Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (33023 Views)

Dasuki: Court Grants Protection For Fg’s Witnesses / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by shaqhead: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Pls sir, who are the northern Elites that never wanted PMB's presidency?

I for one really doubt whether most people read this post at all!

The only allegations the DSS has come up with against Dasuki are: the vehicles found, the guns and the military guards in his compound!

The "revelations" are from a source saying that certain people are telling Dasuki not to go to court so as not to making damning revelations against them! And these people include people who are loyal to this government!

I have to say at the point that not all state security informations are for public consumption. People who are in Intelligence will tell you the same thing!

There are certain revelations that can rock the stability of this nation and as such not many people are privy to such information!
Ofcourse there are certain informations that wouldnt be in d public domain until a case is instituted in court that is why the items mentioned by d DSS to d press doesnt amount to the whole information of this case.

My position is simple, goin by d piece of information that there are diverse hands including loyalists of this government prevailing on Dasuki not to go to court because they fear been found out, if Dasuki doesnt go to court, the DSS should build and institute a case against him.

Truth is whether there are people in this govt who are loyal to this govt or not and they have hands with blood they should be arrested and prosecuted.

Are we not back to the "BokoHaram are in my govt" days of d past govt where GEJ knew certain things but chose silent complicity?

Are u advocating that this matter be swept under d carpet because of some information that might rock this nation?
If you are, I wl say maybe you should go to those bearing the brunt of the callousness of ds few and tell them that!

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by merry02(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
The question is if the former DSS claims that the former NSA and CSO posse some incriminating materials like: riffles,flits of cars,dollars et al,what is stopping them from charging Mr Dansuki&the former CSO to court?why the unlawful detention?
#Just thinking !
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
britzz:

IF THIS WERE AN EXAM GASSDON, YYOU DESERVE AN F9 WITH 99 FROG JUMPS. THE ABSOLUTE FACT HERE IS THAT HE MENTIONED NIGERIAN BUSINESSMEN,NOT NIGERIAN IBO BUSINESSMEN..AM NOT AND YOURE NOT IBO AM SURE, BUT IF YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN AN EXAM undecided i doubt if you had,YOU WOULD ALWAYS READ AND ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS..ABOVE THE COMMENT SECTION OF NAIRALAND, ITS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN RED "PLEASE DON'T MAKE RACIST AND TRIBALISTIC COMMENT ON THIS SECTION" shocked

Mr. Examiner Please tell me the group that involves in business most in Nigeria? And please use statistical recommendations for decision gotten from sampling. Am waiting!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
PDP is boko haram- Gen azazi
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by troy20(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
sambo 'dashiki'.thats doggy style in swahili.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

Nobody here can claim to understand the drama either. Only pepper soup joints fabrications from Ikebe Super and Dauda the Sexy Guy type media houses that fills the media space. The same types that reported Obua dead this morning.
Haha....Well I agree that we shouldn't work with rumors
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
make the guy go court na, make we hear the revelations. m sure the end game is the court mata.... its jst lyk a situation of person wey steal fuel keep for aus, persin come start fire for the guy aus, his cry for help will definitely implicate him.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
akilo1:
those who are blaming buhari must be living in another planet,buhari is work on intelligent report on the root of boko haram sponsor and tgose behind the sponsoringbof this group ve started persauding dasuki not to go to court because they know that it is time to expose them,remember what azazi said that boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram and what GEJ said that those behind the boko haram are in his govt,kudos to buhari ,nigerians wont regret why they voted for you

THEIR TIME IS SURELY UP..NO MAN/WOMAN/GROUP'S LIFE COMPARES TO THE WASTED LIFES,PAIN AND SORROW BROUGHT TO NIGERIA SINCE THIS TERROR BEGAN.THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE SPARED IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY OF INVOLVEMENT....FORMER CSO HAVING 3 PLUS BULLETPROOF CARS ALL TO HIMSELF YET KEPT SOPHISTICATED GUNS AND AMMUNITIONS, WAS HE PLANNING TO RELOCATE HIS HOUSEHOLD TO SAMBISA FOREST AT THE END OF HIS TENURE AS CSO? PLS EXPOSE THE DEMONS JOOR.

