiss a man in her life?! furthermore, of course most women follow their parents orientations, who else's orientation do you want these babes to follow?!
btw, if you aint ready for a serious r/ship then why are you sweating because of this gal?!
nigga wise up... I don't think it's true that she doesnt like kissing, but I think she doesn't want to... being that she wants to keep her
self... I let her know kissing is a NORMAL thing, but she said it's not a normal thing. aiit nigga what do you think I can do?
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2015
hebenezher:
nigga wise up... I don't think it's true that she doesnt like kissing, but I think she doesn't want to... being that she wants to keep her
self... I let her know kissing is a NORMAL thing, but she said it's not a normal thing. aiit nigga what do you think I can do?
She's a pastor daughter.. but actually, despite all that (SU) stuff, I can never trust a girl in ma life anymore.. I asked if she would resist if ah make attempt of kissing her again, she said "she ll stop me and again I won't make the attempt" that statement got me dazed, ion get it pals... advice
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by MRBrownJ: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
hebenezher:

hey, you are the one who called yourself an "alpha" guy, and yet cant even get this lamb to the slaughter. a top dog like yourself should be able to kiss that novice baby within 3 dates!

its a battle out there, and men want to conquer women, while women dont want to be conquered until marriage. she supposedly likes you but yet does not show any signs of appreciation?! come on bro!

whether pastor's (or president's) daughter is irrelevant here as she is a WOMAN!
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Frankicent(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
hebenezher:
bros waiting make I do now??

I no understand oo
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

hey, you are the one who called yourself an "alpha" guy, and yet cant even get this lamb to the slaughter. a top dog like yourself should be able to kiss that novice baby within 3 dates!

its a battle out there, and men want to conquer women, while women dont want to be conquered until marriage. she supposedly likes you but yet does not show any signs of appreciation?! come on bro!

whether pastor's (or president's) daughter is irrelevant here as she is a WOMAN!
got it, should I take it hard on her? like start avoiding her, telling her if she truly loves me, she would have accepted at least a kiss??
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by hebenezher(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Frankicent:

I no understand oo
what can I do to make her kiss me??
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by BluePearls(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'm not gonna question your age or motive (both are obvious), but I just wanna ask a stupid question. What if the girl in question is your sis, how would you feel if someone else was trying to score her like that?
You mentioned she's from a good Christian home, why try to make her bad? I tell you, it's not easy to raise a girl with such high moral standards, she may seem like a novice but hardly would you find anything as pure as that. One day you're gonna have kids of your own and I bet you want the best for them.
She's quite young from what I deduce, I beg you let her be. You're only going to use her and dump her, in my books that is inhuman. Please encourage her, help her, keep her honor and dignity, don't toy with her heart and feelings, it's dangerous and your actions might have bad repercussions. enuff said...good luck.
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by MRBrownJ: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
hebenezher:
got it, should I take it hard on her? like start avoiding her, telling her if she truly loves me, she would have accepted at least a kiss??

at least, you should put some game on this babe so that she ACTS her words (as you say she has feelings for you). you either go in fully or you free the babe.... but let me ask you, what do you actually want from the babe?! if you just want to fukc then there are plenty of babes that would be "easier" to score than this one. so why go through the headache?
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Tashaamania(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tell her you wanna be abnormal.
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
Tell her you wanna be abnormal.
Hahahahaha you're crazy! gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Frankicent(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
hebenezher:
what can I do to make her kiss me??
Add me on bbm let's talk.... 7921DD12
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by Tashaamania(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahaha you're crazy! gringringringringrin
tongue grin
Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by xtervaganza(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
kinglekan:

So she don turn product wey dem dey get bah?

Shoroniyen undecided

May ur preeq refuse to function till u leave that innocent babe alone.

EEDIOTTTTT!! angry

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Your blood de hot oooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! by faith2ogesco(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
kinglekan:

So she don turn product wey dem dey get bah?

Shoroniyen undecided

May ur preeq refuse to function till u leave that innocent babe alone.

EEDIOTTTTT!! angry

aaaammmeeeennn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? / When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.