Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (51514 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Throwback Pic Of Gowon & Idi Amin In Uganda In 1975,The Day Gowon Was Overthrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Bro, he said d truth.

We Niger Deltans don't have anything in common with you Igbos; not in language, mode of dressing, food or otherwise.

We wld never be part of your aimless struggle.

BTW, you guys won't get any of our oil if you guys can get your country. PH, is a core Niger Deltan territory and the Nkwerre ppl always reject the notion that they are Igbos, so River state ain't going no whr

WHY ARE YOU SWEATING THIS HARD?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

BIAFRA

THATS THE TABLET THAT MAKE YOLOBAS GO MAD

But why? despite the fact that they reside in the red mud region
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

But why? despite the fact that they reside in the red mud region

WHY?
OH YOLOBAS JUST GO MAD COS THEIR DAYS OF ABOKY SLAVERY IS FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by zendy: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
kingthreat:

An average igbo man that thinks with his brains wants to be successful anywhere he settles. In Nigeria, Biafra and abroad. Now cos you have not been too successful outside Biafra, you want to ruin it for others. Like my paddy says "Make Biafra go rest joor. One Nigeria. More money ".

You and who is one Nigeria? Newsflash! We were never one.

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

WHY?

OH YOLOBAS JUST GO MAD COS THEIR DAYS OF ABOKY SLAVERY IS FOREVER

Those yolobas are very funny people.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by 1respect: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
if u like be niger-chester all i knew is dat biafra is my religion.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by olumalcolm(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

Your Biafra LEADER Kanu is the greatest businessman in Biafraland

He rakes in donations monthly and take monthly fees from biafra mushroom groups around the world, Unilaterally declared himself commander without any prior military or political experience. He set up a low cost website and place few ads on it to generate adsense on the side (  ), bought some cheap equipment on amazon and broadcast from his room fooling his fellow sheeple he is broadcasting from a satellite, compelled his minions to donate 90,000 pounds for an imaginary satellite and later posted few pictures inspecting what looks like a grinding machine on facebook

Told them they will get Biafra on the first of January 2014 (go and listen to his December 2013 broadcasts) because he has secretly obtained some secret documents from the British and there is a secret clause in it that will terminate Nigeria by 2014. Told them no election will hold in Biafra land in 2015, and the Biggest his biggest lies ever? well wait for it .... He told his hypnotized Igbos that "Obama is listening to them Live from the white house"    . Like you have to be sick in the head to believe this dude

Personally, i dont want him to stop. God bless his hustle. The niggah has carved out his niche and will keep eating his money. Salute!!

By Yevgeny
Abeg send me ur acct num cos u jst made my day
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Btruth: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:

Your Biafra LEADER Kanu is the greatest businessman in Biafraland

He rakes in donations monthly and take monthly fees from biafra mushroom groups around the world, Unilaterally declared himself commander without any prior military or political experience. He set up a low cost website and place few ads on it to generate adsense on the side (  ), bought some cheap equipment on amazon and broadcast from his room fooling his fellow sheeple he is broadcasting from a satellite, compelled his minions to donate 90,000 pounds for an imaginary satellite and later posted few pictures inspecting what looks like a grinding machine on facebook

Told them they will get Biafra on the first of January 2014 (go and listen to his December 2013 broadcasts) because he has secretly obtained some secret documents from the British and there is a secret clause in it that will terminate Nigeria by 2014. Told them no election will hold in Biafra land in 2015, and the Biggest his biggest lies ever? well wait for it .... He told his hypnotized Igbos that "Obama is listening to them Live from the white house"    . Like you have to be sick in the head to believe this dude

Personally, i dont want him to stop. God bless his hustle. The niggah has carved out his niche and will keep eating his money. Salute!!

