Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos (2885 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by dainformant(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
More photos from the meeting between Nigerian delegation led by president Buhari and the American delegates led by president Obama today at the Oval office, Washington D.C... President Obama also posed for a group shot with the delegates after the official meeting.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/more-photos-from-meeting-between.html

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Eden007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
U
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by shalomm: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by temitemi1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
What next after all these America Hallelujah grin grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Neduzze5(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Has he yet addressed the U.S President as Ballack Osama, President of Western America? undecided

One chance baba

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by greatmarshall(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by fulanimafia: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
President Buhari has this warm, controlled and calculated composure and swagger that commands respect while at the same time endearing people to him...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651221_reop3_jpegb5b892a65cb4875f86e816d469c6896a

...unlike the otueke looter that elicits mocking laughter just because of how helplessly clueless he looks..

5 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by midolian(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my president .. The fura-sipping genius from daura doing us proud since May 29, 2015 grin

4 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mehn
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Anamachi3(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
I can see Mallam Okorocha :
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Anazp: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
hi
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by shalomm: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
adams oshobaba head though......" him rub groundnut oil?"

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by ebroyeem(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba is our president.
There's nothing anybody can do about it.
Haters go and drink cow urine. Na gudomi we dey call am
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
hmm
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by temitemi1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerians are in Amelika mood @ the moment grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by fashoo2010(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dats lovely...bt its like Obama is taller than PMB...
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Compare that to Retardeen Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by tobillionaire(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Yhunoos: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
obama tall oo
why osho baba con stand beside the man na
see hw short him look
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by thorpido(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
I didn't think Obama was this tall.He has a good height.
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by sammyj: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wailers are in soup ooo. Let them come and eat their food !!! cheesy grin
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by LoveMachine(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:
adams oshobaba head though......" him rub groundnut oil?"

Hahahaha grin he just can't get right.
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by courage54(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
IS NOW WE HAVE A PRESIDENT!

IF YOU LIKE WAIL FROM NOW TILL TOMORROW, BABA NO SEND YOU.

Amongst horses, there is pegasus;

Amongst swords, there is xcalibur;

Amongst warriors, there is Hercules;

Amongst precious stones, there is diamond;

Amongst presidents, there is President Muhammadu Buhari........

All rise and hail my Presido!

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta Note WE ARE NOT BIAFRAUDS

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
fulanimafia:
President Buhari has this warm, controlled and calculated composure and swagger that commands respect while at the same time endearing people to him...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651221_reop3_jpegb5b892a65cb4875f86e816d469c6896a

...unlike the otueke looter that elicits mocking laughter just because of how helplessly clueless he looks..
Obama was attentive to President Buhari and eager to hear what he wants to say, but let me say the other one in Yoruba, Awon Obama n fi Oga Jona paa ni sha
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by ajepako(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chai... Obama dey wonder?

When did my office turn to maternity ward for pregnant Nigerian politicians?

Buhari be like: make i open my mouth thank allah as I'm standing before Osama

Oshiomole come spoil the photo with his ill-fitting blue suit (chai..serious wardrobe malfunction and I wonder why Lara no check)

Baba Daura and his black kafthan from mallam Bature the mai-tea.

Sai Naijeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
fulanimafia:

Obama was attentive to President Buhari and eager to hear what he wants to say, but let me say the other one in Yoruba, Awon Obama n fi Oga Jona paa ni sha
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by mrking3(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't see any atom of Charisma in Buhari's personality! Why is he looking so dumb before Obama? I'm wondering if he's actually scared of shaking Obama or something? He seriously need to change his outlook!! And please! His dressing and composure is just Classless!! Guys! Take a closer look of him, I don't think he's wearing a SINGLET! That gown is revealing his bare chest and abdomen
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
midolian:
That's my president .. The fura-sipping genius from daura doing us proud since May 29, 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
thorpido:
I didn't think Obama was this tall.He has a good height.
haba,i don know say Obama na tall guy since when he be senator,both Buhari and Obama have all the qualities of a leader,both physical and mental,can you see how they both tower over others? Cos they're the leaders and controllers,the first tall guy,President of the strongest nation,the second tall guy,president of The most populous black nation
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
apc supporters and inferiority complex chai
Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by midolian(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
For real,the dude is a smart Fura sipping village boy turns President from Daura
I dey tel u. Haters can only do but hate. Its not going to change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Poses With The Nigerian Delegates At The Oval Office..photos by vedaxcool(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wailers association will wail on this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue / Names Of 17 Senators That Followed Bukola Saraki To CCT Trial Today / Okorocha To Commission 1,125 Hectares Of Land For Cattle Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.