Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor (1400 Views)

Discovered Another P*rnstar This One's Boobs Nawao / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With / nawao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by abumeinben(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2015
chai

whoever Photoshop this will go to hell

1 Like

Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by Topccy007: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by princejury(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Make una de fear God o...

1 Like

Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by enigstil(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
What the hell is the meaning of all dis piece of shit, simply becos u want to gain popularity u r posting this shit u photoshopped.The very lady was not even allowed to see the pope she was turned back.
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by popweezy(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
the old man be like WARRIS DIS
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by abumeinben(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2015
enigstil:
What the hell is the meaning of all dis piece of shit, simply becos u want to gain popularity u r posting this shit u photoshopped.The very lady was not even allowed to see the pope she was turned back.

I don't work in any photo shop kwanu
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by DrManhattan: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
popweezy:
the old man be like WARRIS DIS

smh, how many random old men have you seen dressed in that attire?? undecided
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nawao...kindly Caption This Pishor by MRBrownJ: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
there is actually a story behind this picture, the gal's name is Viky Xipolitakis, she is an Argentine bimbo who took a local plane and after taking a few pictures in the cockpit with the pilotes (and posted them online), the pilotes got fired. so the "joke" in this picture is that now that she was photoshopped with the pope, he also should get fired!

(1) (Reply)

**I Wanna Give My Life To Christ** So Stop Sending Me Pms As From 00:00hrs Today / I Want To Start The Business Of Selling Kpoli!!! / Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.