By Yevgeny

grin grin grin

Please tell them. Some of them like that silly idiot call XTORSE. He kept on dreaming about something that will never happen. I pity the dude a lot sha....lol, because he has invested so much of his money with that 419 call Kanu, and he will not even listen when we are advising him.

cheesy
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by illiad: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Those yolobas are very funny people.
ARE THEY?
SOME SAY BIAFRA MAKES YOLOBAS MISERABLE AS THEY CANT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IGBOS
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by samuelson06(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
This was the Idi0t that killed 6 million of our people. I'm happy it won't happen again cos we're prepared for what is to come. 1967 is not 2015. THE ZOO MUST FALL

You'll just be making noise like this till you grow old grin

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Evaromantik(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
eezor:

Listen nd get this into ur head, u made a map of ur own nd its ur business. the people of Rivers state, Delta state, Akwaibom, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and Edo has neva nd wll ever be part of ur madness call Biafra. We demonstrated it before the civil War nd we r stil maintaining it that we are nt part of any biafra. Niger Delta Republic
you demostrated it before the civil war,yet you were killed along with Biafrans.......you are pretty funny by saying that we draw the map by ourselves....do you know that Biafra has been in existence for over 5000 years now?,or do you think we are 5000yrs without securing a good map of our land?.......go to google and type "Old Map of Africa" and see for yourself bro but please dn't call my Nation,if said you are not involved,a fraud again
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

ARE THEY?

SOME SAY BIAFRA MAKES YOLOBAS MISERABLE AS THEY CANT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IGBOS

Even though i don't really know much about yolobas but i know they all live in the red mud region so they can't do without each other. on the other hand according to some research the yeeb-hoes are known to be gypsies who don't like staying in the red-mud region because its not conducive

1 Like

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by malikisah: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
kelvine:
Great men of time past
great men ke! u must be one of the Un educated people masquerading around
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
courage54:
PLEASE NOTE!!!

WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS BUT NIGER-DELTAS.

Who asked you? I even do not like you Niger-Deltans for anything cos you mo.rons were mostly the reason Biafra lost the Civil War
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ModiKen(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

WHY ARE YOU SWEATING THIS HARD?

Ain't sweating bro, chilling in ma office with a cool A.C.

I could send one to you only if you ask politely. cheesy
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ModiKen(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:

goto hell

Gerrara hia!!!

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by morbeta(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Birds of a kind.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by ModiKen(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

HOW DO I ADDRESS A THING THAT HAS NO IDENTITY

You can simply say it has a *in the voice of the late Oliver de Coque* "FUNNY FUNNY IDENTITY" grin
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by jogojogo: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thezoomustfall:
This was the Idi0t that killed 6 million of our people. I'm happy it won't happen again cos we're prepared for what is to come. 1967 is not 2015. THE ZOO MUST FALL

Nigeria is a ZOO and you are the PIGS in the ZOO!
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by jogojogo: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Evaromantik:

you demostrated it before the civil war,yet you were killed along with Biafrans.......you are pretty funny by saying that we draw the map by ourselves....do you know that Biafra has been in existence for over 5000 years now?,or do you think we are 5000yrs without securing a good map of our land?.......go to google and type "Old Map of Africa" and see for yourself bro but please dn't call my Nation,if said you are not involved,a fraud again

INVALID POINT! Do you know the whole human race came from a couple (ADAM and EVE) some many centuries ago? If this is true, why then the clamor for separation? Are we not all brothers and sisters since we have same parents from the origin of creation?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by courage54(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
ModiKen:

My brother, your days would be long!

I keep telling these Biafran wailing wailers, especially those in my apartment here that we are not Biafrans.

We are Niger Deltans. We and the Igbos don't have anything in common. We don't speak same language, we don't dress same way, we don't eat same food, we don't have same customs and traditions.

I wonder why they keep dragging us into the Biafran struggle. We are not and would never be part of any Biafran arrangement.

BTW, Nnamdi Kanu, with the way he speaks on that pirate Biafran radio, insulting every and anyone he feels like insulting, would definitely be a TYRANT. I feel so sorry for any Igbo man supporting him, if only you know the horrors of war.

My pro-Biafran people keep on dreaming and wailing.

