Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (65557 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Your Papa.
public enemy :s
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
and u dint see that a bigger fool, thinks a public forum is his father's bungalow.....? #noofenx
*what ever happens here ends here* peace!
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why aren't those men holding their umbrellas themselves?
So Na DSS agents sabi soak inside rain abi?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Israel5(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Going as Buhari, coming back as Obari
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
*what ever happens here ends here* peace!
more reason I don't get mad @ various posters,...... #piece
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
olayanju22:
A man who insist on cutting down the cost of governance, travelling with the largest entourage in the history of our nation's democracy.

We are watching as all the lies and propaganda unfolds.

If the people on that team are more than 35 and it proven by you, I will hand you 100k on tuesday.(If not God will not forgive you)

And if u can prove they are not more than 35 I will transfer you 200K right now.

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerians are so used to abusing trends. Security personnels in mufti are usually not too noticeable, for sanity sake buhari is practically been crowded and its imposingly intimidating.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by otokx(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Safe journey Mr President
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
more reason I don't get mad @ various posters,...... #piece
oboi u get black shoe spray ?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
public enemy :s
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

Ur fada mumu die.
Cow! As u no fit talk without the motor park character in u showing itself.
see why I said you mumu now.. baboon. grin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by militarypie: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
You can't tell us you'll fight corruption when a man like Amaechi is your right hand man.

I dey watch you o
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
see why I said you mumu now.. baboon. grin

See malnourished pelican, quick drop that phone go hawk ur sachet water.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
makzeze:
Baba, I and my family wish you safe trip to and fro the US.

May your state visit to the US brings economic prosperity, development and peace to Nigeria.

He looks energetic and charismatic.
[size=18pt]
Great leaders still walk tall even in old age.
When they are in their 40s, they are as active as those in their 30s. - Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain.
When they are in their 50s, they are as active as those in their 40s. - President Barack Obama of the United States of America.
When they are in their 60s, they are as active as those in their 50s. - Prime Minister Shinzō Abe of Japan
When they are in their 70s, they are as active as those in their 60s. - President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria
When they are in their 80s, they are as active as those in their 70s. - President Raúl Castro of Cuba
When they are in their 90s, they are as active as those in their 80s. - President Robert Gabriel Mugabe of Zimbabwe.[/size]
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari pls eat fatty foods when u get there. U are too skinny for my liking, Nigeria is not that thin , abi ur wife dey feed u from under alone?

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I can see u are taking ur bulldog along! Amaechi! U have not finished the mono-rail, get back home son!
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

See malnourished pelican, quick drop that phone go hawk ur sachet water.
mumu grin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wishing him safe journey and safe return.

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ameobi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
you are going to see how we #Biafrans in USA are going to welcome you Dear terrorist elect
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by osimataylor(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
GMB why are you not carrying your umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh. ;DRemember they said he is goin with a 32 man delegate.They did not tell us that each person amongst the 32 will be accompanied by at least two aides including the president retinue of support staff.So who is fooling who?

I am beginning to receive all sorts of mentions about buhari carrying his umbrella.
I think all those who have sent and intend to send messages to me have a short memory of a thread opened on NAIRALAND where former president GEJ and the former service chiefs had their umbrella carried for them by their support staff on an official trip out of the country.. The thread went further to show Obama, and other world leaders carrying their own umbrellas. it was an ORGY of a thread where the attacks against the then president and service chiefs reached the highest crescendo. grin

Such level of hypocrisy displayed by members of NL id totally regurgitating and sickening.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Bonethugss: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
makzeze:
Baba, I and my family wish you safe trip to and fro the US.

May your state visit to the US brings economic prosperity, development and peace to Nigeria.

He looks energetic and charismatic.

Nigerians, men,you guys never sieze to surprise me, from a single picture that he wasn't even facing the camera, you can deduce that he looked "energetic and charismatic".
Are you trying to convince yourself, or others?
I laugh because, though I am not partisan, I have noticed you people just try with every post to convince us that he is still young and capable.
Let him perform, simple, "energetic" doesn't create jobs, "charismatic" doesn't change the exchange rate naira to dollars.
I wish his administration well.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
sukkot:
do you know how much he is getting paid to cover buharis head with the umbrella. thats his job. what are you too proud to hold the umbrella for someone ? it is a source of pride and dignity to be able to hold an umbrella for a man like buhari. i will happily hold the umbrella over a man like buhari. in this life we are called to serve. the meek and humble and lowly will inherit the kingdom of God not the proud.
Bro I'm not proud, but that's not just my calling.
What happened to buhari's hand? Forget to fact that he's the president.
Someone should also feed him as well.
I would rather cover kids with my umbrella than a full grown man.
And beside, the rain isn't much
Can't you see Amechi and Co inside walking without umbrella?
My friend, I don't need such pay. I don't even allow my workers to carry my laptop bag let alone covering me with an umbrella. I have my hands.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
ddippset:
lol, you have a point sha. But you're not doing it not because of principle but lack of opportunity. Lol.
Thanks man. But i don't need such opportunity grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by excel4us: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
THE HIGHT OF ETHNOCENTRISM
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by sukkot: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrDoGood:

Bro I'm not proud, but that's not just my calling.
What happened to buhari's hand? Forget to fact that he's the president.
Someone should also feed him as well.
I would rather cover kids with my umbrella than a full grown man.
And beside, the rain isn't much
Can't you see Amechi and Co inside walking without umbrella?
My friend, I don't need such pay. I don't even allow my workers to carry my laptop bag let alone covering me with an umbrella. I have my hands.
Thank you.
you are a big liar. you have no workers. with your attitude i doubt you even have a job. i know your type. you come online to act like some saint but you are very over-bearing in real life. it takes an over-bearing arrogant pompous person to see someone hold an umbrella for a 72 year old man and have problems with it. in real life you will be the type to have your workers, if you had any, shine your shoes and wash your car. so stop lying here. you dont have a generous spirit. you have a wicked spirit. it takes a wicked person to see such a mundane act as holding an umbrella for an old man as something to critic. you are wicked. you have no workers and if you do you treat them as slaves. i can sense your character through your post
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
i really miss pdp colorful events. apc so dry and wrinkle looking people
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by ElhassanAuyo: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
On my behalf and on behalf of the people of Auyo We wish PMB and his entourages safe journey.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by shaqhead: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
stano2:
Even the Rain alone shows that this journey to USA is going to be a fruitless one 'what good deal comes from USA
Rily? Rain〓fruitless? Hmm..Keep seeing what u see and u wl kp gettin what u see...we kno what we see..a glass, half FULL...#Optimistic!
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Coolcash1: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
ddami:
grin grin ANSWER :: YOU ARE SHORT.,,,

I even doubt if you are as good looking as buhari...

Why jump into conclusion when you are yet to see how I look. I have only tried to reply your post. BTW, you can drop your email address for me to send my pic to you. cool
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

fagot :s
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
oboi u get black shoe spray ?
BRB
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
fagot :s
Your Papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)