Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The People Of Opobo–nkoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Of Opobo–nkoro (8234 Views)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Photos: Opopo Nkoro PDP Party Chairman Receives Over 300 APC Decampes Yesterday. / Even Senator Magnus Abe Knows That Opobo/nkoro People Are Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by tysontim(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Opobo's are not igbos please. ... . Both them and bonney just use igbo as a lingua franca. ... There tribe are a descendent of the Iraq trib called igbani... . But they lost there language long ago but now are trying to bring it bacj

Read your post again, pause you'll then realizes what a stupid post you just typed

4 Likes

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by ahaz: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Opobo's are not igbos please. ... . Both them and bonney just use igbo as a lingua franca. ... There tribe are a descendent of the Iraq trib called igbani... . But they lost there language long ago but now are trying to bring it bacj
no they didnt desend from iraq they fell from the sky like oduduwa...you afonjas think you are smart the worst is you lots hardly realize that you are dealing with a literate generation from the south who are now more educated than you afonjas presently, its funmy that you guys are attempting to console yourselves with the idea of re writtinc our history but i can assure you that its only fools from ths regiom that take you busybodys serious...am a proud igbo man from ikwere rivers state and my names are amadi chijoke, with this names mentioned so far tells me i have an icbo origin and am an igbo man.
The people of opobo are bonified igbos so you afonjas and the likes of you dummies who you easily decieve from the imaginary niger delts can continue in your folly.

10 Likes

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by tnthommie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
I dont know why all these people like carrying our Ibani matter for head like gala.

We are not igbos for crying out loud, we are 100% Ibani, stop trying to tag us igbo for political reasons. Our fore fathers made the mistake of trying to make the Ibani language discreet so the slaves wont learn it, thereby leading to the extinction of the language. But right now we are trying to revive it.

You cant tell us who we are, go jump off a cliff or something for all I care.
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by ahaz: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
chydon24:
King Jaja of opobo migrated from amaigbo in the present day imo state & founded opobo kingdom. The fact still remains that both have the same culture & language. Igbo's are found in so many places that marvels some other tribes in Nigeria.
my friend jaha was sold a slave but was abandoned by the whites and he settled in bonny after he grew uo to wealth abd married the natives were he found himself but never forcot his root an igbo man..when he becane too wealthy he vought the opobo idland from the ndoki king and he took his family and his ijaw slaves with him to opobo were he settled...a good refrence is the suprem court judgement on the right of monarchy in opobo when the ijaws were challanging the jaja dynasty..and thet ruled that opobo island is a personal estate of king jaja of opobo and the royalty belongs to its decendants..so its laughable to say opobo is not ab igbo clan.

6 Likes

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by michelz: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
tnthommie:
I dont know why all these people like carrying our Ibani matter for head like gala.

We are not igbos for crying out loud, we are 100% Ibani, stop trying to tag us igbo for political reasons. Our fore fathers made the mistake of trying to make the Ibani language discreet so the slaves wont learn it, thereby leading to the extinction of the language. But right now we are trying to revive it.

You cant tell us who we are, go jump off a cliff or something for all I care.
what does "Ibani" mean in your language?
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by tnthommie(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
michelz:
what does "Ibani" mean in your language?

Go and ask your miserable father, he will give you a better answer.
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by ahaz: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Never knew orphanages had internet access
tnthommie:

Go and ask your miserable father, he will give you a better answer.
AjiereTuwo:

Never knew orphanages had internet access
another Misguided element on the loose..my friend you will be the one to jump of the cliff..go and learn your history very well besides no one is forcong you to be igbo or arabian but ask ur dad to atleast tell u some truth.

3 Likes

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by ZoneBslayer(m): 5:02am On Dec 12, 2016
I have two opobo friends..one answers dienye and the other obommanu...they speak flawless Igbo..and associate with the Igbo nation..I personally regard these my friends as Igbos

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2016
ahaz:
another Misguided element on the loose..my friend you will be the one to jump of the cliff..go and learn your history very well besides no one is forcong you to be igbo or arabian but ask ur dad to atleast tell u some truth.

