Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari (32600 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Emade(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

source: http://villagetowncrier..com/2015/07/boko-haram-top-8-worst-decisions-of.html#sthash.Fvy9BTUR.dpuf
If u are a leader I dnt think u will do anytin in 2years not to talk off less than 2months mr op,
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by igbsam(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Op you are a big fool to have come up with such anf u feel you have made sense with this useless write up.

He never moved the military headquarters. just the command center

He needed the ex service chiefs to brief him since your GEJ refuse to give him handover notes

Your GEJ once said america knows it all, believe it, america has one of the largest and best intelligence gathering speciality in d world. And you choose to listen to gullible who feel they will point a gun to the head of your president to legalise same sex marriage in Nigeria ? Africa ? America knows too well we have tradition that is well protected.

you need your brain soaked in chlorine

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by junkyarddog: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Stupid write up by a bastard who knows nothing bigotted ibo bastard yanmiri dodon doya. Your opinion is that of a Rabid dog and filled with fact that your mom was a cur

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Mantissa89(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:

I use Fiber Optics so my network na fire
For ur latest manchester united updates, please kindly and graciously join this amazing channel---C001DF8B2
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2015
KAYNINI:
too early to call them mistakes - he will stabilize
he has never been a democratic ruler before
he will learn..................
I HOPE HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will learn on seat

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Dee60: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2015
That a man can write should not mean he should write nonsense!
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Gbengais(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Diesel1:
I'm diesel calling from biafra land.... Pls tell me one reason hausa and yourba pple doesn't wanna go there own way... I guess they can't live without us lol

Your foolishness knows no bounds

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by datribune: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

source: http://villagetowncrier..com/2015/07/boko-haram-top-8-worst-decisions-of.html#sthash.Fvy9BTUR.dpuf

I remember u as one of d gullible TANoids who thought nigerians will re-elect d kleptomaniac. Even TANoid Iweala is beginning to hav sense, when will u hav sense?.
d NOIPolls named after its creator, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (NOI) has carried out a poll which reveals dat d overwhelming majority of nigerians ar satisfied wit d president's performance.
PMB is workinsg, making money 4 nigeria & rendering accounts in a transparent manner. d foreign reserve has moved frm $29b to over $31b. PMB is creating alliances to wipe out BH, u ar here typing rubbish. When will u hav sense?.

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by luckyboss(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Respecting Buhari,s word is just like listening to cockroach,s whistles.
where are those who have been saying bring back our girls during Gej,s administration..?
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by bennethuche: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2015
pointless talk
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by KAYNINI(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

He will learn on sit?

he will sha learni o Uncle Chuna
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by blank(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Give him time, he will surprise all the nay-sayers.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by hamzakito(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op LEAVE buhari alone his human his prone to mistakes just like any other human.
www.
nd dat was dsame mistake goodluck did that u guys even wanted killing him....
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by hamzakito(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2015
junkyarddog:
Stupid write up by a bastard who knows nothing bigotted ibo bastard yanmiri dodon doya. Your opinion is that of a Rabid dog and filled with fact that your mom was a cur
all small thing na insult for nairaland hmmm..
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Tbasen: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Flets:
Buhari's biggest mistake is staying silent on the economy and delaying appointment of cabinet members till Sept.

In a bad economic state, no fight against terrorism can be sustained and chances are that will be more sectoral crises.

Does Buhari want to do the following:
1. Devalue the naira?
2. Remove or retain petrol subsidy?
3. Deregulate or maintain status quo on oil and gas downstream sector?
4. Issue more licenses on power sector or government take over?
5. Sustain ban on textile and furniture or help promote the local industry
6. Any subsidy for farmers?
7. Etc

These are the reasons why
1. Dollar sells for 245 naira in the parallel market
2. The stock market has lost over 1 trillion naira in the past six weeks
3. The volume of capital flight from the economy is the highest in history
4. A kilo of chicken has risen fron 700 naira to 1200 in the market
5. Petrol scarcity still persists, and for locations where itis available... It sells for over 100 naira per litre
6. There is huge economic uncertainty

In addition, Boko haram has continued slaughtering
Buhari has continued to mingle with a nation responsible for all the crises in the world today at the expense of nations who are ready to buy our crude
Niger Delta continues to give ultimatum
Fulani herdsmen has taken over north central
SE has taken the biafran struggle a notch higher
He has continued to make apointments along regional lines further widening the ethnic tensions across the land

And with the Iran crude hitting the market soon, and there are no policies or even technocrats to keep our economy ready...... The future of Nigeria looks very gloomy if nothing drastically happens before September.

The economy, finance sector, agricultural sector, and trade and commerce sectors cannot wait September. Aviation, transport, works, education etc can wait till Sept.

