Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari (32601 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by lonelydora: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Sofly Sofly catchee monkey.......that's all I can say for now.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by myklangelo(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Of recent i have noticed that if you criticize Buhari, it automatically get tagged as an insult.
If you mention how inaudible he talks, you become a tribalist.
If you talk of his lopsided decisions and appointments, you become a Tanoid.

so finally we should all turn to ZOMBIE, and say amen to all inactions and actions of the president?
If you have been infected with political and social blindness, that is your cup of tea. Allow others to say things as they are. We should be grateful that few are still able to criticize, those are people that really want things to go well in this country.

Igbo ga-adịrịrị.
Visit the 1st Igbo language Blog
www.odeniigbo..com

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by kliq(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Mumu president

How's the wailing business?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by nerodenero: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Relocation of Bokoharam members to Anambra was the worst for me. Not only that SE is in danger, the whole south is in trouble. I pray we don't get attacked.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by dustydee: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Everyone will just wake up and type rubbish. @Op, cross check the first four points you have there and tell us if they are correct.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by dustmalik: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
This is definitely a lamentation of a Wailing Wailer, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmm they have come again.... tongue

Voice of Fayose and body language of saTANoids tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by kennydee05(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Until Julius Berger Dig road yank the cable grin grin grin

shadowripper:

I use Fiber Optics so my network na fire
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by veraponpo(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
You people will just sit down somewhere and judge a case based on your perception.

Most of your points are just your opinions and views and it does not make it right or wrong. Whatever a leader does, a group of individual, whether majority or minority will always find something to say about it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by bendutch(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Daura President Buhari. The south west will never find peace for betraying GEJ. Exempting Ekiti and Ondo.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Berrymoss(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2015
coolestrogue:
The president is in the U S A, I will convey your message to him asa soon as he lands
lol u no well
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by BigElEddy(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Top Worst Decisions by The Op's father

(1) Not using a condom

(2) Not Introducing him to the concept of "common sense"

(3) Buying him a communication device.
Feel free to add yours

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by brainpulse: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Sorry you are 6 months quarter to make sense
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Berrymoss(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
dustmalik:
This is definitely a lamentation of a Wailing Wailer, no doubt.
a typical trait of a dullardeen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by MabraO: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

source: http://villagetowncrier..com/2015/07/boko-haram-top-8-worst-decisions-of.html#sthash.Fvy9BTUR.dpuf

Op u just a confused bunch
U need to wake up from ur dreams dat Jonathan already lost d election

This ur opinion is as useless as anything

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by tbaba1234: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Wow, disagree

1. Sam Lalong does not have the authority to 'install' checkpoints.

2. This is not a mistake, it is right thing to do.

3. Also a correct decision, Boko haram is currently only attacking soft targets.. Long gone are the days where they were seizing whole towns

4. In the middle of a war, you do not instantly change service chiefs. The president needed to intimate himself with the actual situation on ground and get capable replacements

5. The US can help with intelligence in the current war. The Nigerian army certainly needs that. I doubt gay marriage will be in the US priorities. They will first seek economic benefits.

6. This is a lie. Osinbajo was on other assignments. Unless you want him in two places at the same time. We have seen him attend several security meetings.

7. Being open does not mean, you are negotiating...

8. There is too little information to comment on this.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:

Handle might be deceiving... lol

I noticed Nairaland's antispam bot no dey stop female profile na him make me register female own.. lol
Smarty pants, let me try it any way sha I know a lot about IT. Super nerd in a way but let me try your experiment I hope it works.
www.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by mencade5(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2015
shalomm:

"I no say no be girl u be when u say 10 years experience and u come mention analyst. "

i just don't wanna drag it that is wht i said its cool for a lady.
spambot no dey.ban female?

chaiiii....i go.copy.u.next time i open new account
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by bendutch(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:
Wow, disagree

1. Sam Lalong does not have the authority to 'install' checkpoints.

2. This is not a mistake, it is right thing to do.

3. Also a correct decision, Boko haram is currently only attacking soft targets.. Long gone are the days where they were seizing whole towns

4. In the middle of a war, you do not instantly change service chiefs. The president needed to intimate himself with the actual situation on ground and get capable replacements

5. The US can help with intelligence in the current war. THe Nigerian army certainly need that. I doubt gay marriage will be in the US priorities. They will first seek economic benefits.

