Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. (5237 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Fun Time! Upload Your Pictures Let's See How Pretty Or Handsome You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2015
starting with me
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by lative(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
op where u pic??
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by slickb(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
too early for dz shiit
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Danjuma827(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Shey na handsomeness go bring food for table?

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Mention me, anytime u upload ur pix op!
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
fresh

5 Likes

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Nt again angry

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
drop urs let us know the freshest
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
Shey na handsomeness go bring food for table?
u didn't tell me you are hungry...

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by faith551(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
princealexndre:
fresh

Nice wines
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by faith551(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Me, handsome shey

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Danjuma827(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
princealexndre:
u didn't tell me you are hungry...
if am hungry I will tell you? Hmmmm name you know ohh
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by XavierBlue(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Op, no difference between you and that goat in your village / no sense would be obtain if it brain and yours are merged / now fvck the hell outta here - goat return to your cage

XavierBlue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Skoopy(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Childish grin
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2015
princealexndre:
fresh

Fresh boi......
When the babe's start rushing to your side, no forget to direct small traffic come my side oo!!!
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Nt again angry

Exactly what I was gonna type
Pple no dey tire
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by okpamson15(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2015
As u se me and my broda ee

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin
XavierBlue:
Op, no difference between you and that goat in your village / no sense would be obtain if it brain and yours are merged / now fvck the hell outta here - goat return to your cage

XavierBlue

Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by XavierBlue(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Sassybae:
grin grin
sassybae, where do you base? I wouldn't mine taking a beauty like you to Jupitercheesy good morning, how was your night? Hope no mosquitoes bite? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
ok, brb
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by DecoLand(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
mine...
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Sandydayz(f): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Blows my gum. .. angry
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Sandydayz:
Blows my gum. .. angry
jus drop ur own...i knw u've got curves
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Ph, ma night was ok,just cold,how u doing today
XavierBlue:
sassybae, where do you base? I wouldn't mine taking a beauty like you to Jupitercheesy good morning, how was your night? Hope no mosquitoes bite? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Sandydayz(f): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2015
princealexndre:
jus drop ur own...i knw u've got curves
undecided kiss What inspired u to open dis trend? undecided
I don't think uv been bashed b4
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Dennygirl: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

you are even more stvpid than the insultee.
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Sandydayz:
undecided kiss What inspired u to open dis trend? undecided I don't think uv been bashed b4
you inspired me thou
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Sandydayz(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
princealexndre:
you inspired me thou
1 Love
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by Dennygirl: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Op this is not right,it only someone with low self esteem or an emotionally deranged life that will open a thread on nairaland just to upload a pix probably to be praised and gander "likes" you can do better than this. Or did someone, particularly your g.f insult you?maybe by calling you a champanzee?you are one though,no offence but all the pix i saw on this thread are ugly. Yours is even worst.
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Sandydayz:
1 Love
fresh
Re: Drop Your Picture ...lets Sew How Pretty And Handsome You Are.. by princealexndre(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Dennygirl:
Op this is not right,it only someone with low self esteem or an emotionally deranged life that will open a thread on nairaland just to upload a pix probably to be praised and gander "likes" you can do better than this. Or did someone, particularly your g.f insult you?maybe by calling you a champanzee?you are one though,no offence but all the pix i saw on this thread are ugly. Yours is even worst.
you are looking for someone that will quote u abii....nah him be dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Opens New Nude Restaurant - All Customers Are Nude - See Pics & Video / Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander / My Wife Is Too Dirty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.