Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) (224972 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by NoRetreat(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Only God knows how many lives that had been destroyed to buy those jets. God is merciful for allowing the oppressors of the masses flying without crash.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
you expect us to click on that link? why not post the article here on nairaland.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by MrCork: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
brings you a piece on private jets in the world’s most populous black nation. As at March 2014, the BBC reported that Nigerians spent over $6.5 billion dollars on
private jets, making it one of the fastest-growing
luxury jet industries in the world. The following are
private jets in Nigeria and their owners

Source: http://naijarchives.com/list-of-private-jet-owners-in-nigeria/

...but why do u homebase people ennjoy talkin & claculatin other peoples weath?...serrriosly!!! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Seuncoded(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
nice
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na Talba own pain me pass oooo. Imagine the condition of Niger State. cry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrFlavvor:
not "one of the most" it is the most popular
Stop over hyping the church, una popular pass Catholic, Baptist and Redeemed Church?

7 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Except
Dangote
Adenuga
And
Alakija,
Every other bastąrd on that list is a miserable thief. Woe unto them all angry

7 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Laashman(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rubbish adds...... undecided undecided
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Mogidi: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Since the time you guys have been shouting that Tinubu is so corrupt, not a single corruption allegation has been brought against him. ICPC even tried him during GEJ and he was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

[size=15pt]My point is, if you have anything on corruption against Tinubu, it's already more than eight years he left governance, what stopped OBJ and GEJ from successfully nailing him[/size]

@emboldened, same thing that stopped them probing the super rich Babangida.
We know both are corrupt but can't prove it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by RedCard1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Interesting. Pls who has Orji Uzo Kalu's number? I'm interested in becoming his house boy. That man na money bag o

3 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amidst poverty,lack of basic amenities, shelter and starvation.Can't these people be probe too?Why only some selected few?
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Firefire(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
brings you a piece on private jets in the world’s most populous black nation. As at March 2014, the BBC reported that Nigerians spent over $6.5 billion dollars on
private jets, making it one of the fastest-growing
luxury jet industries in the world. The following are
private jets in Nigeria and their owners

Source: http://naijarchives.com/list-of-private-jet-owners-in-nigeria/

Where are the pictures of Bukola Saraki jets

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by ajebuter(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
In a country where majority of the masses cannot afford 3 square meals due to abject poverty: a country where poor ones and dchildren starve and live below 2 dollars in a week.
A boko haram and fulani maurader_ravaged country where people depend on themselves for security, a place where education and employment belong solely to the rich and wealthy, where government hospitals are ill funded.

Yet these people live in sheer luxury and rub it in our faces!

Toh! God we leave them to u oh, especially the ones who got it on the sweat of the poor masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by SuzieeDee(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
95% Politicians.. chopin our money.. well im still usin my leggedes benz
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by veuttoutlemonde: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
@OP this list is incomplete, Sir Emeka Offor has 5 jets.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by MrFlavvor(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Codedbadboy:

Stop over hyping the church, una popular pass Catholic, Baptist and Redeemed Church?
yes of course
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
hey ya all..its not wrong if i own one...12 not bad.... not why I remain here.... #theGoodLife
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
stinggy:

Clergymen
While the main people God sent them to lead wallow in penury?
They are equally corrupt pls. They hardly question sources of 'donations' and run after politicians to get hand-outs. Everything is business to them.

I grew up to see 'Methodist, Anglican, Catholic' churches-established schools and maternity centers. Giving back to the community.

The new 'pastorpreneurs' care less about things like this.

All is okay if 'our daddies' fly in the sky and adorn themselves with the most expensive ornaments money can buy.

I don't blame them much though, I blame the fools that swallow everything they throw at them in the name of 'Giving'.

[size=18pt]Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye's private jet is a gift.
When God blesses me with my own brand new private jet tomorrow, please don't condemn me.
My First Lady cannot be embarrassed by public airlines when we have our own time table for global engagements.
Na God win o.
It is on the way to Nigeria.
I have better taste than some ex-governors with private jets.
The pictures are attached. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by ManTiger(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
God bless my hustle.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Vodkka(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
I tot say Davido get private jet?
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Vodkka:
I tot say Davido get private jet?
When em papa never get?

No local Nigerian hip hop artiste can boast of having US$2million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by stinggy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Orikinla:

Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye's private jet is a gift.

Gift??
It was bought by the church after he told them he needs it it to help his 'missionary works'.
Plans are on to get another or two more.
Stay tuned.
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by pappizeezu: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
2 – ORJI UZOR KALU
A billionaire and one of the few Nigerians on Forbes
list, he is the former governor of Abia State and
chairman of the conglomerate, Slok Group. Kalu tops
the chart of private jet owners in Nigeria – he has
five, the largest private jet fleet in Nigeria, and in the
early hours of Thursday, 18 th September 2014, his
fifth jet, a Gulfstream G650, made its maiden entry
into the Nigerian airspace after it touched down at
the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja,
Lagos.
The following are Kalu’s jets:
GULFSTREAM G650: He reportedly bought this
for $72 million (N11.5 billion) making it most
probably the most expensive jet in Nigeria.
Even the French-made Falcon 7X of the
Presidential Air Fleet bought by President
Goodluck Jonathan does not come close – that
cost just $50 million or N10 billion.
GULFSTREAM IV (he has/had three of this).
BOMBARDIER’S GLOBAL EXP XRS.

Nice
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by mephobia(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
No Kola Aluko on this list, that dude owns shares with vista jets same company Orgi Uzor Kalu buys his jet from
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Dinhodinho(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
King Orji Uzor Kalu, the hidden richest man in Nigeria
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by Coolcash1: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
These people should be taxed heavily to redistribute resources from surplus to deficit areas in the country. However, its so sad that reverse is the case. The little income earned by commoners are heavily taxed and stolen by some of these people to purchase the jets.

#walksawaysippingstutestrawberry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
justirich:
12 – AYO ORITSEJAFOR
The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria.
He owns a Bombardier jet (registered as Bombardier
Challenger 601 (N431CB) which he said was a gift,
see photo below:

Which he will soon lose because it was a gift from El Stupido (GEJ). In other words, it was bought with public funds.

1 Like

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by franconian: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op, where my name?
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm...
Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by dealandseals(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
AS AN ARTIST OR FILM PRODUCER,
YOU CAN RUN A MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF YOUR FILM/ALBUM LAUNCH FOR N145K ON BRT/LAGBUS FOR A MONTH.
Visit us # plot 171 Obadina Stree,Omole phase 1,ikeja.
Or call 08135560744

Re: List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) by hadura29(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
redcliff:

you speak german ?

yea but little, basic german specifically...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.