Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? (28501 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by london2lasgidi(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2012
I'm moving to Nigeria next month, and I want to enjoy my stay over there.

Can some please tell me where to visit, to enjoy the Nigerian hospitality.

Cheers.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by LogicMind: 4:55pm On May 02, 2012
london2lasgidi: I'm moving to Nigeria next month, and I want to enjoy my stay over there.

Cheers.

try borno state. very hospitable

19 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Frostyzone(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
Try the northern states.
Just like @Logic mind said they are very hospitable.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by london2lasgidi(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2012
Logic Mind:

Where is that?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Frostyzone(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2012
london2lasgidi:

Where is that?
North part of Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by luckgames(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2012
london2lasgidi: I'm moving to Nigeria next month, and I want to enjoy my stay over there.

Cheers.

What about A . O
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by bittyend(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2012
They're all the same. undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Killz3(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2012
Dumb Thread. If you want to enjoy your stay, come with the girls from wherever it is you are coming from!

NEXT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by afinic001(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2012
Ibo girls. Dey are the finest!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by luckgames(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2012
afinic001: Ibo girls. Dey are the finest!
Your mouth like Ibo girl
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by buchi4action(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2012
luckgames:
Your mouth like Ibo girl
omo na true nah, igbo girls are sexy, beatuiful caring....guy never try borno state(northern part of nigeria) to avoid STORIES THAT TOUCHED, because northern parts of nigeria are the stong hold of BOKO H A R A M.(i no wan make them chop ur thing of f)

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 02, 2012
Igbo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On May 02, 2012
Poster, y don't u locate d nearest forest in Ebonyi, am sure wiv a handy sat nav u'll locate dose pretty jungle primates.

Mstewwww!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 03, 2012
Mmmmhhh Ebonyi! I see! So dats where ur dad's 4rm?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On May 03, 2012

Cheers.

There is a tribe, you should try.....Burning Sensation and Puss or Itchy Balls and Smegma.

I heard they can be cute up to an orgasm and few seconds later.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2012
Try calabar chics they will Zap you till you jump window and swear never to come back, lol. Forget Igbo chics cos they will shop ya money and tear race but if you want them DARK,SMELLY AND LOUD you should try the other side !

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by smile4kenn(m): 4:12am On May 03, 2012
oboy

try calabar girls

Kai

You will never regret
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 4:13am On May 03, 2012
austushi1: Mmmmhhh Ebonyi! I see! So dats where ur dad's 4rm?
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Larryguy(m): 4:40am On May 03, 2012
try Kano or Jos Hausa babes na!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by iconaus: 4:53am On May 03, 2012
enugu state - ibo girls as per baeuty n wife material . as per toto action try calabar , akwa ibom area
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by marlockj: 5:02am On May 03, 2012
Frostyzone: Try the northern states.
Just like @Logic mind said they are very hospitable.
try north if u wnt 2 b kil by boko haram
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2012
Lets arrange the cute in order. (1)Edo girls (2)Kogi girls (3)Imo girls (4)Delta girls (5)Anambra girls (6)Calabar/Uyo girls (7)Others. So you can pick your choice according to your taste.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by adeniyie(m): 5:14am On May 03, 2012
If you talking abt beauty am gonna refer you to the nothern garls, slim and sexy buh dey are dull on bed

For action and hospitality go for any garls from this naija state, ondo, edo, imo, akwa-ibom, calabar and delta. Am very sure u gonna give a wonderful testimony here on NL.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Isaactop9(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2012
try angry grin yoruba gals if you want to die young...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by gregg2: 5:30am On May 03, 2012
Try Calabar, Enugu, Abuja or Owerri.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by iyke648(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2012
Logic Mind:

. Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by iyke648(m): 5:43am On May 03, 2012
There is somethin u guys are missin o. Hav u seen an adamawa babe b4? Doz fulani gals luk hot and adouring. Dey cal dem shua arab
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by edlion57(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2012
Enugu
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Luka316(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2012
If u love ur life don't go near Borno or that Zone, because Boko Haram go deal with

If u realy want to enjoy ur stay in naija go to Ogbudu cattle ranch(Cross River) then come to calabar town to enjoy d town(no dull moment in that)

Chai! I too like that town

Try it bro and u will never regret their chics, u can't just resist them
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by figment232(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2012
Ibo girls are d finest.they cook u nutritious,delicious and also gud in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by kolexy(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2012
Try Ibo girls, they are very cheap. But make sure you have enough money to meet their endless wants.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by zaboy: 6:55am On May 03, 2012
The prettiest girls in Nigeria are the northern fulani girls, but they are very conservative, you will have to marry them first...

If its fun you want, you have to go down south...not as pretty as fulanis, but you get all the fun you want and if you are lucky, even more...like HIV, Gonorrhea, Herpes etc

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.