Enough of playing to the gallery, snapping pics and making a big deal of a US visit. Some aspects of our society need desperate attention.
I dont know who you are or which part of the fence you belong but God would bless you for typing the truth.The truth shall set you free!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by hamzakito(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2015
BigElEddy:
Top Worst Decisions by The Op's father

(1) Not using a condom

(2) Not Introducing him to the concept of "common sense"

(3) Buying him a communication device.
Feel free to add yours

ur father wet busser
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op LEAVE buhari alone his human his prone to mistakes just like any other human.
www.

So he's now human. I tot he's super natural. Wen GEJ came into power infact let's start with Yar'adua, he never faulted OBJ who left behind burdens on their shoulders. Buhari is on seat now and he's still faulting. He should kindly keep quiet and wait to do sth, within d so-called 3months. All I know is that Nigeria won't be handed over to d hands of demon-America. Nigeria should be left alone. Despite all, God is still having mercy on us unlike America that God has forsaken. Its well with us!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Eshinery(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

let not start criticising PMB is just 2mths+ in office and we can see he's up and doing so let's just be patient I believe he's gonna perform wonderfully in all sector
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by KesterG: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
And so wht?
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by omolami: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
1. Efforts at exporting bokoharam to other states of Nigeria with the intention for equitable distribution of mayhem is part of it.

2. Soliciting the assistance of neighbouring countries in d fight against bokoharam,a move Buhari condemned Gej' s govt of doing is also part of it
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by pinky1974: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beko why not keep them to urself na
Good or Bad life must continue O
So help us God grin
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by ExInferis(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:

Abt what... 10yrs of experience and working as system analyst..

have time to do the kids fight today on NL

Systems Analyst. There's no such thing as system analyst. No expert would ever omit the S.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by shadowripper(f): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
ExInferis:

Systems Analyst. There's no such thing as system analyst. No expert would ever omit the S.

Okay... I hear you... No need to prove it to you that i know the spelling right...

If you notice am well, you go see say we dey fight FTC wars then and I must proceed to next new thread to break ground...

so no vex say i no put the s for the back

SYSTEMS ANALYST
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Diesel1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gbengais:

Your foolishness knows no bounds
Am even more disappionted in your nonentity
comment, cox i cant believe that you dont knw
the history of your nothern goats and
sheeps.....never knw u are so patriotic like your
ingrate brothers... I asked question dat deserve an answer
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by mohdimplez(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
uche87:

useless write up. I mean this is a waste of time and waste of Mega byte sef... thank God its your bloody opinion.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by mvcbiz: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
The Presidential order handed to CBN to provide dollars to religious tourists at $1 - N160.

This is a very absud directive. If an aversge of 500,000 pilgrims (christians and muslims) apply for this scarce cash gold and each demand for lets say $10,000 each, then the CBN must provide $5 billion dollars.

How much will then be left from our dollar earnings to be able to provide funding for imports done by the real sector of the economy? what is the economic benefit of religious tourism to the economy? as soon as oil importers collect theirs, what would then be left? practically nothing! Hence, all other legitimate dollar users would have to source for their dollar supply in the evil forest, oh, black market. Any wonder dollar is now at its all time high in the history of this country?

Cost of living has gone up by close to 40% by this singular action. We the Nigerian people are the ones suffering, those in government dont have a feel of this as their fat allowances cover them wella. Forget that story of cutting salary by half, if an igbo family cuts your bride price by half , does that mean all other hidden and un-hidden charges are spared?

In Sunny Okosun's words; WHICH WAY NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by viktor01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
igbsam:
Op you are a big fool to have come up with such anf u feel you have made sense with this useless write up.

He never moved the military headquarters. just the command center

He needed the ex service chiefs to brief him since your GEJ refuse to give him handover notes

Your GEJ once said america knows it all, believe it, america has one of the largest and best intelligence gathering speciality in d world. And you choose to listen to gullible who feel they will point a gun to the head of your president to legalise same sex marriage in Nigeria ? Africa ? America knows too well we have tradition that is well protected.

you need your brain soaked in chlorine

Why is it that when anybody sees anything wrong with Buhari's decisions and does so much as say anything, all these APC loyalists will tag him/her an enemy of the country?
you guys really need to put aside your sentiments and start seeing things the way they are.
*vex
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Ayietim(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Don't believe anybody who says you are a failure, we are all born to win, the miracle of your birth is the evidence.

https://ayietim./2015/07/21/anybody-can-be-an-achiever/
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by InHim4Him(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
www.

Yeah just as Goodluck was an angel.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by villybest(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Not taking Aisha out to various functions like other head of states do,for christ sake,treat her like the first lady.
Take this beautiful woman to America,south Africa,etc..
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by viktor01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
omolami:
1. Efforts at exporting bokoharam to other states of Nigeria with the intention for equitable distribution of mayhem is part of it.

2. Soliciting the assistance of neighbouring countries in d fight against bokoharam,a move Buhari condemned Gej' s govt of doing is also part of it

[b][/b]
i thought it is only me that is thinking with my head.
Re: Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari by blackpriest0911: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Uche87 is a satan PDP TANoid...wake up from your slumber, PDP can never rule naija again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.