I would have asked you to ask your dad but majority of you guys are products of baby factories, carry your truth and shov it
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2016
ZoneBslayer:
I have two opobo friends..one answers dienye and the other obommanu...they speak flawless Igbo..and associate with the Igbo nation..I personally regard these my friends as Igbos
So what if they speak igbo, how many igbos speak flawless yoruba, does that make yoruba come and claim the entire south east

1 Like

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2016
ahaz:
my friend jaha was sold a slave but was abandoned by the whites and he settled in bonny after he grew uo to wealth abd married the natives were he found himself but never forcot his root an igbo man..when he becane too wealthy he vought the opobo idland from the ndoki king and he took his family and his ijaw slaves with him to opobo were he settled...a good refrence is the suprem court judgement on the right of monarchy in opobo when the ijaws were challanging the jaja dynasty..and thet ruled that opobo island is a personal estate of king jaja of opobo and the royalty belongs to its decendants..so its laughable to say opobo is not ab igbo clan.
I dont know wer you get all dis bull from, the supreme court judgement wasn't any ijaw vs igbo matter its only illiterate igbos who paint as such, there is always a kingship tussle when a king dies in every kingdom in the world. When will these piriamapu(bush people) rest,
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2016
ahaz:
no they didnt desend from iraq they fell from the sky like oduduwa...you afonjas think you are smart the worst is you lots hardly realize that you are dealing with a literate generation from the south who are now more educated than you afonjas presently, its funmy that you guys are attempting to console yourselves with the idea of re writtinc our history but i can assure you that its only fools from ths regiom that take you busybodys serious...am a proud igbo man from ikwere rivers state and my names are amadi chijoke, with this names mentioned so far tells me i have an icbo origin and am an igbo man.
The people of opobo are bonified igbos so you afonjas and the likes of you dummies who you easily decieve from the imaginary niger delts can continue in your folly.
Lier who dash u ikwerre, ikwerre people wey hate bush people like you, keep denying your palm wine tapping father in ebonyi...ikwerre man wey no like niger delta try another lie
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2016
tnthommie:
[s]I dont know why all these people like carrying our Ibani matter for head like gala.

You cant tell us who we are, go jump off a cliff or something for all I care.[/s]

Afonja spotted.

I have spent my time educating Afonjas of Igbo communities in SS and MB so that when another civil war starts, they don't foolishly run into Igbo communities seeking for help thinking we are online and everything is propaganda and joke. Honestly two sensible yorubas have contacted me privately and thanked because they never thought such large Igbo communities existed in those communities outside SE. But the Afonjas among them will keep living in self denial until war starts...foolishly run into Igbo areas like Opobo, Igbanke(Edo), Ikwerre, Abi(Cross River) thinking they are not Igbos, that day they will be used for nkwobi and isi ewu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

So what if they speak igbo, how many igbos speak flawless yoruba, does that make yoruba come and claim the entire south east
who cares about scratched faces? swerve aside simpleton!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

who cares about scratched faces? swerve aside simpleton!
Swerve with your band of drug dealers and ritualist from Ijaw land..Red mud don tya una? Na by force...bush ppl
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
tankara1010:

Afonja spotted.

I have spent my time educating Afonjas of Igbo communities in SS and MB so that when another civil war starts, they don't foolishly run into Igbo communities seeking for help thinking we are online and everything is propaganda and joke. Honestly two sensible yorubas have contacted me privately and thanked because they never thought such large Igbo communities existed in those communities outside SE. But the Afonjas among them will keep living in self denial until war starts...foolishly run into Igbo areas thinking they are not Igbos, that day they will be used for nkwobi and isi ewu.
[/s]
Ipob spotted, I pray this war eventually cones, so we can chase your kind out of Niger delta finally
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
[s][/s]
Ipob spotted, I pray this war eventually cones, so we can chase your kind out of Niger delta finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Swerve with your band of drug dealers and ritualist from Ijaw land..Red mud don tya una? Na by force...bush ppl
what a joke on a Monday morning grin. the originators and current champions of ritualism calling igbos rituals?? grin say Hi to your brothers in Ogun for me...bloody oaf!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2016
tankara1010:

Hahahahaha.... Nama na fini.
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

what a joke on a Monday morning grin. the originators and current champions of ritualism calling igbos rituals?? grin say Hi to your brothers in Ogun for me...bloody oaf!
I swear dem cause una to be useless, piriamapu
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2016
tankara1010:

Afonja spotted.

