Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How I almost Committed Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I almost Committed Suicide (1723 Views)

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / I Almost Committed Suicide Yesterday But God Saved Me / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
The number of ladies that commit suicide 'cause of a break up or heart break is becoming very alarming to the extent that after an heartbreak in a supposedly long term relationship and you haven't killed yourself just know you haven't started yet. Every month their is a fresh case of such news in newspapers and on social media the shameful part of it is that teenagers have joined the crew. 

So back to the topic,rewind 6years back I dated a man for 3years,he was everything I wanted in a man,to measure his husband material I would say 100 yards. We got engaged months gone no marriage yet because he is  a busy type always going in and out of the country on business trips. I didn't want to take any chances so I hooked up with another guy while still engaged with the other.

Things got hot, the second guy introduced me to his friends and siblings who were all doing good for themselves I felt a little bit under the crowd because I know what was coming next ENGAGEMENT!,some months after, we got engaged!.

I got a surprise visit from the first guy, he wanted to spend the week in my house rather than lodging in a hotel,that was when the drama started he complained I hardly stay at home due to the nature of my work except just on weekends but I assured him he will get used to it because I will always take care of him whether the time permits or not.

2month after we met again and I got the shock of my life when he told me that he really wants to be with me and would want us to marry next month but I should quit my job for the sake of our unborn children I looked him in the eyes and told him I can't do that. And that was it  we went our separate ways after 3good years. 

So guess what I didn't kill myself smiley i rather cruised around town on weekends with the second guy (while the 3rd guy was still in the background wink just in case anything happens wink) and after 2months guess what happened I know you would love to hear it 'cause to me it was like a dream come true smiley

Always an advocate of multiple dating tongue

1 Like

Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by PunterTim(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Girls acting confused since 16BC...

1 Like

Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
We call it, playing safe and smart. (Ladies world).

We call it cheating. (Guys world).

But, the end justifies the means.

2 Likes

Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmm. I guess u are just part of the lucky few to get away with this.
All the best kiss kiss
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by tobybasten(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
P[/quote]
Terrible.. .. . You also failed to mention that they all had their bites. Anyway.... When God go nab you now lipsrsealed
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
missbronze:
We call it, playing safe and smart. (Ladies world).

We call it cheating. (Guys world).

But, the end justifies the means.

exactly!

1 Like

Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmm...that's interesting.

I'm just curious OP, so do you ever take a break in between these relationships? I ask because I'm not a multiple dater & after each relationship ends, I need breathing space to reflect. Personally, I don't think moving from one relationship to the next is healthy. At least not without taking time to yourself before the next relationship. But that's just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm just curious OP, so do you ever take a break in between these relationships? I ask because I'm not a multiple dater & after each relationship ends, I need breathing space to reflect. Personally, I don't think moving from one relationship to the next is healthy. At least not without taking time to yourself before the next relationship. But that's just my opinion.

The Human body reacts in different ways. I never took a break because am not too emotional to let things weigh me down or drive me to ecstasy and I try to hide that most of the time.

why some may condone multiple dating others may not its just a matter of choice,but that's what I call chasing after plan A and having plan B.

But in all what works for one may not work for the other smiley
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by DrObum(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Kai! Good for you ooooo!
You rather die than to commit suicide ooooo! grin
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2015
cowgirl9090:

The Human body reacts in different ways. I never took a break because am not too emotional to let things weigh me down or drive me to ecstasy and I try to hide that most of the time.

why some may condone multiple dating others may not its just a matter of choice,but that's what I call chasing after plan A and having plan B.

But in all what works for one may not work for the other smiley

Fair enough.
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
tobybasten:
P
Terrible.. .. . You also failed to mention that they all had their bites. Anyway.... When God go nab you now lipsrsealed

am still a V tongue
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Houseofglam7(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chai!
Op I throway salute
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Lanretoye(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
commit it once and for all.
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Chai! Op I throway salute
grin grin
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lanretoye:
commit it once and for all.

You and i will be the next Romeo and Juliet tongue
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by Lanretoye(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2015
cowgirl9090:

You and i will be the next Romeo and Juliet tongue
If i hear...
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by mrkay101(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Ok.. Summary of this Post, its ok to cheat if ur female its called being SMART and Having a "Plan B"

But if ur a man and you do then ur Unfaithful. Ok oo u girls should continue God is watching in 3D..

2 Likes

Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by MrOreo(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Chics like you make guys like us take relationships to a whole new level....@OP even when you get married, you ll still have 1 or 2 back-up package grin double twale 2u!!!
Re: How I almost Committed Suicide by cowgirl9090: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrOreo:

Chics like you make guys like us take relationships to a whole new level.... @OP even when you get married, you ll still have 1 or 2 back-up package grin double twale 2u!!!

Not at all smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? / What Guys Do That Shows Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives. / Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.