6. This is a lie. Osinbajo was on other assignments. Unless you want him in two places at the same time. We have seen him attend several security meetings.

7. Being open does not mean, you are negotiating...

You are a mistake.

8. There is too little information to comment on this.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Coolboi05(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2015
well whoever wrote dis should go n know d difference between CONTROL CENTER and MILITARY HEADQUARTERS....

Like seriously, YOU think Buhari will legalise same sex marriage u think??
u nid a rethink
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Splashme: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Military Roadblocks
are back in Abuja
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by laserjet: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

source: http://villagetowncrier..com/2015/07/boko-haram-top-8-worst-decisions-of.html#sthash.Fvy9BTUR.dpuf

Bad belle is allowed!

Carry on wailing. Instead of 'whoever' wrote this epistle called opinion wailing, why not let's join hands together and make a Nigeria a better place to b other than finding fault here and there.

Useless points of criticism as if you can do better....... mtscheeww

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2015
The truth there is that BH has masterd the act of guerilla tactics which our Army officers seems naïve in handling, PMB needs to declare an all out war on BH and stop acting aloof
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
KAYNINI:
too early to call them mistakes - he will stabilize
he has never been a democratic ruler before
he will learn..................
I HOPE HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are also waiting o
Am still waiting.....
Am even positive and can't believe it

Daris God o
Because I must see one dollar become 1 naira
And Bokoharam gone forever
And the one of he leading the fight himself

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by allanphash7(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Sprinkle acid on the thread and walk away

Nonsense
hahaweron:
all the opinion listed to me are right, and I respect the writer
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Goddyj(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
now is time for Work. Let the presidential aids advice him well enough to handle this issue of insecurity and stop making noise everywhere.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by akudinaobi(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Space booked for september minsterial appointment
Tell buhari that even if its 1yr we will wait for the end

Bullshit ***************
His entourage to america are all bunch of corroupt people
Amechi wife was indicted with 8billion naira scandal
Okorocha has a multibillion naira estate and mansion ongoing project

Oshi nwa mole spent billions in just a weeding
Name them
Am just passing joor
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by cmon(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:

shadowripper:

Handle might be deceiving... lol

I noticed Nairaland's antispam bot no dey stop female profile na him make me register female own.. lol

shalomm:

"I no say no be girl u be when u say 10 years experience and u come mention analyst. "

i just don't wanna drag it that is wht i said its cool for a lady.

Oga Shalomm, so you no wan talk again? HE's into ICT na.... lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
1)They clarified this position that the order was for non-essential military checkpoints

2)So you are comfortable with allegations of thousands losing their lives to extra-judicial killings or is it acceptable for the military to just kill innocent citizens just because of the way they look or where they live?

3)Again, they relocated the control centre not military headquarters. There is a clear difference in the two and there are obvious benefits to this directives:
•Speed of Information and its dissemination

•Boosting morale of the gallant officers

•Ability to react to changing/fluid intelligence without having the need to wait for commands via communication medium that may be intercepted

4)Who would have been left to fill the vacuum if he had proceeded to sack them from the get go?
How would he have been able to screen his new comrades without take his eyes of the ball as far as BH is concerned. He needed continuity so he can buy himself some time to understand the issues before taking effective actions.
His strategy would prove to be in Apt in the long run

5)This is laughable and more like a bear parlor gist. Any serious country will romance with the United states because of obvious reasons. They are the biggest and most powerful nation on earth so there is more to learn and gain by aligning with them

6)Where did you get this from? Hasn't it been proven time and time again that the VP was always present whenever he wasn’t on official duties elsewhere within or outside the country?
Just because the camera usually focuses on PMB doesn’t mean he is the only one present at these meetings

The VP is also the president and you will expect him to be privy to every single Info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ashieduplus(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2015
fratermathy:
What you deem mistakes, others will see them as good pointers. Apart from a few Nigerians, no one in this country has the leadership capacity and experience of our Incumbent president. So let's be careful when throwing stones. Don't act like you can do better when we both know you won't even be able to fight a group of docile dogs talk less of Boko Haram.
It is in our best interest that the president makes good decisions for us. Let's give him that chance.

Find out about the first Monotheistic Religion in Nigeria here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2462688/first-monotheistic-religion-nigeria-igbe

Oga PHP coder... I see u grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians / TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.