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
THEIR TIME IS SURELY UP..NO MAN/WOMAN/GROUP'S LIFE COMPARES TO THE WASTED LIFES,PAIN AND SORROW BROUGHT TO NIGERIA SINCE THIS TERROR BEGAN.THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE SPARED IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY OF INVOLVEMENT....FORMER CSO HAVING 3 PLUS BULLETPROOF CARS ALL TO HIMSELF YET KEPT SOPHISTICATED GUNS AND AMMUNITIONS, WAS HE PLANNING TO RELOCATE HIS HOUSEHOLD TO SAMBISA FOREST AT THE END OF HIS TENURE AS CSO?
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by nigerianvenom(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

You See Why The Wailing Wailers are the Most Useless Set of Human Beings? So Dasuki had all the "damning evidence" yet he and his former Master, jondaftt allowed Boko Haram to fester unchecked for the past 6 years thereby leading to the death of over 20000 Nigerians? Who does he think he is fooling? Buhari or Nigerians?

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

son of the initiator of boko haram.why wont u exclaim?
tell ur father buhari to wipe out boko haram that he rode to success in the general election.stop the sily lamentation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaqhead:

Ofcourse there are certain informations that wouldnt be in d public domain until a case is instituted in court that is why the items mentioned by d DSS to d press doesnt amount to the whole information of this case.

My position is simple, goin by d piece of information that there are diverse hands including loyalists of this government prevailing on Dasuki not to go to court because they fear been found out, if Dasuki doesnt go to court, the DSS should build and institute a case against him.

Truth is whether there are people in this govt who are loyal to this govt or not and they have hands with blood they should be arrested and prosecuted.

Are we not back to the "BokoHaram are in my govt" days of d past govt where GEJ knew certain things but chose silent complicity?

Are u advocating that this matter be swept under d carpet because of some information that might rock this nation?
If you are, I wl say maybe you should go to those bearing the brunt of the callousness of ds few and tell them that!

Swept under the carpet? No sir!
But should be treated extra caution and carefulness!

"Boko haram in my government"- government includes state, federal and local. Also includes legislative, judiciary and executive.

I have always maintained that boko haram is more of a political entity than a religious one. Some people are using it to fester instability and you will be shocked how many politicians that have knowingly or unknowingly benefited from its menace!

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by hermesprogidy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Just like a past Nigerian leader famouly proclaimed, "any insurgency that lasts more than 24hrs. has government backing" If it's the PMB I know, then we will surely get to the bottom of this.

All those blood sucking monsters who have been playing politics with the lives of Nigerians in the name of Boko-Haram,they and their generations unborn will never know peace, whatever they gather will be dispersed.

Some people should just rather be classified as demons angry angry

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Ebukaokeke25: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
President Buhari,DSS and Justice commission should instantly prosecute Dasuki and all matters relating to Boko Haram during his tenure.Infact every person found guilty in relation to his office and it's corrupt practices while the Boko Haram scourge was on in his tenure prosecuted and jailed.Nigeria must be rid of corrupt persons and practices.CHANGE is the reason he was elected president and CHANGE he is giving us.Yahweh bless president Buhari.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Appleyard(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

You See Why The Wailing Wailers are the Most Useless Set of Human Beings? So Dasuki had all the "damning evidence" yet he and his former Master, jondaftt allowed Boko Haram to fester unchecked for the past 6 years thereby leading to the death of over 20000 Nigerians? Who does he think he is fooling? Buhari or Nigerians?

I can now authoritatively confirm, that Jonathan actually Sponsored Boko Haram to wipe out the people of North East as many people claimed!

Nonsense!!

If you claim the jondaff sponsored them, well, i can't hold that against you nor him. But one thing is certain, and it is that boko haram was 'superficiously' noctured and spiritedly motivated to the level of the force they are now, by the 'baby pampering' they recieved from the very begining when the disastrous maladministration of the previous charade cum government. All thanks to the weakling, Badluck jo-nothing!

