Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (85580 Views)

Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
fulanimafia:

That's what people misunderstand about PMB's statement. The rights of all Nigerians are equal and inalienable, as provided and protected by the 1999 Constitution. Buhari intentionally empasized that the regions that gave him their mandate will accordingly benefit more from his administration was a political reality. It is not hate, not witchunting, not victimization but PURE POLITICS.

Keep spinning not everyone is a cow from yorubaland. The world will the REAL MEANING of he said.
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
olajide8:
What it actually implies, when you don't vote for another person, is that? "You, they, that part of the country" are satisfied with the way they don't have light, and how they are oppressed, how can you want something better and you don't want to change, what was already in existence- so no road construction no power, no new interventions because the last government did not give you any of these, and your were contempted with that government - that's all!!!

Chai yoruba!. Na swear be dis abi them curse oduduwa from birth? Oduduwa go see white call am black!
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Obiodunukwe: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Chai yoruba!. Na swear be dis abi them curse oduduwa from birth? Oduduwa go see white call am black!

Collynzo you still dey carry Yoruba matter for head

Smh for your fat lips
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
owobokiri:
Bea

Beating his dusty Daurra chest with earnings from the same area he wants to "teach a lesson"

Let me him come and take 100% 'oyel' to service his 95% daura desert na. We'll be waiting for his army in the creeks.
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Halimi24:
Look at this thief!!!
You're a bloody foool!!!!! And bastard!!!!!!
Destined to achieve nothing!!!!!!!!in your miserable life!!!!!!
May you continue ranting about Northerners( who you mentioned first in your original post) till you die!!!!of your staph infection
Continue blaming PMB for your miserable existence
Thieving!!!!!! Coward!!!!!!

This one don pull cloth enter market!
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
philips70:
This site formerly known as NAIRALAND now wish to be known and addressed as WAILINGLAND. All former documents remain valid. General public and Nairalanders please take note.

Abeg go siddon for corner with your dry joke. Wailing walam kor,
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by olajide8(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Chai omo jatijati Abi Omo Ale fighting for what doesn't belong to you! OYEL* just because God mistakenly planted your generation on the land around that area** your oyel, your oyel - no common sense in you again****
Don't blame oduduwa, let them blame Eri, or possibly anybody that can trace anything to do with your history, where do you people come from self, lazy fagz- blame the generation of people that don't want a change, blame the people that didn't vote for change, you don't deserve anything better* because they are contempted with corrupt people stealing their common patrimony and using it to oppress them, shouting our OYEL*, with private jets- Ole people some of your best products and representatives are all thieves, diezani, Oga jona* and alamesigha, ibori, all of you nah! oppressing the true poor ones amongst you* this turning the rest of you poor elements with your ignorant complex" and all your lazy parents -because they built a house using your people's common patrimony, you have to pay extra with your already exorbitant rent, and also settle drinks for renting a house from your people, you should start to think- "to whom brain is given common sense is expected" instead of allowing a few people oppress you, by coming with apoche material and I like trouble kitchen caps- after collect bribes - with the same people's common patrimony -Hmmm, then it's half a shame, but when they allow their kids oppress you because you don't want change* then it's a curse on you....
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by RapLawd1: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
UnknownT:
I'm good and you?

Good my man
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
olajide8:

Chai omo igbo
Don't blame oduduwa, let them blame Eri, that they claim came from isreal- blame the generation of people that don't want a change, blame the people that didn't vote for change, because they are contempted with corrupt people stealing their common patrimony and using it to oppress them, with private jets- oppressing them and their parents by telling them to pay for house rent, fine!!! but when you have to pay for using the toilet, parking your car, in a compound where you paid rent for -because they built a house using the people's common patrimony and then because they added a borehole for water, you have to pay extra with your already exorbitant rent, then maybe, you would start to think- instead of allow these people oppress you, with the same people's common patrimony -Hmmm, then it's half a shame, but when they allow their kids oppress you because you don't want change* then it's a curse[/s]

English is obviously not one of your strongest points. You are permited to type in yoruba, i'll look for a translator.
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
2kris:
bros abeg try buy police form..we need people like you there.

Make him doctokwus go there begin blow lie. That guy is a professional liar without brain cells. His saner ApCists are wiser. They all kept quiet and piped low because they've not figured out how to defend this indefensible inflamnatory statement made by the Dullard-in-Chief, lest it taints their honour but this knobhead here just rushed in (ofcourse to steal today's ApC pay/post fee) without wearing his thinking cap(that's if he even has one).

He would have made more sense allowing his anal sphincter to do the talk instead of his overfed mouth.

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by philips70(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Abeg go siddon for corner with your dry joke. Wailing walam kor,

I blame Airtel 15mb free data. Good thing is you will not be constituting this nuisance here too often. Ode.
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Alausa camera boy , you seem to have lost out with the new Govermment despite all your propaganda pictures for the janjawiids grin

Lmao! you wan kill aresa our dear onye photo? Ambode has made him jobless.

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by taharqa: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

Will source it

I hv seen the video where I said it.

Smdh...
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i am from SW, and i supported PMB till tomorrow , and i am not complaining, u that never believe in change, are now complaining, shm

I know you....and I know all your monikers yoruba man
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by tammie24: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
He should remember that he won't remain there forever
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by BraniacX(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
taharqa:

I hv seen the video where I said it.

Smdh...

Disappointing isn't it?

President buhari of the All Nigeria progressives Congress of Nothern Nigeria and Friend to the Corrupt of Southern Nigeria

Asari's wife was point blank correct on this one

Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by mikolo80: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
SenseiX:

You guys would defend even the indefensible, worst form of sycophancy.
The American Deep South always votes Republican yet Obama as a true leader treats all equally, Jonathan bent over backwards for the North despite them voting and rooting against him.
This statement if true serves to confirm Buhari as a vindictive bigot, maybe the secessionists are right.
I hope he was misquoted.
because the governors know that they are independent. they don't need federal
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by 2kris(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Make him doctokwus go there begin blow lie. That guy is a professional liar without brain cells. His saner ApCists are wiser. They all kept quiet and piped low because they've not figured out how to defend this indefensible inflamnatory statement made by the Dullard-in-Chief, lest it taints their honour but this knobhead here just rushed in (ofcourse to steal today's ApC pay/post fee) without wearing his thinking cap(that's if he even has one).

He would have made more sense allowing his anal sphincter to do the talk instead of his overfed mouth.
after all the mentions he received i am sure he must has forgotten his password...anyway berem,and apcist paycrew will retrieve it for him hopefully
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by bishopmart(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Simply put he lacks d qualities of a good leader, and lacks the charisma of public speaking
Re: Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? by mickey45: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u mean, next tme, i should vote for a loser, in order to get favor from d winner, in other words i should get favor from who i hated with passion, who i wish death

You need to look for and read up some Robert Greene's works. Especially the first one. I'm opined you'll understand better.

Sensible benevolence ultimately profits the benefactor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms