Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari (32605 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Pakingzzz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by butanep(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
The government is very slow... He needs to make the system work... the system isn't working fine...
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by themonk(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:

I use Fiber Optics so my network na fire
wow, are you a network administrator ?
fibre optics, ccna stuff
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op LEAVE buhari alone his human his prone to mistakes just like any other human.
www.
but when he was campaigning, He was going around saying things that even angels will find it difficult to resolve finish. It's all on him, we are waiting. Shei you Apc people called them the Nigerian Messiah. The time don come to show work. Bagam
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by marxist88: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
What about that stupid GEJ, 20b disappeared, but he can't even makes decision except to sacks the CBN gov.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by 9jagoodman: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's biggest mistake is staying silent on the economy and delaying appointment of cabinet members till Sept.

In a bad economic state, no fight against terrorism can be sustained and chances are that will be more sectoral crises.

Does Buhari want to do the following:
1. Devalue the naira?
2. Remove or retain petrol subsidy?
3. Deregulate or maintain status quo on oil and gas downstream sector?
4. Issue more licenses on power sector or government take over?
5. Sustain ban on textile and furniture or help promote the local industry
6. Any subsidy for farmers?
7. Etc

These are the reasons why
1. Dollar sells for 245 naira in the parallel market
2. The stock market has lost over 1 trillion naira in the past six weeks
3. The volume of capital flight from the economy is the highest in history
4. A kilo of chicken has risen fron 700 naira to 1200 in the market
5. Petrol scarcity still persists, and for locations where itis available... It sells for over 100 naira per litre
6. There is huge economic uncertainty

In addition, Boko haram has continued slaughtering
Buhari has continued to mingle with a nation responsible for all the crises in the world today at the expense of nations who are ready to buy our crude
Niger Delta continues to give ultimatum
Fulani herdsmen has taken over north central
SE has taken the biafran struggle a notch higher
He has continued to make apointments along regional lines further widening the ethnic tensions across the land

And with the Iran crude hitting the market soon, and there are no policies or even technocrats to keep our economy ready...... The future of Nigeria looks very gloomy if nothing drastically happens before September.

The economy, finance sector, agricultural sector, and trade and commerce sectors cannot wait September. Aviation, transport, works, education etc can wait till Sept.

Enough of playing to the gallery, snapping pics and making a big deal of a US visit. Some aspects of our society need desperate attention.

Guy, you are telling the truth. I was at the airport last week and it was like a deserted Island. These group of can do need to wake up. It is slipping off their grip
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by marxist88: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Stupid GEJ
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by marxist88: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
GEJ pig
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by shadowripper(f): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
themonk:

wow, are you a network administrator ?
fibre optics, ccna stuff

Something like that
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Orikinla(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
[size=18pt]OP, don't blab about what you don't know about.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by themonk(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Ugosample(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's biggest mistake is staying silent on the economy and delaying appointment of cabinet members till Sept.

In a bad economic state, no fight against terrorism can be sustained and chances are that will be more sectoral crises.

Does Buhari want to do the following:
1. Devalue the naira?
2. Remove or retain petrol subsidy?
3. Deregulate or maintain status quo on oil and gas downstream sector?
4. Issue more licenses on power sector or government take over?
5. Sustain ban on textile and furniture or help promote the local industry
6. Any subsidy for farmers?
7. Etc

These are the reasons why
1. Dollar sells for 245 naira in the parallel market
2. The stock market has lost over 1 trillion naira in the past six weeks
3. The volume of capital flight from the economy is the highest in history
4. A kilo of chicken has risen fron 700 naira to 1200 in the market
5. Petrol scarcity still persists, and for locations where itis available... It sells for over 100 naira per litre
6. There is huge economic uncertainty

In addition, Boko haram has continued slaughtering
Buhari has continued to mingle with a nation responsible for all the crises in the world today at the expense of nations who are ready to buy our crude
Niger Delta continues to give ultimatum
Fulani herdsmen has taken over north central
SE has taken the biafran struggle a notch higher
He has continued to make apointments along regional lines further widening the ethnic tensions across the land

And with the Iran crude hitting the market soon, and there are no policies or even technocrats to keep our economy ready...... The future of Nigeria looks very gloomy if nothing drastically happens before September.

The economy, finance sector, agricultural sector, and trade and commerce sectors cannot wait September. Aviation, transport, works, education etc can wait till Sept.

