Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion (18920 Views)

Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam / ReligiousWar Against Traditional Religion: Anambra Pastor Burns Ukolo Uga Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
chukkystar:
Anti Christ Post
An2elect2:

It definitely is! no matter the robe on it, we know its antiCHRIST.

And you would have loved to see anti-african post?
Bunch of dumb slaves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by krayzieklay(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
datalossvictim1:

I honestly think that when an African practices his own religion, it gives him a sense of superiority and power and also moral fear. This does not mean that the traditional religion itself is perfect or closed to evolution.

Haha I support guru maharaji.

Seriously,you just won my heart with this comment of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
emrain:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. All Gods are imaginary. Including sango, amadioha and Co.

While I agree that the image of these african Gods are imaginary. ..they hold concepts that are mostly true

This is how science was practiced around the world

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pyrrho:
After years of contemplating on why we(Africans) are underdeveloped, I had one conclusion.

We don't have a recorded history, no writings, only stale tales of our fore-fathers. No concrete evidence of our living before they(white men) came. Nothing to really boast about. We can't stand with our heads held high like the Chinese. We lack true heroes, no immortalised sculptures of great war lords (only sculptures of deities.)

No writing, no written language, thus nothing to really call our own.

Think about it..
Its because of fools like you that this post was made to correct. .if only you have the ability to think

Religions like christianity has driven africans away from their values, Knowledge of themselves and ultimately pride as human beings
It's clear you are one of those lacking the basic knowledge of his history and culture
Thousands of African tribes developed writing, history kept intact, had vast knowledge of astronomy and developed their own technology, made effigies of heroes.

The problem started when foreigners used their religion to separate us from our civilization, leaving us to look up to them for everything

Now look how messed up you are thinking ur ancestors has nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
ghananotnaija:
Y'all need Jesus! Daz all.

And Israel doesn't need him? You should go to his homeland and preach this, seeing as the jews u love so much do not regard ur dead master

5 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bianda24:
no sir, something must not conform with christian religion to be good. What i am trying to say is that traditional religion accept sacrifice for example and this sacrifice most often is not something that can be easily got, it attimes be human sacrifice which christianity or islam does not do. If one uses a human for sacrifice in order to atone the gods or goddesses then that religion should be expunge.

Every religion and God concept as caused the blood of humans in sacrifice
Christianity and islam are top on the list. ..tackle them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
U believe our old gods are real. gods like amadioha, sango, Ogun & the others.

But U don't believe in the existence of their creator.

U don't believe in the existence Of the Alpha God, The Supreme being, The Most High God.

The creator of the devil himself who then created these divinities U believe in.

The freedom Jesus gave us to sin & live without immediate punishment has really given U some guts Sis. Please repent.

Rubbish.
Shut up what stupidity is this about some useless israel deity creating african Gods?

So u expect intelligent people to believe that some almighty god cannot take down his own creation?
It's infact an insult to such a God that a satan exists

Ur God is confused or impotent. ..I settle for inexistence .. cus there's jst no way such almighty creator would restrict himself to one small highland nation leaving the rest of the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
krayzieklay:

Seriously,you just won my heart with this comment of yours.

Aawwww thanks! I'm flattered kiss
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:

PREACH!!!

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by basille(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is about time people start knowing the truth.
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Darteyyyy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bunch of white washed and brainwashed folks.

You'd probably not believe it if i told you VANILLA is BLACK.
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:

Its because of fools like you that this post was made to correct. .if only you have the ability to think

Religions like christianity has driven africans away from their values, Knowledge of themselves and ultimately pride as human beings
It's clear you are one of those lacking the basic knowledge of his history and culture
Thousands of African tribes developed writing, history kept intact, had vast knowledge of astronomy and developed their own technology, made effigies of heroes.

