Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones (940 Views)

5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / Is There Future For This Ones (photo) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by gentleowo(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
For those guys who think caring is by asking their ladies questions like this..
1,Have you eaten?
2,Have you taken your bath?
3,Did you sleep well?
4,How was your night?
5,Did you go out today?
6,Where are you now?
7,Hope you are fine?
No! No!! No!!!
I think you should replace those with these very ones
1,Should i get you some food stuff?
2,What type of soap and cream should i get for you?
3,Do you need some money to change you wardrope?
4,Should i send you some money for make-up?
5,Oh! Baby before i forget, i just recieved my salary now, hope you don't mind if i take you out and spoil you a little?
6,Baby i hope you don't mind if i transfer #100,000 into your account for your Brazillian human hair?
7, Alright dear, i just called to know how you are doing and to know if you need recharge card to call your parents? LADIES DO I LIE? GUY I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOU
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by pamodulus: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Op, I'm not ready to be enslaved by a woman. You have no iota of shame for opening this dumb thread. Dafuq!

1 Like

Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by Princecalm(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
really, by the time you finish all that, she will surely leave you for someone else because you will have no money to marry her anylonger

2 Likes

Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by rabex(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
ladies and freebies. ....inseparable.
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by marshalcarter: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Is ppl lyk you dat boko haram suppose to cum nd carry cos.........infact I hate youangry

Money wey she hustle for me abi Money wey her grand fada carry gimme keep

OP....111 bullets is not enough for you...you need moregrin
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by dhamiylhola(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
gentleowo:
1,Have you eaten?
3,Did you sleep well?
4,How was your night?
5,Did you go out today?
6,Where are you now?
7,Hope you are fine?
No! No!! No!!!
5,Oh! Baby before i forget, i just recieved my salary now, hope you don't mind if i take you out and spoil you a little?
6,Baby i hope you don't mind if i transfer #100,000 into your account for your Brazillian human hair?
7, Alright dear, i just called to know how you are doing and to know if you need recharge card to call your parents? LADIES DO I LIE? GUY I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOU
bros, u gats to lead by example. Ma break iffa carry 100k give one yeye babe
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by dhamiylhola(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Princecalm:
really, by the time you finish all that, she will surely leave you for someone else because you will have no money to marry her anylonger
LOBATAN
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
op, Receive brains in Jesus name!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
gentleowo:
1,Have you eaten?
3,Did you sleep well?
4,How was your night?
5,Did you go out today?
6,Where are you now?
7,Hope you are fine?
No! No!! No!!!

Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by Pinocchioo(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
I think this OP is high on sahara weed undecided
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by gentleowo(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
marshalcarter:
Is ppl lyk you dat boko haram suppose to cum nd carry cos.........infact I hate youangry

Money wey she hustle for me abi Money wey her grand fada carry gimme keep

OP....111 bullets is not enough for you...you need moregrin
Padon
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by XavierBlue(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Op when last did you visit the hospital

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Question Guys Keep Asking Their Gf Which Has To Be Replace With This Ones by gentleowo(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
dhamiylhola:
bros, u gats to lead by example. Ma break iffa carry 100k give one yeye babe
I have done it and i will still do it again

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Help Me 000 / 8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You / Help O!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.