Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (51511 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Throwback Pic Of Gowon & Idi Amin In Uganda In 1975,The Day Gowon Was Overthrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Evaromantik(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT NIGER-DELTAS.
i won't call you a slowpoke yet.....pehaps,u have never had a view of the Biafran map.its only Edo state that is a southern state that is not counted in as Biafra.....thats how the Biafran map has been before the arrival of the whiteman.......who was the deputy of Ojukwu?....is he not from your so-called Niger Delta?.....where is the Bight of Biafra located?.....in it not in your so-called Niger Delta?........over 6million Biafrans were killed in the war.....weren't the people from your so-called Niger Delta among the 6million?......please ask your father and he will tell more about Biafra

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Omobolaji20(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmm
Hey! Am beginning to think that U are a Robot or how well can u describe ur actions! To say the worst, u are a female! FTC all d time

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ceecee0703(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

Your Biafra LEADER Kanu is the greatest businessman in Biafraland

He rakes in donations monthly and take monthly fees from biafra mushroom groups around the world, Unilaterally declared himself commander without any prior military or political experience. He set up a low cost website and place few ads on it to generate adsense on the side (  ), bought some cheap equipment on amazon and broadcast from his room fooling his fellow sheeple he is broadcasting from a satellite, compelled his minions to donate 90,000 pounds for an imaginary satellite and later posted few pictures inspecting what looks like a grinding machine on facebook

Told them they will get Biafra on the first of January 2014 (go and listen to his December 2013 broadcasts) because he has secretly obtained some secret documents from the British and there is a secret clause in it that will terminate Nigeria by 2014. Told them no election will hold in Biafra land in 2015, and the Biggest his biggest lies ever? well wait for it .... He told his hypnotized Igbos that "Obama is listening to them Live from the white house"    . Like you have to be sick in the head to believe this dude

Personally, i dont want him to stop. God bless his hustle. The niggah has carved out his niche and will keep eating his money. Salute!!

By Yevgeny

guy did i hear u say low cost?? u must be in dreamland ....let me educate you alittle the equipments used by Nnamdi kanu are all produced by Biafrans in diaspora....if it is so low cost, cheap n cant stand time why hasnt NIgerian broadcasting commission been able to jam them off air.....lol...it was made wit one of d most sophisticated technologies known to man presently. well go to sweden or most parts of europe n in d US d signal is so clear n is presntly transmitted in japanese n some other languages...guy this is a revolution riding on intellectual power...so welcome to d land of d rising sun
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Ayus34(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

Guy goto hell, you don't have an Opinion. We don't need you Niger-delta Idi0ts, we need biafrans.
So because he affirmed his believe.. .. U called him idiots..... This ur tribe self na wa oooo!! !
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ceecee0703(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
kelvine:
Gowon did well in uniting Nigeria. Surely Idi Amin was horrible.
Maybe what I wanted to type earlier was strong men of the past.

uniting nigeria? na who beg am
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Lajet: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

We know very well that you are not from Niger delta but from Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ceecee0703(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

Yes he did all of these things, but guess what? He brought back Biafra to the center of the fore. Biafra has become a much talked about topic and many people now realise their right to self determination which Nigeria had almost made them forget about. I listen to Radio Biafra from time to time and I don't always agree with what Nnamdi Kanu he says. But one thing that's stands him out is that his radical approach to the restoration Biafra is galvanising people. Uwazurike's non violent "placid" approach to getting Biafra only got him arrested several times, got him and many MASSOB members imprisoned and tortured and some of them killed. Nigeria does not respect a civil way of resolving disputes, they respect violence. If Shekau had come out on the streets of Kaduna with his followers and held a protest march about what grieves him, he probably would have been arrested, beaten, tortured and paraded half naked and many people would have applauded the Government. But he started killing people and every body took him serious. Now, when Shekau talks, the whole world listens. I support Biafra and I hope we get it through peaceful means. But unfortunately, Nigeria and the Nigerian Government don't understand what peaceful resolution means. The Niger- Delta Militants had to take up arms before the Government gave them what was due to them, let us all hope Igbos don't have to do the same to get the same

am proud of u dear biafran
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by missKiffy(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

Chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by missKiffy(f): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

He rakes in donations monthly and take monthly fees from biafra mushroom groups around the world, Unilaterally declared himself commander without any prior military or political experience. He set up a low cost website and place few ads on it to generate adsense on the side (  ), bought some cheap equipment on amazon and broadcast from his room fooling his fellow sheeple he is broadcasting from a satellite, compelled his minions to donate 90,000 pounds for an imaginary satellite and later posted few pictures inspecting what looks like a grinding machine on facebook

Told them they will get Biafra on the first of January 2014 (go and listen to his December 2013 broadcasts) because he has secretly obtained some secret documents from the British and there is a secret clause in it that will terminate Nigeria by 2014. Told them no election will hold in Biafra land in 2015, and the Biggest his biggest lies ever? well wait for it .... He told his hypnotized Igbos that "Obama is listening to them Live from the white house"    . Like you have to be sick in the head to believe this dude

Personally, i dont want him to stop. God bless his hustle. The niggah has carved out his niche and will keep eating his money. Salute!!

By Yevgeny
Your head is there, ride on

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by valandy99(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

THOSE PEOPLE DIED FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN.

YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY AND WE WILL DIE UNTIL WE REALISE BIAFRA

SO GO ON LAUGH AT THOSE WHO DIED AND GAVE IT ALL FOR THE FREEDOM OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE. IT IS WHAT REAL PEOPLE DO THEY DIE FOR A COURSE.

you ve spoken well nwanne, i would rather die on my foots than to feed on my knees

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by tobtap: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

By Yevgeny
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ....i go like know kanu oooo na smart yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
Those dat ar searching for self determination don't do it with mere mouth, dey go all out with every might in dia arsenal i.e Sudan and South Sudan, as far as am concern igbos ar cowards and noise makers, let dem bring it on and we give it to dem, Nigeria brought only 48 Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra for just holidays and dey were shouting to heavens, this ar d same pple Nigeria will unleash on ur stupid Biafra should u pple decide to force ur way out and guess Wat, u pple will die like mere chickens all over.

Words of a retard3d Nigerian criminal.

Biafra will surely come.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by izzieman: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I wish the Military will struck like they did to him in 1985 as he stays in US calling Obama Barrack Osama. APC is evil

So you are calling for a coup d'état?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by iamsoja(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

THOSE PEOPLE DIED FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN.

YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY AND WE WILL DIE UNTIL WE REALISE BIAFRA

SO GO ON LAUGH AT THOSE WHO DIED AND GAVE IT ALL FOR THE FREEDOM OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE. IT IS WHAT REAL PEOPLE DO THEY DIE FOR A COURSE.

May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
One thing still baffles me though, why did Ojukwu run away when he saw that defeat was imminent? To me, he abandoned the vulnerable ones.

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by RealEstate35: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by zendy: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
kingthreat:

Eediota. You want your people to suffer i the name of a failed state that will never actualize. Biafra my anooos

Guy, freedom is not cheap. Every body must suffer before the get freedom, that is life.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by laclass(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

U better go and ask ur parents who u really are .what is Niger delta ?is it from ur native language or giving to u by self center Nigerians because of there selfish reasons .listen to asari recently he is now identifying with his true people the igbos .the earlier u people realize who u really are the better or else Nigerian govt will keep killing u people like they kill king sari wiwa .plz my dear u people shld wake up and fight for ur freedom from Nigeria.biafrans are divided ,until u people come together as one u can never be happy in that zoo call Nigeria ..
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ziccoit: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

By Yevgeny

Ògbéni, you just open the full throttle and blast away like there is no tomorrow. I read and read your comment again and again. What a deadly kick.

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by walemadu: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

please dont confuse urself. be are all biafrans
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
iamsoja:

One thing still baffles me though, why did Ojukwu run away when he saw that defeat was imminent? To me, he abandoned the vulnerable ones.

OJUKWU TO IGBOS IS NOT JUST A MAN. HE IS OUR SYMBOL AND HIS DEATH WOULD HAVE BECOME A THING TO MOCK IGBOS WITH. I CAN IMAGINE WAT HAUSAS YOLOBAS AND OTHERS WHO TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO SABOTAGE IGBO COURSE WOULD HAVE BEEN REVERING ON HOW OJUKWU WAS KILLED

SO HIS being ALIVE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. AND WE AS NDIGBO WILL FOREVER HONOUR OJUKWU FOR STANDING UP TO SAY TO THE LARGER NIGERIA, YOU CAN ONLY MURDER IGBOS THROUGH WAR and not through systemic ethnic cleasing

CHUKWUEMEKA ODIMEGWU OJUKWU......god in midst of men....nodu mma!

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Dindondin(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
Goto hell
I was rejected.
Last Bullet
Lucifer wants you & your crybabies!
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by madridsta007(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
pablothaescobar:
this is what awaits you igbos

Scotland had a peaceful referendum sometime last year. They are human beings. Nigerians are humans too, I believe. Going the Scotland way shouldn't be reserved for only the West.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
not gonna happen... the military is preoccupied with boko haram war at the moment.

Nonybb:
I wish the Military will struck like they did to him in 1985 as he stays in US calling Obama Barrack Osama. APC is evil
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

Guy goto hell, you don't have an Opinion. We don't need you Niger-delta Idi0ts, we need biafrans.
niger delta is on the map of nigeria. But what da fyiok iz Biafra?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by IAmTobore(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/620590526559969280
I guess it was Murtala that overthrew him back then. Please enlighten me.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by madridsta007(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
iamsoja:

It would have been easy killing the entire Biafran ideology if Ojukwu was killed. He went on exile and thankfully, the ideology and cause survived.

Which you still talk about till this day.

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by IAmTobore(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Sunofgod:
Idi Amin - 'Ndi Igbo Kwenu' . . grin

[img]http://media./media/mdljqQeEiJcQ0/giphy.gif[/img]
Was he an Igbo man?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

By Yevgeny
Anyone who can successfully convinced his people that they are chained animals in a zoo is a damn good scammer. I give it up to ball head Albino Nnamdi Kanu...Biafra is good business cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by kingthreat(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

Guy, freedom is not cheap. Every body must suffer before the get freedom, that is life.

An average igbo man that thinks with his brains wants to be successful anywhere he settles. In Nigeria, Biafra and abroad. Now cos you have not been too successful outside Biafra, you want to ruin it for others. Like my paddy says "Make Biafra go rest joor. One Nigeria. More money ".
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by JKisOK(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Have you never heard: A bad democracy is far better than the best Military government?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by splashbaby(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!
This identity problem na waooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos) / A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.