Those Biafra guys are the most greedy humans on earth. They want us to sheepishly follow them so that they can betray us for some coins later. They think maybe Asari Tokunbo will abandon his billion naira investment and go back to the creek all in the name of fighting for Biafra, even their warrior Kanu is somewhere in London cooling off while he is instigating innocent citizens against each other, that was how their Hero Ojukwu lead them to a war they were never prepared for only for him to disguise as woman and ran to Abijan for safety leaving his followers at the mercy of the Gallant Nigeria soldiers. I thought they will learn from that singular act.
We are not Biafrans and if we NIGER-DELTANS need anything we know how to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Evaromantik(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
jogojogo:

INVALID POINT! Do you know the whole human race came from one a couple (ADAM and EVE) some many centuries ago? If this is true, why then the clamor for separation? Are we not all brothers and sisters since we have same parents from the origin of creation?
you are the one making invalid point rather.if we all ought to remain the same as Brothers and sisters......why did Nigeria in the first place break their relationship with England....why did scottland brokeup with Englanda and pentecostals breakingup from Catholic,ain't they all the same christians?.........the earlier you begin to reason judiciously the better for you.....we are in one Nigeria but the Oba of Lagos had ordered that igbos be killed and thrown into their lagoon if they voted the person he is in opposition with......One Nigeria indeed....has the Obi of Onitsha ever given such order?,despite the number of yorubas here in Biafraland
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by kingthreat(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:

You and who is one Nigeria? Newsflash! We were never one.

No matter how intelligent you think you are, you're just a brainwashed zombie in the hands of Nnamdi Kalu
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Evaromantik(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
jogojogo:

INVALID POINT! Do you know the whole human race came from one a couple (ADAM and EVE) some many centuries ago? If this is true, why then the clamor for separation? Are we not all brothers and sisters since we have same parents from the origin of creation?
you are the one making invalid point rather.if we all ought to remain the same as Brothers and sisters......why did Nigeria in the first place break their relationship with England....why did scottland brokeup with England and pentecostals breakingup from Catholic,ain't they all the same christians?.........the earlier you begin to reason judiciously the better for you.....we are in one Nigeria but the Oba of Lagos had ordered that igbos be killed and thrown into lagoon if they voted the person he is in opposition with......One Nigeria indeed....has the Obi of Onitsha ever given such order?,despite the number of yorubas here in Biafraland?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by zendy: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
kingthreat:

No matter how intelligent you think you are, you're just a brainwashed zombie in the hands of Nnamdi Kalu

I was a Biafran supporter long before ever even heard of the man
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by jogojogo: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bollove:
Humanity and Madness.
while those little children were developing Kwashiorkor , how many of Ojukwu's children have Kwashiorkor

Did Ojukwu and his family look more well fed or malnourished or any of his army looked malnourished

Then what has happened to the food the RedCross were sending to the Biafrans before the blockade and what happened to foods after the blockade

Why did Ojukwu fled instead of dying for what he believed in , what he ensured more than 3millions folks died for ....?? Why should 3million people be sacrificed for what He can not sacrifice his life for

See, am not asking you not to follow Ojukwu because as devilish as Satan is, Satan still get followers ooo .... But at least always follow somebody as a well informed follower not as a blinded ignorant

You see Gadaffi, That is a Leader , He stood with Libya and fought the western Oligarch, he has more than enough wealth to relocate to any country or go down the hole and live a mighty life in a dudgeon or somewhere else .... He got invitations from countries to see asylum but he is not a coward, he promised to stand to be killed alongside his people, He believed in a course that is better for Libya and He died for that course

True talk sha.....some would not admit though.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by jogojogo: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Evaromantik:

you are the one making invalid point rather.if we all ought to remain the same as Brothers and sisters......why did Nigeria in the first place break their relationship with England....why did scottland brokeup with England and pentecostals breakingup from Catholic,ain't they all the same christians?.........the earlier you begin to reason judiciously the better for you.....we are in one Nigeria but the Oba of Lagos had ordered that igbos be killed and thrown into lagoon if they voted the person he is in opposition with......One Nigeria indeed....has the Obi of Onitsha ever given such order?,despite the number of yorubas here in Biafraland?

