Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (51513 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Throwback Pic Of Gowon & Idi Amin In Uganda In 1975,The Day Gowon Was Overthrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:44am On Jul 20, 2015
When I saw it is the op I knew it will surly be in frontpage if you doubt let's bet money
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by mytime24(f): 5:13am On Jul 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Idi Amin the boxer.
no,d human eater cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

Guy goto hell, you don't have an Opinion. We don't need you Niger-delta Idi0ts, we need biafrans.
who wants to be in alliance with sore losers of the civil war. Have you forgotten? Maybe this world make you remember.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

Yes he did all of these things, but guess what? He brought back Biafra to the center of the fore. Biafra has become a much talked about topic and many people now realise their right to self determination which Nigeria had almost made them forget about. I listen to Radio Biafra from time to time and I don't always agree with what Nnamdi Kanu he says. But one thing that's stands him out is that his radical approach to the restoration Biafra is galvanising people. Uwazurike's non violent "placid" approach to getting Biafra only got him arrested several times, got him and many MASSOB members imprisoned and tortured and some of them killed. Nigeria does not respect a civil way of resolving disputes, they respect violence. If Shekau had come out on the streets of Kaduna with his followers and held a protest march about what grieves him, he probably would have been arrested, beaten, tortured and paraded half naked and many people would have applauded the Government. But he started killing people and every body took him serious. Now, when Shekau talks, the whole world listens. I support Biafra and I hope we get it through peaceful means. But unfortunately, Nigeria and the Nigerian Government don't understand what peaceful resolution means. The Niger- Delta Militants had to take up arms before the Government gave them what was due to them, let us all hope Igbos don't have to do the same to get the same
this is what awaits you igbos

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by zendy: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2015
pablothaescobar:
this is what awaits you igbos

If that is what awaits Igbos because of Nigeria then the sooner we get Biafra, the better.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by NobleG1(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Gowon's planned was to rule Nigeria forever like other African dictators who died in office.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/620590526559969280

I love idi amin..... The man is not evil as white media painted him. I heard he sized stolen money from Obasanjor and return the money to Nigeria. Is there any old man in the house to confirm this?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by maduxs: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by lonelydora: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT NIGER-DELTAS.

THEN TELL YOUR FAT-FOOL ASARI DOKUBO TO STOP RUNNING TO OWERRI AND ENUGU TO SOLICIT FOR SUPPORT OF THE MASSOB.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by hunterden: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Thezoomustfall post=36061338]This was the Idi0t that killed 6 million of our people. I'm happy it won't happen again cos we're prepared for what is to come. 1967 is not 2015. THE ZOO MUST FALL[/quote ........monkey we know your type.

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by akpumping7720(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

Your Biafra LEADER Kanu is the greatest businessman in Biafraland

He rakes in donations monthly and take monthly fees from biafra mushroom groups around the world, Unilaterally declared himself commander without any prior military or political experience. He set up a low cost website and place few ads on it to generate adsense on the side (  ), bought some cheap equipment on amazon and broadcast from his room fooling his fellow sheeple he is broadcasting from a satellite, compelled his minions to donate 90,000 pounds for an imaginary satellite and later posted few pictures inspecting what looks like a grinding machine on facebook

Told them they will get Biafra on the first of January 2014 (go and listen to his December 2013 broadcasts) because he has secretly obtained some secret documents from the British and there is a secret clause in it that will terminate Nigeria by 2014. Told them no election will hold in Biafra land in 2015, and the Biggest his biggest lies ever? well wait for it .... He told his hypnotized Igbos that "Obama is listening to them Live from the white house"    . Like you have to be sick in the head to believe this dude

Personally, i dont want him to stop. God bless his hustle. The niggah has carved out his niche and will keep eating his money. Salute!!

By Yevgeny
The dude is Scamming the Scammers!

5 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Koolmexxi(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I wish the Military will struck like they did to him in 1985 as he stays in US calling Obama Barrack Osama. APC is evil
E b lyk say hangover still hold dis one.. Oya go and contunu slip. Wake up wen ur eye clear well...
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Sunofgod:
[b]Idi Amin - 'Ndi Igbo Kwenu' . .

So Idi amin is an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Dindondin(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
This was the Idi0t that killed 6 million of our people. I'm happy it won't happen again cos we're prepared for what is to come. 1967 is not 2015. THE ZOO MUST FALL
I ll always reply fools like you so that you won't misled ya younger Igbos that reads ya lies.
Last Bullet
It's idio ts like you that lives in the zoo, not well meaning Nigerians.
This whole thing started when rats like you (Kaduna Nzeogwu & his January boys took laws into their hands & massacred Balewa, Akinola & Ahmadu Bello.
Was it not Ojukwu that led your people blindly to destruction.
Last Bullet
You & your fellow crybabies should cede asap. You are backward people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!
grin
Cc: opiaku, temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS, sonofananimal1 Mogidi and other biafran grin

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by cyprus000: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

Yes he did all of these things, but guess what? He brought back Biafra to the center of the fore. Biafra has become a much talked about topic and many people now realise their right to self determination which Nigeria had almost made them forget about. I listen to Radio Biafra from time to time and I don't always agree with what Nnamdi Kanu he says. But one thing that's stands him out is that his radical approach to the restoration Biafra is galvanising people. Uwazurike's non violent "placid" approach to getting Biafra only got him arrested several times, got him and many MASSOB members imprisoned and tortured and some of them killed. Nigeria does not respect a civil way of resolving disputes, they respect violence. If Shekau had come out on the streets of Kaduna with his followers and held a protest march about what grieves him, he probably would have been arrested, beaten, tortured and paraded half naked and many people would have applauded the Government. But he started killing people and every body took him serious. Now, when Shekau talks, the whole world listens. I support Biafra and I hope we get it through peaceful means. But unfortunately, Nigeria and the Nigerian Government don't understand what peaceful resolution means. The Niger- Delta Militants had to take up arms before the Government gave them what was due to them, let us all hope Igbos don't have to do the same to get the same
[size=13pt]
Truth from the horse mouth cool

You are the man of the year,with the best and most blunt post so far.