Another glaring fact is that, Boko is a mission of a foreign element, and this foreign element seemed to have infiltrated our security apparatus, with their paid agents and double agents acting in connivance with the terrorists. It is on this note that i think, Dasuki comes in to play because, his position guarantees atleast, adequate knowledge and evidence on the how-come-about the level of sophistication of the terrorists, expecially regarding intelligence and finance, weapon movements etc. Yet from the onset, nothing concrete has come out from that office.

Something tells me that the man knew something that he is not telling! I don't believe he is just been haunted wickedly by the presidency!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by shaqhead: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Swept under the carpet? No sir!
But should be treated extra caution and carefulness!

"Boko haram in my government"- government includes state, federal and local. Also includes legislative, judiciary and executive.

I have always maintained that boko haram is more of a political entity than a religious one. Some people are using it to fester instability and you will be shocked how many politicians that have knowingly or unknowingly benefited from its menace!
How do u propose that this matter b handled "carefully and with caution"?

Dude whether it was a political, religious or spiritual conspiracy is not the issue! How come he held the knife and the yam and he is telling us that a part of the yam is rotten? If its not his fault, it was his problem! That "Bokoharam are in my govt" statement smacks off culpability on the part of GEJ when u juxtapose that with Azazi's!

Are we saying that GEJ ddnt kno ds "revelations" from his NSA or was he banking on "I wl get to them after I get a 2nd term"?. No matter the can of worm that gets opened up, GEJ wl factor in actively or passively cos the folks wt bloodied hands wined and dined wt him!

Whoevr is complicit should face the law!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Man am in love with ur comments..pls fire them more this ur bomb for the wailers is.not enuf yet they all.must die in fire and neva exist till nigeria get shapes..i hate them with passion..All u wailing wailers u all are bunch of useless biggot..till the end of the world u all will not be found anymore for the best interest of nigeria..

Look at how despotism and dictatorship were born! This is the type of reasoning that produced boko haram!

So because someone doesn't share the same political view with you means that he should die?

You carefully avoided commenting on the post and making any reasonable contribution rather you chose to spew hate filled words!

You need evaluation!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaqhead:

How do u propose that this matter b handled "carefully and with caution"?

Dude whether it was a political, religious or spiritual conspiracy is not the issue! How come he held the knife and the yam and he is telling us that a part of the yam is rotten? If its not his fault, it was his problem! That "Bokoharam are in my govt" statement smacks off culpability on the part of GEJ when u juxtapose that with Azazi's!

Are we saying that GEJ ddnt kno ds "revelations" from his NSA or was he banking on "I wl get to them after I get a 2nd term"?. No matter the can of worm that gets opened up, GEJ wl factor in actively or passively cos the folks wt bloodied hands wined and dined wt him!

Whoevr is complicit should face the law!

Your assertions are biased and prejudicial!
You are already pointing fingers! Have you asked yourself what if PMB is directly or indirectly involved?

What if the people that sponsored his campaign are involved? Don't you know that might make him complicit?

I said "caution and carefulness" because state matters are not handled in a blanket manner! Its not black and white.

There are certain cabals who are capable of de-stabilizing this nation and as such you can't put out their information to the public just like that because of their massive followership and influence!
You may have to device other means like cutting down their influence and surgically going after their army (boko haram) without giving them any hint that you know they are the sponsors or beneficiaries!

There are certain security revelations that might give rise to civil war or cessation!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Awoofawo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
byteHead:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/21/dss-vs-dasuki-court-process-may-lead-to-revelations-on-boko-haram-apc-pdp/
Ko no da fun gbogbo awon to ki o ma lo si court yen.....! Let him to court; we Nigerian want to know everyone invlved in this Boko haram Saga, everyone must pay for the innocent blood shed with their own.
Baba buhari must not wseep the matter under the carpet o, we want to see the faces of the masqurades behind Boko Haram bloody tempo dances. cool
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Awoofawo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
byteHead:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/21/dss-vs-dasuki-court-process-may-lead-to-revelations-on-boko-haram-apc-pdp/
Ko no da fun gbogbo awon to ki o ma lo si court yen.....! Let him to court; we Nigerian want to know everyone invlved in this Boko haram Saga, everyone must pay for the innocent blood shed with their own.
Baba buhari must not sweep the matter under the carpet o, we want to see the faces of the masqurades behind Boko Haram bloody tempo dances. cool
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Vikto: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Our God sent President Buhari has not started yet and already things are like this. What will happen when he finally starts in with full force ?
Those reaching out to Dasuki and asking him to shun the court should be the next set to investigate. cool
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by shaqhead: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Your assertions are biased and prejudicial!
You are already pointing fingers! Have you asked yourself what if PMB is directly or indirectly involved?

