Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House (3135 Views)

Are There Really Men Scared Of Talking To Women? / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pls help.. I don't know what to do, my husband enjoy bring his female friend into our conversation.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by bunmioguns(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Janet101:
Pls help.. I don't know what to do, my husband enjoy bring his girlfriend into our conversation.

Let us make a deal

You will bring me home as man friend to scare your husband

Tit for tat

Don't forget that you will pay me for service rendered

Deal or no deal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Bamz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Janet101:
Pls help.. I don't know what to do, my husband enjoy bring his girlfriend into our conversation.

Did you say your husband?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

Did you say your husband?

Yes
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Truth24(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ur post is confusing....
Ur husband has a girlfriend?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Bamz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Janet101:

Yes

Um I guess y'll need a lot of talking to do then. You guys need to set the rules straight. If it's a marriage, what's the talk of him having girlfriends? Is there something else I'm missing?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

Um I guess y'll need a lot of talking to do then. You guys need to set the rules straight. If it's a marriage, what's the talk of him having girlfriends? Is there something else I'm missing?

Well,he said he is nt dating d girl.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Truth24:
Ur post is confusing....
Ur husband has a girlfriend?

Am just guessing because he kept talking about d girl
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Bamz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Janet101:

Well,he said he is nt dating d girl.

Well well if it's true, you have nothing to fear. smiley. Um I would have said more if I was married.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Then talk about your own boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by ITbomb(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Khalessi:
Then talk about your own boyfriend.
Exactly what I wanted to say, give him the mirror treatment, talk about some close friend (a guy) every time. I love that kind of challenge.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can you hear yourself?
Your husband?
His girlfriend?
He's even exposing the fact that he's cheating and all your concern is that he should stop talking about her in the house?
Hmmmmm...
This one is strong! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by daryoor(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
this is why feminist wont let us rest. im 100% sure your husband is the bread winner and he is just to comfortable that he knows that you'll go nowhere no matter what he does. the nigga has no regards for you, you are trapped and a little close to his slave, youve lost your dignity and respect. sorry
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Mprex(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Op, sorry, i'm lost. Your husband has a girlfriend?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
daryoor:
this is why feminist wont let us rest. im 100% sure your husband is the bread winner and he is just to comfortable that he knows that you'll go nowhere no matter what he does. the nigga has no regards for you, you are trapped and a little close to his slave, youve lost your dignity and respect. sorry

Wetin I do u now.... Am seeking for advices nt abuse n he didn't confront me wit it am only guessing o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Cholls(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Janet101:

Wetin I do u now.... Am seeking for advices nt abuse n he didn't confront me wit it am only guessing o
my sister what do you want let me help you.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by daryoor(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Janet101:

i wasnt insulting you i was talking generally. and now u are changing mouth sef.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cholls:
my sister what do you want let me help you.
I just need someone to tell me what to do
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by xtervaganza(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dear poster, how about making yourself clear?

You said he brings his girlfriend into your conversation, but from your later post it appears like you meant to say female friends.

Maybe you should edit your topic and make it a but more comprehensive

thanks.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
Dear poster, how about making yourself clear?

You said he brings his girlfriend into your conversation, but from your later post it appears like you meant to say female friends.

Maybe you should edit your topic and make it a but more comprehensive

thanks.

Thks, I will do dat now

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Hawlahscho(m): 2:59am On Nov 24, 2014
You too discuss me in your conversation one day to make him jealous. Even if he starts cheating on you, together we can cheat on him too.

#JustTryingToHelp
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Hawlahscho:
You too discuss me in your conversation one day to make him jealous. Even if he starts cheating on you, together we can cheat on him too.

#JustTryingToHelp

OK.... U are funny
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Hawlahscho:

#JustTryingToHelp

I see you
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by 100Cents: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Bamz:

Well well if it's true, you have nothing to fear. smiley. Um I would have said more if I was married.

If he is talking to you about her, then they are not dating.

The secret here is, there is one thing about her he admires..

Ask him this straight question, " Darlene, what do you admire in this lady " ? It might be her hard work or diligence.

Ask him to introduce her to you. If you haven't met her. ( make friend with your enemy, then tackle her reasonably ).

Tell the lady your husband talks about her often, what is their relationship like seeing you are his wife ? . Be friendly about this.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Hawlahscho:

#JustTryingToHelp
Imagine that!!
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
MarthaK:
Can you hear yourself?
Your husband?
His girlfriend?
He's even exposing the fact that he's cheating and all your concern is that he should stop talking about her in the house?
Hmmmmm...
This one is strong! undecided

Marthak, what do you know about marriage?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Janet101:

That's nl for you , every tom, dick and harry will come up with their irrelevant advise. why open a thread if you are only guessing
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by ERCROSS(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
daryoor:

Foul....
Wrong conclusion..

Trace back ur comment and use the meat inside ur skull... (no offense) angry
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by FLAWLES(f): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sit him down and talk to him...if he dosnt heed...Divorce him(u know i must tok)
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
brito:

Marthak, what do you know about marriage?
embarassed
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
bunmioguns:

Let us make a deal

You will bring me home as man friend to scare your husband

Tit for tat

Don't forget that you will pay me for service rendered

Deal or no deal
No Deal

No Deal
Re: Help! My Husband Is Fond Of Talking About His female friend In My House by Janet101(f): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Sit him down and talk to him...if he dosnt heed...Divorce him(u know i must tok)

Just like dat.... My marriage is young o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share A Throwback Picture Of You / GUYS ONLY: Who Is More Beautiful Among These Two?? / How To Lick Her Clitoris Really Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.