And about the cocknugget ranting about niger delta and biafra.

Please NOTE: you guyz up SS ain't fvvcki.ng needed and you are not even part of the scheme.
Better get that into your fuckwitty skulls.

Next time don't include biafra and niger delta,cos I will come down heavily on youangry

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

PLS TEL THEM

I DONT KNOW WHY YORUBAS EDOS AND SOBOS ARE DYING ABOUT A MATTER NOT EVEN REMOTELY THEIR BUSINESS
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by upsonn(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
This was the Idi0t that killed 6 million of our people. I'm happy it won't happen again cos we're prepared for what is to come. 1967 is not 2015. THE ZOO MUST FALL

Self consolation.. It is allow!!!
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by no2fuks(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
birds of the same feather. african leaders smh
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by tuk2ato(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Idi Amin was a mass murderer and a tyrant, Gowon 'Jack the boyscout' a gentleman cheesy.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

I DONT KNOW WHY YORUBAS EDOS AND SOBOS ARE DYING ABOUT A MATTER NOT EVEN REMOTELY THEIR BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by kingthreat(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

Your Biafra LEADER Kanu is the greatest businessman in Biafraland

He rakes in donations monthly and take monthly fees from biafra mushroom groups around the world, Unilaterally declared himself commander without any prior military or political experience. He set up a low cost website and place few ads on it to generate adsense on the side (  ), bought some cheap equipment on amazon and broadcast from his room fooling his fellow sheeple he is broadcasting from a satellite, compelled his minions to donate 90,000 pounds for an imaginary satellite and later posted few pictures inspecting what looks like a grinding machine on facebook

Told them they will get Biafra on the first of January 2014 (go and listen to his December 2013 broadcasts) because he has secretly obtained some secret documents from the British and there is a secret clause in it that will terminate Nigeria by 2014. Told them no election will hold in Biafra land in 2015, and the Biggest his biggest lies ever? well wait for it .... He told his hypnotized Igbos that "Obama is listening to them Live from the white house"    . Like you have to be sick in the head to believe this dude

Personally, i dont want him to stop. God bless his hustle. The niggah has carved out his niche and will keep eating his money. Salute!!

By Yevgeny

Thumbs up. May you be extremely blessed for being a servant of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by kingthreat(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

If that is what awaits Igbos because of Nigeria then the sooner we get Biafra, the better.

Eediota. You want your people to suffer i the name of a failed state that will never actualize. Biafra my anooos

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
pablothaescobar:
who wants to be in alliance with sore losers of the civil war. Have you forgotten? Maybe this world make you remember.

THOSE PEOPLE DIED FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN.

YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY AND WE WILL DIE UNTIL WE REALISE BIAFRA

SO GO ON LAUGH AT THOSE WHO DIED AND GAVE IT ALL FOR THE FREEDOM OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE. IT IS WHAT REAL PEOPLE DO THEY DIE FOR A COURSE.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Wadosky(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

my igbo brothers have u seen it, let us use our tongue to count our teeth.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by mickyeddi(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

Guy like i said you don't have an Opinion. Just Goto hell

Just because you don't like his opinion does not give you the right to ask the guy to go to hell, everyone is entitled to have an opinion. What's it with you Nigerians? You guys are so aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Fearcom(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I wish the Military will struck like they did to him in 1985 as he stays in US calling Obama Barrack Osama. APC is evil

So PDP is good, abi? You will rather the military struck and MORE PEOPLE DIED, abi?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

grin
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by blackgig(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
[s][/s]
Nonybb:
[s][/s]

Trash
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Thezoomustfall: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Dindondin:

I ll always reply fools like you so that you won't misled ya younger Igbos that reads ya lies.
Last Bullet
It's idio ts like you that lives in the zoo, not well meaning Nigerians.
This whole thing started when rats like you (Kaduna Nzeogwu & his January boys took laws into their hands & massacred Balewa, Akinola & Ahmadu Bello.
Was it not Ojukwu that led your people blindly to destruction.
Last Bullet
You & your fellow crybabies should cede asap. You are backward people
Goto hell

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by cabaliciouscabal: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Those dat ar searching for self determination don't do it with mere mouth, dey go all out with every might in dia arsenal i.e Sudan and South Sudan, as far as am concern igbos ar cowards and noise makers, let dem bring it on and we give it to dem, Nigeria brought only 48 Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra for just holidays and dey were shouting to heavens, this ar d same pple Nigeria will unleash on ur stupid Biafra should u pple decide to force ur way out and guess Wat, u pple will die like mere chickens all over.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:

MILITARY...
Dos guys no get brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.