Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? (1194 Views)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Choosing A Life Partner. / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by osile2012: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Most guys i speak with say they want to marry someone from medical line or Lawyer. Why is this the popular choice for men ? ITs even affecting me too, i think i should look in the medical field too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
I dunno . . . they want their spouses to die before them?
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by osile2012: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
I dunno . . . they want their spouses to die before them?

Pls Explain .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
i ain't one of the "most guys" so i don't know why...
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by mekaboy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
For those who want lawyers, they are either business people and dont want to pay lawyers or they are trouble makers.

Cost of health care is alarming these days. Just to see a doctor u pay between 3k to 15k , drugs and tests not included. So u save that if you marry a doctor. Also they can easily get a job abroad if you have to relocate.
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by chomytex(f): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op who or what gave you that impression?
They mostly marry late or some may end up not marrying at all
I know one abuja based chief judge.,she didn't marry.
Maybe she's waiting for her “calibre”
SAN maybe!
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by jedyjedy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dat's not true. Female Lawyers and Doctors have issues getting married, a lot of them are single especially female lawyers.
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by mekaboy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
I don't know about lawyers though, but doctors and health related r lucky.
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Teeboy15(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Correct ur grammatical error op.
Most guy are speak with ke?
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
osile2012:
Most guys are speak with say they want to marry someone from medical line or Lawyer. Why is this the popular choice for men ? ITs even affecting me too, i think i should look in the medical field too grin grin grin

grin

Who wouldn't want for a wife, a woman whose brain is on fire?

cheesy
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Gurgle(f): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Because they make plenty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and doctors can get a job wherever they go

it just sounds good "my wife is a lawyer"

I actually heard that female lawyers have a bad reputation in Nigeria when it comes to marriage, like they will start trying to overthrow their husband blah blah
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by trojan84(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Dey nt hot cakes 4 me
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by trojan84(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Dey ar nt hot cakes 4 me
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Gaborone:

grin

cheesy
Needs some one like ur kind as wife that's if true ready
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by raydatluvs(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Funny wen I was younger, i always wanted to marry only a lawyer{no body wud toy with u anyhow) , health worker(with all the ailments nowadays, u are covered) or food nutritionist(ur future is belle-ful)... Kidding. just sometin abt dem I alluring me.

Just say boy don dey turn man small small, my mind is maturing. Buh having those wudnt be bad still tho.
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by osile2012: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
raydatluvs:
Funny wen I was younger, i always wanted to marry only a lawyer{no body wud toy with u anyhow) , health worker(with all the ailments nowadays, u are covered) or food nutritionist(ur future is belle-ful)... Kidding. just sometin abt dem I alluring me.

Just say boy don dey turn man small small, my mind is maturing. Buh having those wudnt be bad still tho.

So which area u dey eye now ?.
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by raydatluvs(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
osile2012:

So which area u dey eye now ?.
I dey open minded now
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by osile2012: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
raydatluvs:
I dey open minded now

As in, A begger has no choice grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gaborone:

grin

cheesy

You are probably a doctor or lawyer
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by octopusfreaky(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
dating a lawyer is not too good Jere,,
Re: Why Are Doctors And Laywers HOT CAKE When Choosing A WIFE ? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
Because they make plenty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and doctors can get a job wherever they go

it just sounds good "my wife is a lawyer"

I actually heard that female lawyers have a bad reputation in Nigeria when it comes to marriage, like they will start trying to overthrow their husband blah blah

Meeen its not that rosy O
Doctors are too busy , and lawyers..... I hear the male senior lawyers fvck the female junior lawyers

(1) (Reply)

When You Finally Have This Kind Of Girl Trust,love And Respect Her (must See!!) / The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man / Who Is A Virgin? Na Who Be Fool? Who Be Mumu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.