Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7501 Views)

Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Gurgle(f): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i dey port go maiduguri A.S.A.P
make them follow me go that side make we see.

seems like you don't dig snake meat?

#IheardThatItzDelicious

Lol o boy na only you go waka for any road leading to Maiduguri, you and you only...

do you eat snake meat self
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36151177][/quote] you dont do snake meat bro?
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol o boy na only you go waka for any road leading to Maiduguri, you and you only...

do you eat snake meat self
maiduguri na my area na, i dey go spend my weekends for there.(Blieve me@urOwnPeril)

i wouldnt eat snake meat at gunpoint.

any snake i see is an enemy, na to find stones and sticks pronto.
Re: . by Jascon4: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

nope

are you in Lag?

Oh yes, but u were talking about pear the other time as if u were in Naija. Were you in naija then Or do u have pear in the UK
Re: . by LEvuls(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah to that Fulani fellow but since Eid he has disappeared to somewhere
don't worry he will be back some day cheesy
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jascon4:

Oh yes, but u were talking about pear the other time as if u were in Naija. Were you in naija then Or do u have pear in the UK

Oh I saw the pear the last time I came back; they were in season then and there was a lot of it around

I have never ever seen that kind of pear in the UK that's why I was shocked when they brought it.

Over here when we say pear we mean a large green fruit that is related to the apple
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
LEvuls:

don't worry he will be back some day cheesy

Yeah he's back, he's the one sending me snake meat mtchew
Re: . by Jascon4: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh I saw the pear the last time I came back; they were in season then and there was a lot of it around

I have never ever seen that kind of pear in the UK that's why I was shocked when they brought it.

Over here when we say pear we mean a large green fruit that is related to the apple

Ok, but that's the name that was given to that purple and cylinder shaped vege here in Naija. How's it over there
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jascon4:

Ok, but that's the name that was given to that purple and cylinder shaped vege here in Naija. How's it over there

Ya. yeah its good, it was a warm and sunny day but not too hot. What about over there?
Re: . by Jascon4: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Ya. yeah its good, it was a warm and sunny day but not too hot. What about over there?

It was intermittently cloudy here.
Re: . by LEvuls(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah he's back, he's the one sending me snake meat mtchew
not a bad meat..enjoy dearie
Re: . by Gurgle(f): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
LEvuls:
not a bad meat..enjoy dearie

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy / Checkout My Latest "HOT" Bitchh... New Catch! Rate Her Guys / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.