Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari (49237 Views)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Valendo: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Most of you guys are fools. This is why I believe its gonna be different for us to move this country forward. Let's be realistic, nobody is saying they r not stealing our common wealth but for buhari to say that ministers stole 1millions barrel daily and u pple believed him shows how foolish your are. One thing I don't understand is that we are no longer campaigning. Nigeria lifts approximately 2millions barrels daily and our dumb president is saying ministers stole millions daily all becos they want to paint everytin about the past administration bad. Now I understand why my lecturers said this country can never be good again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by ApexTitan(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
have u hear of oil bukuring since may 29?

So oil bunkering stopped after May 29?

One is continually shocked by the level of intelligence on display here.

Jokers

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2015
ApexTitan:

So oil bunkering stopped after May 29?

One is continually shocked by the level of intelligence on display here.

Jokers
is it u that is doing d bunkering now, because d militant are resting for a great battle ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Valendo:
Most of you guys are fools. This is why I believe its gonna be different for us to move this country forward. Let's be realistic, nobody is saying they r not stealing our common wealth but for buhari to say that ministers stole 1millions barrel daily and u pple believed him shows how foolish your are. One thing I don't understand is that we are no longer campaigning. Nigeria lifts approximately 2millions barrels daily and our dumb president is saying ministers stole millions daily all becos they want to paint everytin about the past administration bad. Now I understand why my lecturers said this country can never be good again
lecturers are actually d problem of dis country, always teach d children tribalism and secessionism, instead of how to be like d advance nation, now back to d issue, buhari received indicting document that put d figure at 1m, 2m barrel daily is what we budget for lifting, they can produce 3m barrel daily,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
lecturers are actually d problem of dis country, always teach d children tribalism and secessionism, instead of how to be like d advance nation, now back to d issue, buhari received indicting document that put d figure at 1m, 2m barrel daily is what we budget for lifting, they can produce 3m barrel daily,

have you seen what a barrel looks like, not to talk of 1million barrels....
what is the refining capacity of the refineries in Texas ?
let me ask again, what is the daily production of opec? and which refineries
are processing these stolen 1million barrels?
which oil wells is these 1million barrel coming from, or do these people drill for
oil themselves, what is the capacity per day of the various oil wells in Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

which oil wells is these 1million barrel coming from, or do these people drill for
oil themselves, what is the capacity per day of the various oil wells in Nigeria?.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

oil themselves, what is the capacity per day of the various oil wells in Nigeria?.
u have answer urself, opec allow Nigeria to lift 2.2m barrel a day, but that does not stop Nigeria to drill more than that, secondly, is it only Texas refine oil? They are many issue in oil sector, u will not understand

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u have answer urself, opec allow Nigeria to lift 2.2m barrel a day, but that does not stop Nigeria to drill more than that, secondly, is it only Texas refine oil? They are many issue in oil sector, u will not understand
who is drilling the oil....

you think the IOC don't know how much oil they drill, or you think the IOC are here for charity, this is strictly regulated business, there is a calculated and regulated amount of bpd of oil that each wellhead produce.

its you that knows nothing about the oil and gas industry, you think there are no flow stations and sensors that measure daily output from wellheads..
have you been to the rig before?,
you are talking as if you a kid.

I used Texas as a reference because they have largest refining capacity worldwide, that means you have not even worked in energy sector before neither do you know anything about it .

There is nobody that has worked in the oil and gas industry before that will believe this trash
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

who is drilling the oil....

you think the IOC don't know how much oil they drill, or you think the IOC are here for charity, this is strictly regulated business, there is a calculated and regulated amount of bpd of oil that each wellhead produce

its you that knows nothing about the oil and gas industry, you think there are no flow stations and sensors that measure daily output from wellheads..
have you been to the rig before?,
you are talking as if you a kid.

I used Texas as a reference because the have largest refining capacity worldwide, that means you have not even worked energy sector before neither do you know anything about .

There is nobody that has worked in the oil and gas industry before that will believe this trash
na wa ooo, and d pioneer chairman of nnpc believe it, and those that are keeping d money for us that forwarded d indicting document to PMB no nothing about d oil sector,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by anyaekekehinde(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
na wa ooo, and d pioneer chairman of nnpc believe it, and those that are keeping d money for us that forwarded d indicting document to PMB no nothing about d oil sector,

its just propaganda... people can say anything and you choose to believe whatever you believe, that he believes it does not make it true...

Pioneer chairman is not a technical position, moreover buhari knows next too nothing about energy management, it is what buhari is fed with that he believes, same thing happened to The late Bola Ige when he was in charge of Power, he had no technical knowledge about Power, so people were able to fool him as they like
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by kayusely70(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2021
Rilwayne001:

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-ministers-sold-one-million-barrels-of-oil-per-day-buhari/
Dubious moralising. Always blaming others for his gross incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.