Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (33018 Views)

Dasuki: Court Grants Protection For Fg’s Witnesses / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ayanko(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Still waiting.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by psucc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
". . . after I helped them to power". Dasuki was among the thousands who betrayed GEJ.

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Mogidi: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dasuki would reveal Buhari's involvement or what?
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

You See Why The Wailing Wailers are the Most Useless Set of Human Beings? So Dasuki had all the "damning evidence" yet he and his former Master, jondaftt allowed Boko Haram to fester unchecked for the past 6 years thereby leading to the death of over 20000 Nigerians? Who does he think he is fooling? Buhari or Nigerians?

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

I learnt he has evidence on Jega and the Saudi King connection re Buhari.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by sweatlana: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Abugab(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
I beg Dasuki to go to court so that the can of worms will be let out and open.
Why are they begging him?
Whoever is involved in acts that have brought Nigeria down must be exposed.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by seeker121(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmnnnnnn let me sit down and watch as the event unfold.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
So dasuki,been a nsa,has documents relating to bokoharam sponsors all these while and he refused to make it public and arrest them?Dss should harass him more.We want to know who are bokoharam sponsors.We already know them but we want to hear from the horse's mouth.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Kufie(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
opefio:
#
He mght undecided

My fears exactly
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by dayo23(f): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
otunsman:
So dasuki has documents relating to bokoharam sponsors all these while and he refused to make it public?Dss should harass him more.We want to know who are bokoharam sponsors.We already know them but we want to hear from the horse's mouth.
u know them?? Kindly share it here pls

3 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by hbrednic: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
The guilty are afraid/
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2015

Asked to disclose such persons, he said, “I cannot mention names but they include Generals, Emirs, politicians, as well as loyalists of the current administration.
someone said Dasuki was being harrassed because he had classified intel that linked some persons in the current administration with BH. I won't work with theories but I am watching out for more facts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by sleemfesh: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
dustmalik:

Exactly. Who are they fooling? Rubbish.

Kids like you won't understand.
It is always gra gra.
When the movie starts na una go begin shake first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Dasuki would reveal Buhari's involvement or what?
Bro see this..

Asked to disclose such persons, he said, “I cannot mention names but they include Generals, Emirs, politicians, as well as loyalists of the current administration."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Beremx(f): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
It is obvious why Andrew Azazi, the late NSA was killed and quickly replaced by Dasuki.

PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP.

RIP Andrew Azazi for spilling the truth!!

17 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by blazetitov: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/21/dss-vs-dasuki-court-process-may-lead-to-revelations-on-boko-haram-apc-pdp/[/quote]

Anybody that believes a word coming from this useless blog can actually believe that Nigeria is on the Asian continent! undecided undecided undecided
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by muchex: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its so disheartening dt some1 had information dt could lead to solution of a situation dt hs been bedviling this country & he was busy building masions & buying bullet proof cars...pathetic. on d other hand, mayb he was trying to stay alive..cos someone once said.."pdp is boko haram & boko haram is pdp"... he died..

4 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by nduchucks: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Let Dasuki file his civil lawsuit against DSS and the DSS bring criminal charges against Dasuki. By the time all is said and done, the real Boko Haram saboteurs and sponsors will be exposed and Nigeria will be better for it.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Mogidi: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Bro see this..

Asked to disclose such persons, he said, “I cannot mention names but they include Generals, Emirs, politicians, as well as loyalists of the current administration."

I think Buhari should be advised not to allow vengeance to destroy the little credibility he has left.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ayameze2015(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Allow the sleeping dog lay
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by sellYourCar: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Go to court if you no de fear

2 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mr man wetin happen? What evidence does buhari have? I repeat that the so-called evidence are stupid and made no sense.

DaBullIT:
Just as i imagined

Where is Barcanista and his analysis ?

I stated categorically in my first comment on this subject , Buhari does not witch hunt , and that If anyone is arrested , its because some facts or secrets or treasonable offenses were traced to the person , Some goats went as far as saying Buhari got him arrested because of his role while Buhari was toppled as a Military Ruler

Nothing dey come from heaven wey ground no go stand , If there are dirty secrets to spill, let them spill it

I advocate that US lend us some US Marines to arrest and detain anyone indicted during the court ruling

If Buhari is involved , He will be impeached as well

All i want is better Nigeria
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ayameze2015(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
It is obvious why Andrew Azazi, the late NSA was killed and quickly replaced by Dasuki.

PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP.

RIP Andrew Azazi for spilling the truth!!
that is past tense
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

I think Buhari should be advised not to allow vengeance to destroy the little credibility he has left.
Which credibility again?
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by KingKuntaVart: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
DSS & SSS = Political war dogs used by buhari to assassinate his political enemies, one death already recorded...

We wouldnt sit and watch this happen we would open buhari's smally ass to the international media...
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ayameze2015(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
psucc:
". . . after I helped them to power". Dasuki was among the thousands who betrayed GEJ.
i tell ya....an ingrate betrayer!

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by engineerboat(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
flodiosc:

Please try and read to understand, He allowed them to get to power, If he had use his power to arrest all opposition and labelled them terrosit did you think APC will be n power today.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
I reserved my comments because of the regards I have for PMB and the Dasuki family. Firstly, from my personal experience, I know that a retired colonel is not entitled to military guards at his residence. In the military, appointment is higher than rank, therefore, as a NSA, he is entitled to military protection being from the military profession. It is also too early to withdraw military guards from him as an immediate past NSA.

Now coming back to those people from two major parts of Southern Nigeria complaining about high numbers of Northerners in the appointment made so far by PMB, they should realise that most of these appointments are security related appointments. Only people with insight knowledge and courage can withstand and confront the present challenges. The recent operations of EFCC and DSS are only possible under this leadership.

Nobody complaints about the domination of finance, power, petroleum, NIMC and other areas where money is passing out by particular ethnic groups in the last dispensation.

Nigeria has a great challenge ahead. PMB is up to the task, my fear is the National assembly where intellect is suppressed by mediocre and cowardice through unconventional manipulation. Those considered to be sacred cow and those cabal milking Nigeria have resulted to use another organ to oppose change. Even before the election at the House of Reps, an unknown NGO had gone to court to challenge the nomination of Gbajabiamila as speaker. Another person I know will never be allowed as senate president if he were to be a senator is Mallam Naisr El-Rufai.

At 73, PMB has nothing to fear except Allah. The battle ahead will be tough. I pray that Almighty Allah gives him good health and protection.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Damjoy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

You See Why The Wailing Wailers are the Most Useless Set of Human Beings? So Dasuki had all the "damning evidence" yet he and his former Master, jondaftt allowed Boko Haram to fester unchecked for the past 6 years thereby leading to the death of over 20000 Nigerians? Who does he think he is fooling? Buhari or Nigerians?

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Mogidi: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Which credibility again?

Abi o
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by dustmalik: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
sleemfesh:

Kids like you won't understand.
It is always gra gra.
When the movie starts na una go begin shake first.
You an idiot for referring to me as a kid. Just because you have a phone to type rubbish, shouldn't make you spew nonsense. Though, I don't blame you. In the real world, you don't dare say a word where I stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.