I have spent my time educating Afonjas of Igbo communities in SS and MB so that when another civil war starts, they don't foolishly run into Igbo communities seeking for help thinking we are online and everything is propaganda and joke. Honestly two sensible yorubas have contacted me privately and thanked because they never thought such large Igbo communities existed in those communities outside SE. But the Afonjas among them will keep living in self denial until war starts...foolishly run into Igbo areas like Opobo, Igbanke(Edo), Ikwerre, Abi(Cross River) thinking they are not Igbos, that day they will be used for nkwobi and isi ewu.
You can only deceive yourself, you wer obviously not born during d war, ikwerre men like Elechi Amadi dat killed igbos for fun, why do you think ibani people survived the war, any ibani man that went to biafra were killed by this ritualist igbos because dey couldn't speak igbo. I repeat let this war finally come so that we can wipe you people of the map..idiots
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by timsTNA: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
tnthommie:

[s]I dont know why all these people like carrying our Ibani matter for head like gala.

You cant tell us who we are, go jump off a cliff or something for all I care. [/]s

Fake history from a man denting his heritage for political reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by timsTNA: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Lier who dash u ikwerre, ikwerre people wey hate bush people like you, keep denying your palm wine tapping father in ebonyi...ikwerre man wey no like niger delta try another lie

All you lazy bunch of 'awa oyel' chanters. When the oil finishes, I will see what will hold the so called Niger Delta together, cos its definitely not gonna be culture or similarity in temperament.

Anyway keep Ebonyi out of your madness or we are gonna have a problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
timsTNA:

All you lazy bunch of 'awa oyel' chanters. When the oil finishes, I will see what will hould the so called Niger Delta together, cos its definitely not gonna be culture or similarity in temperament.

Taaa... Leave am for us, what will hold igbos together, your stinginess and greed will kill all of you, why do u think there can't be an igbo president yet the dissimilar Niger delta has produced a president,
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by timsTNA: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
[s]
Taaa... Leave am for us, what will hold igbos together, your stinginess and greed will kill all of you, why do u think there can't be an igbo president yet the dissimilar Niger delta has produced a president, [/s]

Lmfao. The ineffectual buffoon like the yorubas call him. The rest of Nigeria treated the man like trash because the Niger Delta oil might be good for Nigeria but the Niger Delta people are not
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2016
timsTNA:

All you lazy bunch of 'awa oyel' chanters. When the oil finishes, I will see what will hold the so called Niger Delta together, cos its definitely not gonna be culture or similarity in temperament.

Ebonyi people no be even igbo sef, does there language sound anything like igbo, the same thing with the Obasi people of abia, or the children of the Benin empire in onitsha, there are no Igbos apart from the descendants of Nri, the rest are mixtures of benin, igala, ijaw and ibibio
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2016
timsTNA:

Lmfao. The ineffectual buffoon like the yorubas call him. The rest of Nigeria treated the man like trash because the Niger Delta oil might be good for Nigeria but the Niger Delta people are not
Yet the igbos are the self acclaimed slaves of Nigeria begging for reprieve, go to south east and see a red mud wasteland slightly better than the north, which day will an igbo man become president because 2019 northerners dey prepare again....nwa osu
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by timsTNA: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Ebonyi people no be even igbo sef, does there language sound anything like igbo, the same thing with the Obasi people of abia, or the children of the Benin empire in onitsha, there are Igbos apart from the descendants of Nri, the rest are mixtures of benin, igala, ijaw and ibibio

Unlike you guys, we arent denying our igbo heritage. All big tribes have different dialects from place to place even Hausas or Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2016
timsTNA:

Unlike you guys, we arent denying our igbo heritage. All big tribes have different dialects from place to place even Hausas or Yorubas.
Ikwo, izza isn't an igboid language and if they are igbo thet should have a common ancestor(Nri) but instead they point to migrations from benin empire and other place like ibibio and igala
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by mightyokwy(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Smh, this Monday morning. Hmmmm
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I dont know wer you get all dis bull from, the supreme court judgement wasn't any ijaw vs igbo matter its only illiterate igbos who paint as such, there is always a kingship tussle when a king dies in every kingdom in the world. When will these piriamapu(bush people) rest,

Brother you're quite unscrupulous. The kingship tussle was due to the fact the king's Ijaw subjects wasn't to topple the Jaja family and ascend a throne that wasn't theirs for the taking because it was ab initio stated clearly that the kingship resides within the Jaja family. You portray Ijaw in bad light on this board.
Re: The People Of Opobo–nkoro by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
AjiereTuwo:

Ikwo, izza isn't an igboid language and if they are igbo thet should have a common ancestor(Nri) but instead they point to migrations from benin empire and other place like ibibio and igala
[/s]
What is this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNGA: Buhari Departs Abuja For New York / Tinubu Ahead Of Osinbajo With Few Votes (Photos) / ‘Why NLC Protest Achieved Nothing’ – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.