What if the people that sponsored his campaign are involved? Don't you know that might make him complicit?

I said "caution and carefulness" because state matters are not handled in a blanket manner! Its not black and white.

There are certain cabals who are capable of de-stabilizing this nation and as such you can't put out their information to the public just like that because of their massive followership and influence!
You may have to device other means like cutting down their influence and surgically going after their army (boko haram) without giving them any hint that you know they are the sponsors or beneficiaries!

There are certain security revelations that might give rise to civil war or cessation!
Prejudicial? Nope bro! My last sentence should suffice-"Whoever is complicit...even Buhari!".

U think folks facing d brunt of this care if its their mother that is respponsible?

What I will always maintain evn though I dont discountenance ur political angle to ds BH cum Dasuki issue is what did he do when he had the knife, the yam and saw the rot?

PMB now has d Knife, Yam and has seen the rot...let time unravel what seems hidden!

BH cant be fought conclusively militarily without cutting off dia funding and that is where decimating their top echelons (whether passive or active) not goin after foot soldiers that have turned Jasons and refuse to die. This cabals are this foot soldiers oxygen!

I beg to disagree wt u on ds "cabal capable of distabilising nigeria" theory cos that is what has kept us in ds rot..we deify certain criminals and make them above the law!

Its time the mask is taken off the masquerade so we kno if he is human criminal or some hideous ghost!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by yahmohy27: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Clerverly:

Nonsense!!

You just nailed it right ,Sir
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by olaboy33(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Make baba come if u no go go that court by force............#let_baba_come
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

Nobody here can claim to understand the drama either. Only pepper soup joints fabrications from Ikebe Super and Dauda the Sexy Guy type media houses that fills the media space. The same types that reported Obua dead this morning.
Hahaahahahaa
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Abugab(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to be realistic you think PMB and his northern elite will push this case!
lai

Dasui is under arrest and govt is investigating him. Its as simple as that.
There's nothing about Northern or Southern thing here. If it was someone outside the North we will say it is selective justice against others.
We have all become too good in forecasting what will happen in future but always not for our good but tribally and religiously inclined.
Let's give PMB the benefit of the doubt.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
hellooooooo!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abugab:

Dasui is under arrest and govt is investigating him. Its as simple as that.
There's nothing about Northern or Southern thing here. If it was someone outside the North we will say it is selective justice against others.
We have all become too good in forecasting what will happen in future but always not for our good but tribally and religiously inclined.
Let's give PMB the benefit of the doubt.
read the opening post again and tell me how the investigation will sail.
Do you charge a man with treason because of 12 cars and 7 rifles as evidence only to issue a statement that it is an on going investigation.
haba! haba
let us be realistic!
do you think PMB and DSS will take this issue to court
Knowing fully well,documented comments from PMN and a Lot of the northern elites.
baba!
be realistic!
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Pakingzzz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by dabossman(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
God will bless you real good. Let him spill if he has the balls. We want to hear it all.

DaBullIT:
Just as i imagined

Where is Barcanista and his analysis ?

I stated categorically in my first comment on this subject , Buhari does not witch hunt , and that If anyone is arrested , its because some facts or secrets or treasonable offenses were traced to the person , Some goats went as far as saying Buhari got him arrested because of his role while Buhari was toppled as a Military Ruler

Nothing dey come from heaven wey ground no go stand , If there are dirty secrets to spill, let them spill it

I advocate that US lend us some US Marines to arrest and detain anyone indicted during the court ruling

If Buhari is involved , He will be impeached as well

All i want is better Nigeria
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by Popemax(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dasuki plz go court and expose them all....no mercy...sink with others
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by 989900: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Only God knows the kind of intel our top security operatives have on this BH thing.
Re: DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP by 989900: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

'Dauda the sexy guy' . . . e don tey . . . lol #badoh cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.