Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (65559 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
3 things on my mind shocked shocked

Looted funds, Boko Haram and Bilateral ties

Alison D Madueke, Ngozi, saTANoids and the likes, how market?

Safe trip Mr Presido....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Oga amaechi don fat o choii cheesy where is brother fashola sir we need u more in that trip , go Nigeria we are the great one and Nigeria nust stand again but Guys beware of Obama o and their gay watever sha, safe trip baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Tomjazzy2: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
and to see Ameachi among his entourage is just hypocritical to say the leastangry

It remains to be seen how the President intends to fight corruption, with all these known kleptomaniacs around him undecided

On a lighter note, I hope he has done his home work, by reciting "The United States of America", as many times as possible grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Fogman(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Journey mercy sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Godjone(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Kim kadashian government. Baba tourist. Minister of transport, foreign and tourism affairs.
Next week, baba will visit China, Israel, India, bukinafaso, and west Germany.
Baba go slow alias ddd. D daura dullar....doh
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Valentinooo: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Ambi25: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Save Journey Mr president bring us Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
no be 20 (Monday) again

to be sincere am having one kinda feeling,am scared embarassed and I don't know why.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

you like doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kingmassa(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Safe landing, pls ensure u return with the good news of 1 dollar = 1 naira. Otherwise remain their until saraki or ur deputy takes over your position. Well is called change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by victree007(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
A delegation of less than 35 people: President Buhari-#Mr Economy
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
pa igbin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Mohderry(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Ameachi looks disgruntled in that picture seems like he had to walk under the rain
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Presidential umbrella
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Cyriloha:

you like doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt
and you like quoting shiiiiiiiitundecided
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Are these delegates up to 50 talkless of 217? May God forgive you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by tym92(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Is dat not Rotimi behind Baba
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by pointstores(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Wishing u a safe return president pmb change we need in nigeria
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by sukkot: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
hahaha i see the lion of ubima is part of his entourage. i like that fellow. very detribalized jovial jocular fellow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Dathommie(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Ameachi looks gay in dat pic as f***!!

angry
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Safe journey our Presido.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
So, dis is how 2.2billion will just go down d drain. (If actually he is going with that number of entourage).

Naija which way?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Coolcash1: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
JOURNEY MERCY SIR....BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOUR DRESS SIR. I NEED TO GO SOW THIS KAFTAN WORN BY OUR PRESIDO.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by afollayan: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Safe journey sir
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by nijanigga: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
where are the remaining 200 plus delegates? propagandist will die of hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Pataki: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
I really hate this idea of security personnell holding the umbrella.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by samir101ng(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Onyemadonald:
Where are the wailing wailers?

That's a good question.

After shouting themselves hoarse about 220 aides and N2.2 Billion Naira, I don't see the aides and jets needed to carry them about.

Let's be honest to ourselves, Buhari will not and cannot condone the expense of N2.2 Billion for a trip and such a large entourage of aides. If he can reject N600 Million for vehicles, you can imagine his outrage for such expenses as quoted by some wailing wailers here who will swallow anything that will deface his impeccable character.

Sai Baba!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by itoski(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
luvmijeje:
Are these delegates up to 50 talkless of 217? May God forgive you guys.
May God 4giv u as well
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Make sure u dnt com back a gay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria too get swag, so te we get presidential umbrella for president ONLY. tell me, why won't the rest of the world jealous us grin

Haters am not seeing any 200 entourage o, may God have mercy on you people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Saheed9: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2015
makzeze:
Baba, I and my family wish you safe trip to and fro the US.

May your state visit to the US brings economic prosperity, development and peace to Nigeria.

I admire Baba's ash kaftan and cap.
i'm sure thats what he will wear throughout his stay in the State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.