Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (65554 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by mkbessman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
and to see Ameachi among his entourage is just hypocritical to say the leastangry

It remains to be seen how the President intends to fight corruption, with all these known kleptomaniacs around him undecided

On a lighter note, I hope he has done his home work, by reciting "The United States of America", as many times as possible grin grin

lolz! what do you take PMB as sef? you fall my hand well well
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
sukkot:
ok we hear you boss. what is your business about ? and please note that[b] it is a honorable thing to carry umbrella for an elder[/b]
I'm not against helping an old man.
I'm a multi business man.
1: I sell building materials
2: into land and properties
3: into transportation biz. I.e I buy buses and keke for people and they pay %180-200 of the original purchased amount. But on installment basis.
4: super agent to bet9ja and merrybet. Looking forward
to add esanbet.

But still looking forward to learning more from Don like you. Multiple source of income is the best. No matter how small the business is, it has a way in saving you from falling financially.
HAPPY SUNDAY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
opedaydydx9 :
opedaydydx9 :
fagot :s thank God u knw thank God ur mom won't see this cus she will be busy sucking my feet,..... Fagot don't fu*ck ur mom, it's nothing to write home about

Is this all you can come up with asshole?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Is this all you can come up with asshole?
k
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
k
K... What's "k" You bastard? Are you tired?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
GMB why are you not carrying your umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh. grin

I am beginning to receive all sorts of mentions about buhari carrying his umbrella.
I think all those who have sent and intend to send messages to me have a short memory of a thread opened on NAIRALAND where former president GEJ and the former service chiefs had their umbrella carried for them by their support staff on an official trip out of the country.. The thread went further to show Obama, and other world leaders carrying their own umbrellas. it was an ORGY of a thread where the attacks against the then president and service chiefs reached the highest crescendo. grin

Such level of hypocrisy displayed by members of NL id totally regurgitating and sickening.

Who're you, I want to know who is behind this "monika"
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

K... What's "k" You bastard? Are you tired?
BRB
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
BRB
You are a bloody son of a wh0re
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by nagoma(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:
A man who insist on cutting down the cost of governance, travelling with the largest entourage in the history of our nation's democracy.
We are watching as all the lies and propaganda unfolds.

Even among liars you are one of the worse.

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
BRB
PubLlcEnemy:

I am a bloody son of a wh0re
u knw this...... Sorry about ur who*re mom
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
u knw this...... Sorry about ur who*re mom

Sorry about ur wh0re mum too,and ur wh0re sister nd ur fagggot father.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Sorry about my wh0re mum too,and my wh0re sister nd my fagggot father.
hop ur father never rape u sha
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:

You mean like your father raped you? Am sure that's why you have been so bitter and been using the word gay all day....lol.

Hope he gave you pile?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by fx45(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
On a lighter note, I hope he has done his home work, by reciting "The United States of America", as many times as possible grin grin
Even if he recites it a million times, there must be food for the Wailing Wailers in the next 24 hours. Dullardeenho can never fail to disappoint
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Hey you bloody incestous motherfvcker... Still in bed fvcking ur wh0re mom?

Pls don't tell me ur tired asshole...
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
opedaydydx9:

Son of a wh0re with the deepest toto...Are you gonna fvck your wh0re mom allday?

Pls don't keep me waiting.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by sukkot: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:

I'm not against helping an old man.
I'm a multi business man.
1: I sell building materials
2: into land and properties
3: into transportation biz. I.e I buy buses and keke for people and they pay %180-200 of the original purchased amount. But on installment basis.
4: super agent to bet9ja and merrybet. Looking forward
to add esanbet.

But still looking forward to learning more from Don like you. Multiple source of income is the best. No matter how small the business is, it has a way in saving you from falling financially.
HAPPY SUNDAY
you are doing very good for yourself. more grease to your elbows bro and happy monday. there is nothing you can learn from me business wise lol. i am not a business man, but I am sure you have all the help you need inside yourself. self determination and honesty will take you many places
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
sukkot:
you are doing very good for yourself. more grease to your elbows bro and happy monday. there is nothing you can learn from me business wise lol. i am not a business man, but I am sure you have all the help you need inside yourself. self determination and honesty will take you many places
Thank you sir
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:

Son of a bloody wh0re! Still fvcking yo mama's stinking puzzy ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.