Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! (683 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / 5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by ibadantiti(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided undecided
Nigerian friends notice that Obama teams are prepared and have some one taking notes, minutes or simply recording and documenting the meeting between that of USA and Nigeria.
President Buhari and his 32 man delegates were not prepared for such meeting, therefore they haven't documented or even taken notes for further reference and to bring back to Nigeria a proper accounts of the meeting between both countries.
It's highly impossibles for them to remember every words, suggestions, ideas and other important information during that meeting.
Certificate-less ... I didn't expect any better. undecided undecided undecided grin

Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by Unsad(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Disappointed in the owner of the post
Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by debris: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by kamair237(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
fail

op are u serious

wats winning den
Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by odinese(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wtf

U must be on heavy skunk
Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
I HEAR...
Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by atlwireles: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
This trip was a photo op session for the US ambassador to Nigeria. They know many Nigerians live on propaganda, they feed the dumb masses what they want. He invested so much to unseat GEJ, and is desperately trying to show us pictures to prove this point. I checked several American local news and streaming channels, this visit was almost MIA.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Trip Will Fail (picture) !!! by horlus(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Really?

(1) (Reply)

‘How Ex-NSA Dasuki Begged Tinubu For Buhari’s Ticket In 2011’ / Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) / PDP Endorses Akpabio As Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.