Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari (49215 Views)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Phatbutty: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
No wonder Orubebe dy scream inside television

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by livingday: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Nothing is stopping this otuoke fisherman and his coterie of criminals from going to Jail. Jail! Jail!! Jail!!

The dude below me think say I mumu, he wan snatch FTC from me on my thread...dayummmn.
obey lo mú tongue

OP: 11:37am
FTC: 11:37am
STC: 11:37am

grin

In china they kill such serious fraudsters by firing squad.
Diezani, Okonjo and GEJ better quietly return the $150 billion before this big wind blowing from Washington exposes nyash.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by ekpesa(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba you are now the president. You have all the power and facts before you, act and stop all this your campaign talk. Or do you want us to vote if they should be changed to court or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
who will be held responsible for the one that will be stole tonight dullard ?
have u hear of oil bukuring since may 29?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by egobetatoday: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
talkie talkie predident. Face your work and do it joor Mtchewww
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Ahmad01: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
doctokwus:
Oh my God!
At average of $100/barrel then,it meant some robber ministers were making up to $100m (N200b) from each rogue deal!!
Yet some claimed we had a president for almost 6years?
The mental state of the man that called himself a president for those years and allowed such insane theft should be evaluated. No normal human being could be that incompetent,there must have been something wrong upstairs.
true talk!
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha see your life, you bitterness for GeJ will soon send you to early grave if you don't repent and be reasonable and stop allowing politicians brainwash you, and hypnotise you into their robots

crude oil theft didn't start today, if he wants to probe, he should start from the beginning and stop trying to paint Gej administration black.

besides stealing is still on under his watch,
Lol...
You are so obsessed with ur so called gej and it's sickening. Mind you he did not say gej's administration alone is black. He said "past administration" and that includes ur gej and a host of others. So get over yourself.
Am sorry but you are the one that has allowed politicians brainwash you. You sound so lost and desperate to please evil even when you see it staring you in d face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by azzima(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
That's how their children are getting first class degree all over the UK using our money while these jobless TANOIDS are languishing in poverty. I am soooooooo loving this NEW Nigeria! !

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
have u hear of oil bukuring since may 29?
what is this one saying??
what do you know about bunkering
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lol...
You are so obsessed with ur so called gej and it's sickening. Mind you he did not say gej's administration alone is black. He said "past administration" and that includes ur gej and a host of others. So get over yourself.
Am sorry but you are the one that has allowed politicians brainwash you. You sound so lost and desperate to please evil even when you see it staring you in d face
hehehe, Gej giving them food to feast on since time immemorial, 20years to come i won't be surprised hearing you blame GEJ for corruption that is embedded in the system, meanwhile check your family to confirm whether any of them is not directly or indirectly benefitting from this rotten system.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by sole26: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
He needs to tell u 4 u to knw d level of damages GEJ and his heartless PDP has caused b4 he start to jail dem. If he doesnt imform u b4 action, u wl feel is wiked. God wl george all of u. Long life 4 baba
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by billyG(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tanoids una see what PdP did 2 us,no wonder USA & other kunt3s are not buy our oil b/c they are getting it cheaply via d back door.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Happiness87:
hehehe, Gej giving them food to feast on since time immemorial, 20years to come i won't be surprised hearing you blame GEJ for corruption that is embedded in the system, meanwhile check your family to confirm whether any of them is not directly or indirectly benefitting from this rotten system.

Them benefiting 4rm the government,is it a privilege or their right. lol... some Nigerians with their mentality sha,hahahahahhahahaha. You sound so pathetic. Please wail elsewhere am done talking 2 you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Happiness87(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Them benefiting 4rm the government,is it a privilege or their right. lol... some Nigerians with their mentality sha,hahahahahhahahaha. You sound so pathetic. Please wail elsewhere am done talking 2 you.
so When they illegally sign oil deals and inflate cost of contracts, it is their right.

just listen to yourself.
when your relation allows a bunker escape after giving him 500k.
the 500k is his right abi.

when he allows contraband goods into the country after receiving bribes, the bribes is his right!!

when he refuses to clear containers at the seaport, until He's been bribed, the bribe is his right.

hahaha hahaha see your life, Nigeria go better.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Where is he getting all these absolute figures from?

through nightmares ofcourse.what is stopping the foool from prosecuting?he is busy ranting up and down,naira is bin pummel on daily basic and boko haram is almost turning the north to an empty land.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by ollyruffy: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Enough talk! Start probing!
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
This man talks more than a parrot but moves slower than a snail. Even if he's playing a long and waiting chess moves
, he wouldn't be talking this much.

