Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (56255 Views)

Lets Call A Spade A Spade - PDP Is Avengers / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by 2kris(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

As in ehnnn! Change is truly here o! Now I can watch my series with out fear, we only fuel our cars, no more boredoms, my battery is always full and my street looks more beautiful! Darkness is gone and its gone for good! I'm so loving this!

#GodBlessBuhari
lie of the decade...which light,since friday no light for 3div and u call that change ....comon shut up before i double u twaska
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
2kris:
lie of the decade...which light,since friday no light for 3div and u call that change ....comon shut up before i double u twaska
I'm sorry you are frustrated..we still have light till now...you should probably go for deliverance to enjoy the fresh air of CHANGE in your area.

TeamBuhari
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by 2kris(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I'm sorry you are frustrated..we still have light till now...you should probably go for deliverance to enjoy the fresh air of CHANGE in your area.

TeamBuhari
u are a serious fanatic.....nothing have changed dear..mind u i didnt vote in d last election and i am nt a pdp fan
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
2kris:
u are a serious fanatic.....nothing have changed dear..mind u i didnt vote in d last election and i am nt a pdp fan
Its not about that, I wouldn't lie about this...haven't you read other testimonies on this thread? If it ain't true many would have attacked me!
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by 2kris(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Its not about that, I wouldn't lie about this...haven't you read other testimonies on this thread? If it ain't true many would have attacked me!
so i was the only one that attacked u:......: :Dand u think i didnt do that on purpose
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
2kris:
so i was the only one that attacked u:......: :Dand u think i didnt do that on purpose
cheesy
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by 2kris(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

cheesy
i went through these thread and i comfirmed i was they only one that attacked u....didnt that mean anything to u dear
Re: PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. by captianfreeman(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
2kris:
i went through these thread and i comfirmed i was they only one that attacked u....didnt that mean anything to u dear
Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.