Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? (750 Views)

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by AmosAmos(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2009
Hallo GUys,
I will luv to know why ladies like hearing or listening to lies from guys. Often times u tell a girl the truth,she wont take it not until u spin that lie thats when she would be ok. Why is it so?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Sissy3(f): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2009
Amos Amos:

Hallo GUys,
          I will luv to know why ladies like hearing or listening to lies from guys. Often times u tell a girl the truth,she wont take it not until u spin that lie thats when she would be ok. Why is it so? in the ear to them

not all ladies at least i dnt

anyways i guess some do cox maybe the lies just sounds more convincing
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Luckygal99(f): 5:45am On Mar 13, 2009
They are emotionally immature & delusional. I prefer clear cut communication. Call a spade a spade. No excuses.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by topup: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2009
I can usually handle the truth, but I appear very naive and cute, so often guys approach me with the pretence that I can't handle the truth or they know that I don't tolerate crap. It's the typical story of; "If I had told you . . then you wouldn't have dated me." . . Well duh!! I don't like being tricked!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Czarskit(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2009
Cos the lies r wat they want too hear. . . By the way, truth is in the heart of the hearer. So the 'lie' is not a lie 'cos they tend to believe it, so it's 'THEIR TRUTH'
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Luckygal99(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2009
Czarskit:

Cos the lies r wat they want too hear. . . By the way, truth is in the heart of the hearer. So the 'lie' is not a lie 'cos they tend to believe it, so it's 'THEIR TRUTH'

I agree with Czarkit on the part on the truth being in the heart of the hearer, not abt "their truth'.

Some ppl just keep on trying to fool themselves despite knowing its all a lie.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2009
because, the world generally hates the truth and love darkness. relationships todays are built on lies, when a girl/guy hates the truth, she /he is not a wife/husband material. Infact the true test of true love is openess and sincerity, run from those girls, theu do the same to other guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Tonyet1(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

not all ladies at least i dnt

anyways i guess some do cox maybe the lies just sounds more convincing

Luckygal99:

They are emotionally immature & delusional. I prefer clear cut communication. Call a spade a spade. No excuses.

topup:

I can usually handle the truth, but I appear very naive and cute, so often guys approach me with the pretence that I can't handle the truth or they know that I don't tolerate crap. It's the typical story of; "If I had told you . . then you wouldn't have dated me." . . Well duh!! I don't like being tricked!!

hear our chikalas here doing their ranting well you should just be lucky you've not met the real cool bad G's

i swear your pretty feet will get off the ground for a fella that talks so seductively but lieing

i bet you!

alot of books have been written based on this topic, and the truth there is that over 94% of ladies for so quick for lies, and i know you gals aint among the 6% in the globe, or are you?   undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by zmurda(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2009
i tire o.
you tell the girl the truth, all you want to do is sleep with her and nothing else and she goes ape s**t. you tell her you lover forever instead all because you wanna get in ther and she believes you.
you tell a lady you a broke ass who is in love, she snubs you from here to australia. you put on some swagger, and she's all yours,
well, i think guys enjoy the lying parts and putting up acts. we are after all higher animals.

the ladies love being wooed, even if its all lies to make them feel good
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by simplysmat(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
They're blindly in love and would rather believe that their man is exactly who and what they want him to be.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by yme1(f): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
interesting answers
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by Luckygal99(f): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
@tonye-t
Everyone falls for lies that suits their purposes/imagination. We may not be different in wanting to believe in lies. We wake up eventually, sooner or later. Yup, my feet did got off the ground for a while. Lucky for me, my head's still working. I landed in 2 weeks. How long did it take you to land?

@z-murda
The kind of 'fish' you catch depends on your bait.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by iice(f): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2009
@Topic, it's called selective hearing. People like to hear what they want to hear not necessarily what is being said.
Funny, guys tend to tell me the truth, down to the dirtiest terrible detail cheesy
If you are a straight shooter and open enough, guys will instinctively know how much to reveal to you (mind you am not counting those dense ones in this). Same goes for women.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth? by C2H5OH(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2009
Like Iice poined out, it's selective hearing. Although I must admit that being blinded by love is not an excuse to be stupid i.e. roll over and get fuxked in the brain by someone who does not deserve you.

(1) (Reply)

What Should This Girl Do? / My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: / Pls Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.