Everything just looks like a badly scripted facade and I'm yet to see anything that will justify the hype. Just do one thing that shows you mean business and stop talking, while playing on the emotions of gullible folks.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

There are hundreds of illegal refineries in the Niger Delta. Some are sold off . Recently, NNPC banned some ships from Nigeria's waters.

Hheeeee, you people will kill me in this country

100's of illegal refineries, where in the Niger delta, I had my nysc in one of the oil villages in Nigerdelta, and i enjoyed the privilege of moving round many oil villages, i no see any illegal refinery, well they may have been hidden, but any refinery capable of producing 10 thousand barrels per day cannot be hidden, not to talk of 1million barrels , abi is it those local people that boil crude oil in pots in nigerdelta villages na them dey refine 1million barrel ?.. have you seen what a barrel looks like, not to talk of 1million barrels....
what is the refining capacity of the refineries in Texas.

let me ask again, what is the daily production of opec? and which refineries are processing these stolen 1million barrels?

which oil wells is these 1million barrel coming from, or do these people drill for oil themselves, what is the capacity per day of the various oil wells in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by deolu2000(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
All we keep hearing are allegations and no proven fact or geninue proesecution of anybody be it private or govt staff so far.i want more of action that will bring the change we voted for asap.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by double0seven(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
People are too dull on Nairaland, that some certain mischeavous monikers can easily cleverly mislead them. The average IQ on Nairaland is Appualingly low.

This is Babs's speech :

“The amount of money is mind-boggling but
we have started getting documents. We have
started getting documents where some of
the senior people in government, former
ministers, some of them operated as much
as five accounts and were moving about one
million barrels per day on their own. We
have started getting those documents."

Anyone with reasonable comprehensive skills should know, he didn't mean there were moving it everyday for like 1, 2, 3, 4 years or something.
It would have been within certain periods of time. Maybe few weeks. Then another time later, few days...... according to how they felt they needed money or whatever...

It's mischeavous for anyone to now get a calculator and be multiying 1M barrels by 365 days then by 4 years. Totally stu.pid.

But moronic Nairalanders who can't think for themselves will just buy into their foolish and stupi.d argument.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by double0seven(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lord have mercy! when did the average IQ on Nairaland become so low and Appualing PMB says an average of 250k barrels was being stolen per day. Then he said mentioned a particular minister who moved 1M barrels per day and opened up to five accounts for the pocketing of the proceeds. The moving of 1N barrels by the minister was over a period of time, not like everyday for 1, 2 or 3 years. Go and read the press release again. Why is comprehension so hard for youngsters of nowadays.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by henroe2k2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
I will appreciate Buhari's anti corruption crusade only if it's not one sided and if it's not aimed at some selected persons. Past administration's should be looked into as well. Hence, his aims of total restructuring restructuring would be defeated.
With the way he keeps mentioning Jonathan, it leaves me wondering if the likes of Babangida, Abdulsalam, Abacha, Atiku., Obasanjo, are all Saints.
Let this change be a holistic one.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by rebranded(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where is Diezani!!! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by porka: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=13pt]Everyone knows Buhari is a first class dullard but this is turning to something else.

When a president is lying all over the world then that country is in real soup.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by porka: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
double0seven:
Lord have mercy! when did the average IQ
on Nairaland become so low and Appualing
PMB says an average of 250k barrels was
being stolen per day. Then he said
mentioned a particular minister who moved
1M barrels per day and opened up to five
accounts for the pocketing of the proceeds.

The moving of 1N barrels by the minister
was over a period of time, not like everyday
for 1, 2 or 3 years. Go and read the press
release again. Why is comprehension so
hard for youngsters of nowadays.

President Muhammadu Buhari has given more
insights on the extent of corruption in the country’s
oil sector under the administration of former
President Goodluck Jonathan.

He spoke on Tuesday while reacting to questions
from members of Nigerians In Diaspora
Organisation (NIDO) in the United States and
Canada at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC.
According to him, “250,000 barrels per day of
Nigerian crude were being stolen and people sell
and put the money into individual accounts,”
adding that the United States and other developed
countries “are helping us to trace such accounts
now.”

” We will ask that such accounts be frozen and
prosecute the persons. The amount involved is
mind-boggling. Some former ministers were selling
about one million barrels per day.

