Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (65548 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by may0001: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
makzeze:
Baba, I and my family wish you and your entourage safe trip to and fro the US.

May your state visit to the US brings economic prosperity, development and peace to Nigeria.

AMEN LORD.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by malikisah: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hand dey pain these people? Why dem no fit hold umbrella? Shoo !
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dathommie:
Ameachi looks gay in dat pic as f***!!
angry
grin
Some guys sha
Wetin be gay for this mata
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9 : fagot :s
PubLlcEnemy:

MY Papa
thank God u knw
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
tym92:
Oya, letz go dea...
weaar?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Coolcash1:

Why jump into conclusion when you are yet to see how I look. I have only tried to reply your post. BTW, you can drop your email address for me to send my pic to you. cool
Don't worry my Church mind is telling me that you are tall and fine.... ,,,

Either ways I have already jumped into conclusion,, this post or my other post you belong to one...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by holloowersheun(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
How can he travel without an interpreter, this is a fruitless journey.
that was wicked
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ArmsWilliams: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
safe journey PMB don't forget NIGERIANS interest
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
He doesn't look like a president to me! He should resign! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Political enemies of Amaechi of Rivers state like Wike and his political boys go dey get headache now seeing him following president to US. I am happy for dis man Rotimi Amaechi and I always thank God on his behalf bcs Rivers PDP never wants him to be recognised in dis political era. Amaechi my man congratulations
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by luckynzo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na PDP be umbrella. APC na broom. Na broom the for use cover am.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by partychaser: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
My dad is among them, yay!
Abeg Baba, time for appointments cheesy
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
And where are the 229 delegates? Wailing wailers.. Daily mail, ow market?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
sukkot:
you are a big liar. you have no workers. with your attitude i doubt you even have a job. i know your type. you come online to act like some saint but you are very over-bearing in real life. it takes an over-bearing arrogant pompous person to see someone hold an umbrella for a 72 year old man and have problems with it. in real life you will be the type to have your workers, if you had any, shine your shoes and wash your car. so stop lying here. you dont have a generous spirit. you have a wicked spirit. it takes a wicked person to see such a mundane act as holding an umbrella for an old man as something to critic. you are wicked. you have no workers and if you do you treat them as slaves. i can sense your character through your post
Why are you crying?
Please take it easy on yourself so you don't start feeling headache.
I don't need to convince you neither will i have anything in return even if you believe me or not.
My workers are my employees and not my slaves.
Do you know the joy and fun in it when your workers see you as their friend and not a "BOSS"?
They can easily tell you anything.
Try it and see but that doesn't mean the business rules and policies has to be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by sukkot: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrDoGood:

Why are you crying?
Please take it easy on yourself so you don't start feeling headache.
I don't need to convince you neither will i have anything in return even if you believe me or not.
My workers are my employees and not my slaves.
Do you know the joy and fun in it when your workers see you as their friend and not a "BOSS"?
They can easily tell you anything.
Try it and see but that doesn't mean the business rules and policies has to be taken for granted.
ok we hear you boss. what is your business about ? and please note that it is a honorable thing to carry umbrella for an elder
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
opedaydydx9 :
fagot :s thank God u knw

You should be ashamed of yourself... Everyone you follow on Nairaland is female....

Obviously you are love starved.... Your LovePeddler mother abandoned you as a child.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
no ministers yet?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Read Introvert post again before you reply. How difficult is comprehension? :- undecided
CreekReporter:

modified:

@INTROVERT

even if PMB is not the president. there's nothing wrong in holding an umbrella over an elderly man.

I can't be taking a walk with my dad in the rain and allow him hold the umbrella over me. respect demands that I hold the umbrella instead.
so leave baba alone.
BTW hope you've listened to airforce.1 diss track up there
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by cheddahboy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Look on Ameachi says it all, Nigga be Like "We Ballin wIth the President, Wailers start to Wail"
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by chiwuike20: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
too bad
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by chiwuike20: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] too bad tinubu and fashola were left behind. laugh my ass out
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Caseless: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
How can he travel without an interpreter, this is a fruitless journey.
give us a voice note so we could hear your igbo accent. Most of you hide ur accent under this forum and display 'i-can-speak-in-public' attitude here.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
rozayx5:
hmm . he bettr hurry back soon. before nnamdi kanu repeats grin grin

Nahhhh! He can't do shi.t

He is just a coward hidding behind a radio in the U.K.

He should declare the republic of Biafra today and watch how Nigeria would decimate any seccession miscreant.

BTW, I wonder what that guy is thinking.

He doesn't have the support of the SE governors, Senate and Reps members, traditional rulers, e.t.c

How does he intend to achieve his aim of becoming a tyrant if Biafra is established.

Smh...what is my own sef, I don forget wetin d thread dey abt.

Baba Bu Bu, safe journey oooo!

No forget to buy bread when coming back ooo.

I need that New York bread, heard it tastes really good! grin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
makzeze:
Baba, I and my family wish you and your entourage safe trip to and from the US.

May your state visit to the US brings economic prosperity, development and peace to Nigeria.

Amen
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9 :
opedaydydx9 :
PubLlcEnemy:

I think I should be ashamed of myself... Everyone you follow on Nairaland is female....

Obviously I am love starved.... My wh*ore mother abandoned you as a child that's why I need you to please follow me.
thank God ur mom won't see this cus she will be busy sucking my feet,..... Fagot
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
opedaydydx9 :
opedaydydx9 :
fagot :s thank God u knw thank God ur mom won't see this cus she will be busy sucking my feet,..... Fagot

If only you knew where your mum where...lol.

You might have fvcked her in one of your visits to those brothels in your hood.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

Are u getting frustrated? Take a cow pill, u will feel a whole lot better.

Mo.ron!!
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9 :
opedaydydx9 :
PubLlcEnemy:

I think I should be ashamed of myself... Everyone you follow on Nairaland is female....

Obviously I am love starved.... My wh*ore mother abandoned you as a child that's why I need you to please follow me.
thank God ur mom won't see this cus she will be busy sucking my feet,..... Fagot
PubLlcEnemy:

If only i knew where my mum was...lol.

I might have fvcked her in one of my visits to those brothels in your hood.
don't fu*ck ur mom, it's nothing to write home about
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Safe journey mr president we wish you the best of this meeting.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
And Obama always carry his own umbrella. Mtcheeew...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.