Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Should This Girl Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should This Girl Do? (750 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should This Girl Do? by iReport: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2009
Dear Kemi, I have been blackmailed

By Kemi Ashefon

I went to my boyfriend's house and he forced me to strip half-naked. He later snapped me with his camera phone and went about telling his friends that he slept with me. What do I do?

B.B, Abuja.

I forgot to put it in your mail that you told me your age-17. How did you get involved with a guy like that? You even told me when I asked you via a text message that he had asked you out but you did not agree. So what took you to him? Why did you go to his house unaccompanied? This is a serious issue and I prefer that you tell your parents, who should involve the police and get those pictures wiped off his phone with an undertaking that they would not be used against you in future.

Anything that could be documented should not be handled with kids' gloves. Who knows? Your career could be ruined in future if this guy still has access to these pictures. Act fast and never befriend guys who are criminals. Your studies should be a priority now and not guys!

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/mar/28/400.html
Re: What Should This Girl Do? by iReport: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2009
The evil that Nigerian men do will live after them.

(1) (Reply)

My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me: / She Said She Love Me, But She Cant Do Without Him / How Do I Get Rid Of Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.