The problem started when foreigners used their religion to separate us from our civilization, leaving us to look up to them for everything

Now look how messed up you are thinking ur ancestors has nothing
I'm not in support of foreign religion, or any religion at all, it doesn't matter to me.
I strongly argued like you, until I really couldn't provide concrete proofs of our said technology. Even if we say we had astronomers, and technologies, you can't be proud of them compared to distant cultures. How can u say Africa has preserved astronomical study culture or technology?
As distasteful as it sounds, we would end up ridiculing our selves if we try to present any writing as africans, think about it. We don't even have scriptures. The Hindu Vedas are as old as the old testament of the Bible. It was easier for the Whites to "steal our culture" because it wasn't developed. Likewise, our religion was pathetic, medical science wasn't passed on, all because of the lack of any form of record or writings.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves, get this out of the way and work on improving our society.
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by chukkystar(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:

And you would have loved to see anti-african post?
Bunch of dumb slaves
yes I am a slave for Christ

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:

Rubbish.
Shut up what stupidity is this about some useless israel deity creating african Gods?

So u expect intelligent people to believe that some almighty god cannot take down his own creation?
It's infact an insult to such a God that a satan exists

Ur God is confused or impotent. ..I settle for inexistence .. cus there's jst no way such almighty creator would restrict himself to one small highland nation leaving the rest of the world

My good man, please repent & stop toying with the name of the Almighty God.

I won't start an argument here about God. He will convince you in His own way & time that He is the Supreme being.

But please don't ignore His call to salvation when He come calling.

May the Love of Jesus locate & save you Amen

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by An2elect2(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:

And you would have loved to see anti-african post? Bunch of dumb slaves

hello loser!
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:
ur dead master
grin[quote author=macof post=36130828]

He ain't dead Bro. He is The Living God
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
LaudGuy:
I was not given a chance to even be curious about traditional religion. Mom condemned it from the get go. I get curious but the thought of going to a shrine or bowing to some deity scares me. Rem the saying curiosity killed the cat?

You see? Demonizing yourself . Why should a parent condemn their heritage and forbid their children from getting to know themselves?

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by ghananotnaija(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
macof:

And Israel doesn't need him? You should go to his homeland and preach this, seeing as the jews u love so much do not regard ur dead master

Jesus is the only way to eternal life. I'd be concerned about how to avoid spending eternity in the deepest pits of hell if I were you, instead of whether Israel needs Jesus.

Israel has many Christians, in fact, it is the most friendly country to Christians in the Middle East. Also, Jews are the chosen people of God, and are under a different covenant.

The original Jews were black, and Jesus was an African. Israel is in northeast Africa. So there is no contradiction in being a Christian and an African. Christianity is an African religion.
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by scully95: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Brainwash Mr man or Miss Woman... Stop the brainwash please, we have heard enough.. There is a new Jesus in Australia, have you heard about him ? He's also selling his own version of Jesus.. So please, we are much wiser in the 21st century.
See the video bellow for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAvEVGlu8Q8

The truth of the long story is, sorry human being like me and you wrote the Bible and Quran for the host of these Enclaves. Their cultures and tradition which is a Civilization. What is more civilized is re-defining your kind of religion not to look puppetry to foreign religions.

Plus Africa has its Religion which is African Traditional religion date back to the Kush Empire, followed by the Egyptian Empire ok.
Stop the Brainwash please we all know Empires come with there form of religion or Brainwash. The greek had theirs, it is AngloZionistEmpire even Oyo Empire too had his which is religion of Ifa - All the Orisas linking to Ifa religion. The same thing in the SE.. Odinani.. Stop the brainwashing please it is 21st century..
ghananotnaija:

Jesus is the only way to eternal life. I'd be concerned about how to avoid spending eternity in the deepest pits of hell if I were you, instead of whether Israel needs Jesus.

Israel has many Christians, in fact, it is the most friendly country to Christians in the Middle East. Also, Jews are the chosen people of God, and are under a different covenant.

The original Jews were black, and Jesus was an African. Israel is in northeast Africa. So there is no contradiction in being a Christian and an African. Christianity is an African religion.

