Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? (2798 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
My babe is fond of receiving calls from guys and whenever I ask her who the person is to her she'll say he is one of her admirers and that there is nothing between them. On one occasion when she was with me, her intimate friend called her on the phone and asked her to speak with a guy (she wants to arrange my girl for the guy). I took her up on it and she said she has not even seen d guy. But d guy still call her and I'm not confortable with it.
House, please advise me. Am I too jealous or being over-protective or what? I want to trust her but how do I know what she discuss with the guy in my absence. We have been dating for about 4 years now.
Please this is a no-holds-barred scenario, u can give me any kind of advice, opinion or idea on how I could handle the situation without making her feel somehow.
Thank you.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by OnyinyeGod(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2009
Do u really love her? and does she love u too. if so, be careful of steps you take. be sure of what you see before you take actions.

cheers!!!
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
OnyinyeGod,
I love her a lot and I don't want anything or anybody to come between us. We have been through a lot together. I believe she loves me too what I'm scared of is her friend who is so exposed to the world and could give her wrong orientation. There was a time when the friend asked her why I was the only guy she has been going out with all this while (and to think of it that I got to know her through the friend, she made me promise her not to hurt the feelings of my babe)
Thanks for ur reply.
Ciao
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ur chicks friend could be jealous of the two of u,so she wants to put asunder.U need to hold ur babe carefully else another man go mumu am carry am go o.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by yme1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
@poster
I think the truth is there is something she finds attracted to in other men that you lack.so go do some research and get back to us. good luck.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
I really appreciate the replies so far. It shows dat people on this forum want relationships to be strong and lasting. Do I talk to my babe and make her re-affirm her love for me? I hail you all.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ poster why do you want to tie her to yourslef, are you going to marry her?
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ poster why do you want to tie her to yourslef, are you going to marry her?

Ujujoan,
Take this scenario. Dating her for almost 4 years, waiting for her to finish her education and settle down with her. If it was you, would you leave your guy for someone else? Maybe I didn't understand the phrase "tie her to yourself".
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by yme1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2009
of course @poster that is what you need to do.
good luck on your relationship and pray it leads to a blissful and successful marraige
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
y me:

of course @poster that is what you need to do.
good luck on your relationship and pray it leads to a blissful and successful marraige

Y me

Thanks a lot. God bless you.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by yme1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
you are welcome
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by spikedcylinder: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
Looks like your girl still wants to sow her wild oats. cheesy
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by OnyinyeGod(f): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ur girlfriend's friend is jealous of u as somebody said. Make sure she (Ur Lover) really love you.because if she doesn't love you and later realises that you love her more than she do to you. she will be doing something nasty to just to hurt you at anytime. What you will do is to ask God to give you self control. And to make your friend love you the way you love her. because if she love you the way you love her, she wont even listen to gossips or allow a third party into her relationship.
Just try and see if she loves you, give her a trial. cus if she doesn't she will one day set you ablaze because you are dying for her. Be Care ful and be Wise.
Cheers!!
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Czarskit(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
I'm fertile soil. . . cheesy
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
Kayraph:

Ujujoan,
Take this scenario. Dating her for almost 4 years, waiting for her to finish her education and settle down with her. If it was you, would you leave your guy for someone else? Maybe I didn't understand the phrase "tie her to yourself".

So you cant marry her if she dosent finish her education?? By the way, whose idea is it to wait? Yours or hers?
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by OnyinyeGod(f): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Poster

What i am telling u here is out of experience. I have encountered this problem with my guy before. My uncle was so anxious about two of us and this caused the enemity between me and my uncle till now. her sister hate me to the core. My family members hated him.  but we loved each other very much. One day the only person i relied  as in my best gf betrayed me, my man was drunk and the girl gave him her self and they made love, and after that the girl was pregnant. she was our messenger. I am not telling you all to broacast it or what. i face my God and put all trust in him and Jesus fight my battle. today i am a winner. The guy is mine. My advise to u is to put ur trust in the God Almight. Cast ur relationship to him, let him be the chairman in ur relationship. make him the head and the love of ur relationship.

Ur happiness is my concern.

4rm Onyinyechi
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
My dear that girls doesn't love you, let her go. Believe me, I've experienced something similar to that before. She isn't willing to tie down her life to someone yet; she still wants to enjoy her youthful life.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

So you cant marry her if she dosent finish her education?? By the way, whose idea is it to wait? Yours or hers?

We agreed to wait so that she could get a good job after her education in order to support the cashflow.

OnyinyeGod:

@ Poster

What i am telling u here is out of experience. I have encountered this problem with my guy before. My uncle was so anxious about two of us and this caused the enemity between me and my uncle till now. her sister hate me to the core. My family members hated him. but we loved each other very much. One day the only person i relied as in my best gf betrayed me, my man was drunk and the girl gave him her self and they made love, and after that the girl was pregnant. she was our messenger. I am not telling you all to broacast it or what. i face my God and put all trust in him and Jesus fight my battle. today i am a winner. The guy is mine. My advise to u is to put ur trust in the God Almight. Cast ur relationship to him, let him be the chairman in ur relationship. make him the head and the love of ur relationship.