You seem not to understand my point...... I am not an advocate of human race staying together/separation.....I am just responding to your assertion that the Igbos and the South South must stay together in one entity called Biafra. Thank God you cited some examples to support my point. And this is my assertion......WE THE SOUTH SOUTH have no interest to co-exist with the IGBOS in the BIAFRAN REPUBLIC. Please in your quest for BIAFRA, stop including the SOUTH SOUTH. We are not part of the agenda. Good a thing, SCOTLAND is no longer with ENGLAND. They are two separate entities.

Now in response to the Oba of Lagos saga, I am not a party to that unscrupulous comment from the Oba. But the real questions is this......How many Igbos were eventually killed in the saga? Another question..... was there never a time there were REAL killings of each other among the Igbo people down here in the East? Look at what is happening in the ASSEMBLIES of GOD Church, do you know the principal actors are Igbos and some Igbo Christians have actually lost their life in the crises which is yet to be resolved. Did you hear any wailing from the Igbos concerning those who actually lost their life. Now, tell me....which is worse, a THREAT or the REAL ACT of killing that actually took place?

Another example is....what happened when the Governor of Abia State disengaged all EASTERNERS that re not from Abia State from the State Civil Service? Was there any wailing or outcry from the Igbos? No one seems to talk about it. But once something less happens to the Igbos from "perceived haters", then there would be crying and wailing ascending to the heavens. Finally, we need to speak the truth to our hearts.
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by jogojogo: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
lawanson44:

Who asked you? I even do not like you Niger-Deltans for anything cos you mo.rons were mostly the reason Biafra lost the Civil War

But that man wey dey talk for Biafra radio dey insist say we too be part of Biafra. Why your talk come dey different with the man own nah?
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Evaromantik(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
jogojogo:

You seem not to understand my point...... I am not an advocate of human race staying together.....I am just responding to your assertion that the Igbos and the South South must stay together in one entity called Biafra. Thank God you cited some examples to support my point. And this is my assertion......WE THE SOUTH SOUTH have no interest to co-exist with the IGBOS in the BIAFRAN REPUBLIC. Please in your quest for BIAFRA, stop including the SOUTH SOUTH. We are not part of the agenda. Good a thing, SCOTLAND is no longer with ENGLAND. They are two separate entities.

Now in response to the Oba of Lagos saga, I am not a party to that unscrupulous comment from the Oba. But the real questions is this......How many Igbos were eventually killed in the saga? Another question..... was there never a time there were REAL killings of each other among the Igbo people down here in the East? Look at what is happening in the ASSEMBLIES of GOD Church, do you know the principal actors are Igbos and some Igbo Christians have actually lost their life in the crises which is yet to be resolved. Did you hear any wailing from the Igbos concerning those who actually lost their life. Now, tell me....which is worse, a THREAT or the REAL ACT of killing that actually took place?

Another example is....what happened when the Governor of Abia State disengaged all EASTERNERS that re not from Abia State from the State Civil Service? Was there any wailing or outcry from the Igbos? No one seems to talk about it. But once something less happens to the Igbos from a "perceived haters", then there would be crying and wailing ascending to the heavens. Finally, we need to speak the truth to our hearts.
okay.....good and fine.you personally didn't want to get yourself indulged in Biafran issue....what about your people that are in dire need of Biafra restoration
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by jogojogo: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Evaromantik:

okay.....good and fine.you personally didn't want to get yourself indulged in Biafran issue....what about your people that are in dire need of Biafra restoration

Na lie!!! None of my people is clamoring for Biafra
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by Evaromantik(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
jogojogo:

Na lie!!! None of my people is clamoring for Biafra
am telling you what am certain about.......where is ur state of origin
Re: Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) by yungab45: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Exclusive! Wizzy strokes dbanj. Everybody check out what he had to say about dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.