3 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by bigmeechfilms(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
I from day one don know say nah scam.original white man's scam.wen u dead u dead their is no soul goin anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Emilokoiyawon: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
place holder - I will come back and write a REAL response. grin
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pyrrho:
I'm not in support of foreign religion, or any religion at all, it doesn't matter to me.
I strongly argued like you, until I really couldn't provide concrete proofs of our said technology. Even if we say we had astronomers, and technologies, you can't be proud of them compared to distant cultures. How can u say Africa has preserved astronomical study culture or technology?
As distasteful as it sounds, we would end up ridiculing our selves if we try to present any writing as africans, think about it. We don't even have scriptures. The Hindu Vedas are as old as the old testament of the Bible. It was easier for the Whites to "steal our culture" because it wasn't developed. Likewise, our religion was pathetic, medical science wasn't passed on, all because of the lack of any form of record or writings.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves, get this out of the way and work on improving our society.

More ignorance. ..dude, you are a perfect example of a victim of the crimes christianity has done against africans. ..it turns our people to be ignorant of themselves

How many people give African technology the chance? When we africans demonize our heritage and have abandoned it. . How many people speak about african technology in public without being mocked? We totally ignore it so how can we provide proof when nobody is open to scrutinize it? It's all condemned and demonized. ..can you go to a traditional setting to perform tests? You don't see this as association with the devil? Or plain bullshit?

Astronomers of the Dogon tribe, found the Sirius star before modern scientists from Europe, the Yoruba explain the origins of water on earth in such a way that takin the mythical symbolism is identical to the "Frozen hydrogen" theory. Mining, Metallurgy many others were developed first in africa. Medical and Herbal science were top notch...every plant was known and put to use
Writing also developed, although kept to a few initiated, foreigners came condemning such initiatives as demonic punishable by an eternity of pain and anguish. ..
Nothing like that happened in India and China because the whites were not filled with the type of hatred they had for africans. ..probably because of the incident with the Moors
And admittedly they met a generation of lazy chiefs quick to betray their nation out of greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
ghananotnaija:

Jesus is the only way to eternal life. I'd be concerned about how to avoid spending eternity in the deepest pits of hell
if I were you, instead of whether Israel needs Jesus.

Pure madness. ..especially at the bold parts(which is almost all the post)

Christianity has turned you into a slowpoke that can't make any valuable discussion. ..imagine israel northeast africa grin
Ur brain is poo

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2:

hello loser!

Ur stuupid pastor is who you are referring to. . Big buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
chukkystar:
yes I am a slave for Christ

Too bad you lost urself but gained nothing in exchange
Afterall what can a man gain after losing his dignity and pride as a human being?

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by macof(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

My good man, please repent & stop toying with the name of the Almighty God.

I won't start an argument here about God. He will convince you in His own way & time that He is the Supreme being.

But please don't ignore His call to salvation when He come calling.

May the Love of Jesus locate & save you Amen

iin ur own case only you can save urself release urself from this cageless prison. ..simply open ur eyes and use ur head

1 Like

Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by An2elect2(f): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2015
macof:

Ur stuupid pastor is who you are referring to. . Big buffoon
sad life. I wont make it more miserable for you! hahaha
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by davien(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2015
An2elect2:

sad life. I wont make it more miserable for you! hahaha
smh! undecided

1st Peter 3;9.

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by ghananotnaija(m): 2:04am On Jul 22, 2015
macof:

Pure madness. ..especially at the bold parts(which is almost all the post)

Christianity has turned you into a slowpoke that can't make any valuable discussion. ..imagine israel northeast africa grin
Ur brain is poo

You'll be responsible for your sins unless you accept Christ and have them forgiven. You'll rot in hell for your sins otherwise. Stop worshipping false idols, aka traditional deities. They're all man-made. They didn't help our ancestors when the Europeans came, and certainly won't help you in the future. Imagine gods made of wood and stone...
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by An2elect2(f): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
davien:
smh! undecided

1st Peter 3;9.

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Bianda24: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Taryehmiseh:

Abeg u dont know what you are saying...Non-traditional religions expecially Islam,christainity and Judaism are three times more evil.
my friend, if u said i dont know what i am saying, will it be ggod for u and i to be exchanging abuses. You should have come up with ur valid opinion or suggestion as the case may be rather than attack me. You dont even know me. anyway, i will shelve that away. i hope it doesnt repeat itself again. The christian religion abhors sacrifice and the sacrifice that would have been done has been performed by our Lord Jesus Christ through His blood. We dont need any sacrifice again.
Re: Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion by Bianda24: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2015
macof:

expantiate further sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.