Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria (2640 Views)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:
I just sat down somewhere around the planet today, and began to think about the rate at which single girls in nigeria are having children out of wedlock; to say that it is worrisome is an understatement, it is very disgusting and a sign that the nigerian society has gone to the woods.

could this malaise be as a result of the fact that girls are trying to trap men with unwanted pregnancies and the affected men decide that they wont be trapped into marriage through that strategy?

or is it that nigerian women are becoming so promiscuous and stupid, that they have forgotten how to insist on protection?

or is it that the nigerian women are getting into menopause without husbands, and they think becoming baby mamas is the best option?

please, am confused and worried here, i need matured opinions.

ishilove and rocktation, this is a very important topic, pls move to the front page.

Bros. I believe your thinking is warp! Did it occur to you that not all women subscribe to your dogmatic way of thinking?.

Your believe in women having kids out of wedlock is usually tied to a religion thus making you feel its wrong. Remember, not every believe in your way of doing things....

So if a girl feels she wants to become a baby mama for whatever reason, its her choice!!!.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:

am already a made and advanced man, by all standards. Am just trying to state facts as they are in the nigerian society,... an australian lady i was just discussing with in her office some minutes ago also talked about it, and i wonder how she got to know what goes on in nigeria.
Chisos!.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Dborn2fuck: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2015
I do not pray this get to front page as long as dborn2fuck remains leading example of baby papa. Why not wizkid or davido even 2face self, you may talk of Timaya or oristefemi,
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Dborn2fuck:
I do not pray this get to front page as long as dborn2fuck remains leading example of baby papa. Why not wizkid or davido even 2face self, you may talk of Timaya or oristefemi,

u be nairaland yeyebrity na, sorry nairaland celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Dborn2fuck: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
mobuch:

u be nairaland yeyebrity na, sorry nairaland celebrity.
I am even street celeb, ashawo celeb, town boy, money making machine, keep your daughter away from me
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Dborn2fuck:
I am even street celeb, ashawo celeb, town boy, money making machine, keep your daughter away from me

Stick to d topic, son
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by jcflex(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2015
raayah:

I tire for una oh.

Ladies are independent, working for their money .. we call them bad, they are not wife-material.

Ladies decide to stay at home while husband brings money ... we say they are gold diggers.

You people cannot be satisfied.

For the fact that a lady is working, and can afford any luxury she want in this life, does not mean she doesn't need a crown.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by mschubby: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
I don't care what you (op) or anyone else think of me but the truth is that every single mum u see out there has a touching story to tell perhaps if una go give them a listening ear. I'm not proud to be a single mum but I always believe that God knows why things happen.
in my own case, My fiance was involved in an accident 1months to our traditional marriage and he died at the spot, on hearing the shocking news I fainted only to wake up on the hospital bed and the doctor was like 'congrats young girl you are 3weeks pregnant'.I didn't have any other choice than to keep the pregnancy and his people were happy about that because he was the only child of his parent.

but today if I don't tell you I have a little Angel you will never know perhaps I don't look like one

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by OmniSparrow: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2015
mschubby:
I don't care what you (op) or anyone else think of me but the truth is that every single mum u see out there has a touching story to tell perhaps if una go give them a listening ear. I'm not proud to be a single mum but I always believe that God knows why things happen.
in my own case, My fiance was involved in an accident 1months to our traditional marriage and he died at the spot, on hearing the shocking news I fainted only to wake up on the hospital bed and the doctor was like 'congrats young girl you are 3weeks pregnant'.I didn't have any other choice than to keep the pregnancy and his people were happy about that because he was the only child of his parent.

but today if I don't tell you I have a little Angel you will never know perhaps I don't look like one
That's sad. However there are others who deliberately make sure the guy packs 100 litres of se.men inside their rondus hoping to trap into marriage. Alas guys nowadays have cut chain. Unless they already look at the lady as someone that they can marry, no dice. They will accept the child but never accept such whoring ass as a wife. Some gals are just good for fvcking not wifing. Those are the baby mamas.
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by mschubby: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2015
OmniSparrow:

That's sad. However there are others who deliberately make sure the guy packs 100 litres of se.men inside their rondus hoping to trap into marriage. Alas guys nowadays have cut chain. Unless they already look at the lady as someone that they can marry, no dice. They will accept the child but never accept such whoring ass as a wife. Some gals are just good for fvcking not wifing. Those are the baby mamas.
ok. I quiet understand you better now
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oya ass kisser to the rescue
You wont let the ladies answer
you have concluded its a thread to bash women
I hope this time they answer your pathetic PMs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Increasing Rate Of Single Baby Mamas In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Almost 12pm in Nigeria and the ladies are yet to come and defend themselves. Anyways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity / Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction / VIDEO: See How This Guy Was Smashing His Babe In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.