Enough of playing to the gallery, snapping pics and making a big deal of a US visit. Some aspects of our society need desperate attention.
This is an intelligent analysis.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by lawlahbammy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Diesel1:
I'm diesel calling from biafra land.... Pls tell me one reason hausa and yourba pple doesn't wanna go there own way... I guess they can't live without us lol

Am Haryorbammy from Odua land calling to reply ur question. The two other tribes can do well without u biafrians. So u can leave our streets and go to ur erosion ravaged lands then u will understand what am saying.
O ye chest beaters! pls don't feel u r indispensable tongue
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ganiyu26(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its too early to judge him, I suggeest we give im ds year ending...
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Diesel1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
lawlahbammy:
undecided

Am Haryorbammy from Odua land calling to reply ur question. The two other tribes can do well without u biafrians. So u can leave our streets and go to ur erosion ravaged lands then u will understand what am saying.
O ye chest beaters! pls don't feel u r indispensable tongue
Wow! Did u just call us Biafrans? Mehn thanks I really appreciate.... I don't even other tribes know our name.... Don't u think if odua land stay on there own they will develop more
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Ezemann(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Long live Mr president
Long live Nigeria
Long live Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by NobleG1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari is still not ready to lead as president. This man hasn't fully created his government yet.
And it's a shame he keeps making bad decisions, which shows he's incompetent to be president.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
OP it seems u ar so eager 2 see PMB fail dat u put up dis sloppy write-up to display ur evil prayer! Ur evil is so blindin dat u cant even find one positive, nor suggest ways of correcting each of d 'mistakes'. Well a great man is only afraid of in-action and not action. I'm sure d person dat paid u 4 dis mis-use of words has a dormant brain 2. Dis is only a transition period so stop wailing and watch out! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ugosample:

This is an intelligent analysis.
Yes, an inteligent analysis from an empty, wailing skull undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Gbengais(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Diesel1:
Am even more disappionted in your nonentity
comment, cox i cant believe that you dont knw
the history of your nothern goats and
sheeps.....never knw u are so patriotic like your
ingrate brothers... I asked question dat deserve an answer

Now I can see that Wisdom is too high for a crazy fool like you.. you need to saok your brain in chlorine... madgoat
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Fundango: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

source: http://villagetowncrier..com/2015/07/boko-haram-top-8-worst-decisions-of.html#sthash.Fvy9BTUR.dpuf
My Brazzer good talk,i will honorably convey ur message urgently to him to sharia himself and take action on time.
Now treking form Kano to woshington to convey ur sako with my NOMADIC DANFULO ATIRES WITH STICK(SANDA)TO MARCH AND MY HERDS OF CATTLE AS MY CONVORYS.UP TO KASA AMERICA.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by amshigida: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
You fail to show us where pmb loot our treasury if you can?it is not easy to criticise the righteous if you are not well prepared,
so be warn pmb for Nigerians not for the failures
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by amshigida: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fundango:
My Brazzer good talk,i will honorably convey ur message urgently to him to sharia himself and take action on time.
Now treking form Kano to woshington to convey ur sako with my NOMADIC DANFULO ATIRES WITH STICK(SANDA)TO MARCH AND MY HERDS OF CATTLE AS MY CONVORYS.UP TO KASA AMERICA.
wasted semen from a kind womb
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Fundango: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
amshigida:
wasted semen from a kind womb
wallahi my brazzer you are za most wasted world known semen from kind sorrowful regretable womb as had being indicated in Guinea World Record Book history of All Time quote me if you are crying or dont qoute me if you are za mai nema sokanna.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by lawlahbammy(f): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Diesel1:
Wow! Did u just call us Biafrans? Mehn thanks I really appreciate.... I don't even other tribes know our name.... Don't u think if odua land stay on there own they will develop more

Tell ur country men to leave our land and see the outcome... Once again let me remind u, no one is indispensable.

Alale agbe gbogbo omo odua nile loko ati leyin odi...
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Diesel1(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
lawlahbammy:

Tell ur country men to leave our land and see the outcome... Once again let me remind u, no one is indispensable.

Alale agbe gbogbo omo odua nile loko ati leyin odi...
once u support us, we will leave straight, besides with our oil money we can survive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / Abakaliki And The Umahi Magic / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.