Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA (1964 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by tpiar: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by Zaikon(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
wiaz de picture
Re: Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
No picture here

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by Danjuma827(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Of course I knew it. Op where is the picture oh
Re: Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by godwinkessi: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lols welcome to nairaland
Re: Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by orogodoganyin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
the number is '0'
Re: Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
I dnt get it:
why do the igbos wanted to be partbod the detail? can't they just wait till Kanu will be given such an appointment?

abi dem don become part of naija again ni?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Looted Funds (our Money) Released... / Ekweremadu Praises Obasanjo, Advices APC On How To Retain Power. / Bayelsa Polls: Photo Of One Of The People Killed In Oporoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.