Ur happiness is my concern.

4rm Onyinyechi

I'm ready to give it all it takes to sustain our relationship. God willing

crazykid:

My dear that girls doesn't love you, let her go. Believe me, I've experienced something similar to that before. She isn't willing to tie down her life to someone yet; she still wants to enjoy her youthful life.

I believe that she loves me dearly, what I'm afraid of is bad influence from people around her since I'm not always with her.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2009
Kayraph. You should know that evil communication corrupts good manners. So when a girl is surrounded by negative people, it won't take long before she starts to display their characteristics. Think about that.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by pop247(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
I believe that she loves me dearly, what I'm afraid of is bad influence from people around her since I'm not always with her.

if u believe she loves u dearly, then what u need is to trust her. if u trust her, whether she is with u or not, u will be rest assured. always tell her to be mindful of the kind of friends she make coz they say tell me ur friend, i will tell u who u are. pls dont be phobic about losing her coz it will make u to be doubtful of her xter. she is still urs. gudluck dud cool
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by ariblaze(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
you want in your face truth?

well you will need to answer some questions first

how old are you?

how old is the girl?

what do you both do?

how long have you being dating?

do you consider her ways too flashy?

answer the questions honestly and we may correctly deduce your situation
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by vanderjo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
@POSTER,
If a woman loves you truely "she will never consider other people".do not be deceived.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Amigoz(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
van der jo:

@POSTER,
If a woman loves you truely "she will never consider other people".do not be deceived.

I concur
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by olulu(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
van der jo:

@POSTER,

i beg to disagree a little on dis, judging and speaking from experience.
yes she is not supposed to consider other people,
but she would,
especially when she feels she is in season,
and she keeps gettin all d attention from other guys.
we guys are no better, infact we are most times d worst culprit.
it takes two to tango, she can't, if u won't.

@poster
d best u can do is to talk to her, it doesn't necessarily mean she wouldn't cheat on u,
d issue of being stuck with the same person in a relationship and becoming bored with d person is a key factor,
and there is always an attraction to c what its like with other guys/ babes.

just talk to her, advise her, show her u care and that u love her,
but let her learn her lessons
d more u try to protect her or shield her,
d more she would be intrigued and curious to have a taste of d pudding else where.
just b there for her,
if she is yours, she would be back
cos don't be deceived,
i can bet u , she is already seein sumone else
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
crazykid:

Kayraph. You should know that evil communication corrupts good manners. So when a girl is surrounded by negative people, it won't take long before she starts to display their characteristics. Think about that.

Thank you, crazykid.

pop247:

if u believe she loves u dearly, then what u need is to trust her. if u trust her, whether she is with u or not, u will be rest assured. always tell her to be mindful of the kind of friends she make coz they say tell me ur friend, i will tell u who u are. pls dont be phobic about losing her coz it will make u to be doubtful of her xter. she is still urs. gudluck dud cool

I guess u are right about that, I need to trust her. It's just that ever since I've listened to her conversation with another guy on the phone I've not been myself.

ariblaze:

you want in your face truth?

well you will need to answer some questions first

how old are you? I'm 30 years old

how old is the girl? She's 25 years old

what do you both do? I'm an Accountant and she is a student

how long have you being dating? About 4 years

do you consider her ways too flashy? She is a well-mannered girl, not flashy. Contented with moderate things.

answer the questions honestly and we may correctly deduce your situation.

Let me have your feedback.
van der jo link=topic=246240.msg3583567#msg3583567 date=1236857266:

@POSTER,

You have a point.
olulu:

if she is yours, she would be back
cos don't be deceived,
i can bet u , she is already seein sumone else

She's is still with me. I don't agree that she's seeing sumone else.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Tell her to stop or hit the freeway.
A man has to be a man.
Most Nigerian men are weak.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
BlueDiva:

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Tell her to stop or hit the freeway.
A man has to be a man.
Most Nigerian men are weak.

House, does this amount to weakness?
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by deoye05: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
when love handles a man, he will be protective of everything. i feel your pain bro.
well you cant stop a girl from doing what she want to do. the only thing is that you can only suspect.
put in more action in your speech and your conversion
i think thats the best for now.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
I salute all the people who have contributed to this post so far, most of the replies have been helpful and encouraging.

deoye05:

when love handles a man, he will be protective of everything. i feel your pain bro.
well you cant stop a girl from doing what she want to do. the only thing is that you can only suspect.
put in more action in your speech and your conversion
i think thats the best for now.

Deoye05, you got my drift so right. I'll trust her and handle the relationship with an open mind.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by olulu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
@poster
so i thot too
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Kayraph(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
olulu:

@poster
so i thot too

Olulu, thank you.
Re: She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? by Dvampire(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
my brother, if u can, stop the relationship with her. this might raise hell and dust in all its fury from her, but in the long run, u'll see that u did the right thing. i was once in that situation. the girl claimed she had nothing with these guys until i was almost assaulted by one of the guys. good girls are everywhere. all it would take is a little extra effort from u to make it worth while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? / Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship / When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.