” I assure you that we will trace and repatriate such
money and use the documents to prosecute them. A
lot of damage has been done to the integrity of
Nigeria with individuals and institutions already
compromised,” Buhari stated.

Citing the example of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), President Buhari
said unlike what obtained during his tenure as
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum under military
regime when the NNPC had only two traceable
accounts before paying oil proceeds into the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN), “now everybody is doing
anyhow.”

The President, who expressed skepticism on the
existence of oil subsidy, said if subsidy was
removed, transport, housing and food prices would
go out of control and the average worker would
suffer untold hardship.

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-ministers-sold-one-million-barrels-of-oil-per-day-buhari/

There you have it.

Follow your doctors advice, "always wear your glasses".
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by double0seven(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
porka:

President Muhammadu Buhari has given more
insights on the extent of corruption in the country’s
oil sector under the administration of former
President Goodluck Jonathan.

He spoke on Tuesday while reacting to questions
from members of Nigerians In Diaspora
Organisation (NIDO) in the United States and
Canada at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC.
According to him, “250,000 barrels per day of
Nigerian crude were being stolen and people sell
and put the money into individual accounts,”
adding that the United States and other developed
countries “are helping us to trace such accounts
now.”

” We will ask that such accounts be frozen and
prosecute the persons. The amount involved is
mind-boggling. Some former ministers were selling
about one million barrels per day.

” I assure you that we will trace and repatriate such
money and use the documents to prosecute them. A
lot of damage has been done to the integrity of
Nigeria with individuals and institutions already
compromised,” Buhari stated.

Citing the example of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), President Buhari
said unlike what obtained during his tenure as
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum under military
regime when the NNPC had only two traceable
accounts before paying oil proceeds into the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN), “now everybody is doing
anyhow.”

The President, who expressed skepticism on the
existence of oil subsidy, said if subsidy was
removed, transport, housing and food prices would
go out of control and the average worker would
suffer untold hardship.

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-ministers-sold-one-million-barrels-of-oil-per-day-buhari/

There you have it.

Follow your doctors advice, "always wear your glasses".

this are his quoted words as lifted from punch newspaper :

“The amount of money is mind-boggling but
we have started getting documents. We have
started getting documents where some of
the senior people in government, former
ministers, some of them operated as much
as five accounts and were moving about one
million barrels per day on their own. We
have started getting those documents."

So, was I wrong about you guy's comprehension skills. The President was busy answering questions not reading a prepared speech. What his words meant was: some ministers were involved in moving up to 1M barells in a day a certain periods in time.

Why should you equate to everyday of the year.

I remember then in secondary school, in "reading and comprehension" after reading a certain essay, they will then ask for instance : when Mr. Dauda said so so and so, what he mean take was? and they will now give you like five objectives.

you guys lack secondary school comprehension skills. You should be able to comprehend beyond written words.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by ifelovemi: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:
See dix man o....Jonas ministers re not there...yet u say dem still dey sell 1mil barrels a day
ARE U SURE U CAN READ?
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by askari01: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by thefakestan: 6:24am On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
Nor worry you go soon know why buhari dey travel or you think say him dey travel for no reason.

I'm waiting, but it doesn't mean I can't air out my view.

Thank you.

ThefakeStan
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Yes bring them all to justice and make sure they vomit the funds stolen but while we're doing that. .lets also ask ourselves how many barrels of oil Buhari's Administration is selling without a minister or cabinet?? If properly checked I'm sure Buhari's fraud has surpassed that of GEJ so far! No one's checking him..his wife and their cabal are running the crude oil scam now; yet we keep hearing about corruption in "only GEJs" government. Barely 2 weeks into his government, his Wife's brother was already selling oil blocs? If the investor in question didn't cry out for help. .no one, I repeat...NO ONE, would have heard about that deal. Buhari can't keep deceiving us by rubbing the crimes of the past administration in our faces, while he's worse than the Devil himself.
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by KAYNINI(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2015
olapluto:
1 million barrels per day at 105USD = 105 million USD per day. Honestly, anyone still supporting the past administration is a wicked soul, and is the lowest of low.

you are not an accountant and you are so gullible too
you brilliantly came up with the maths and still believed a politician poo?
do you believe that something like that happened and nobody knew all these while? please think again

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by henryboff(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
989900:

Do you believe crude oil is stolen at all?

Do you believe we have tens of illegal refineries processing oil in Nigeria?
Yes believe that crude oil is stolen!
Yes I believe that we have tens (if not hundreds) of illegal refineries !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.