Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today (51793 Views)

Pres. Buhari Hosts His Former Classmates From 1953 (photos) / Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by CR77(f): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mynd44:
I thought he did not go to school

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by alexy147(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
And some dumb a** peeps still talking crap about his academic qualifications..Great Leader

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by isaco(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sebi dem say he no go sch.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by paulbets: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmmm. I Love this; I wanna be celebrated as well by my mates and sundry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by maduxs: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari with his fellow west Germans and his current ambassador to western Germany
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by PassingShot(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Another heart attack fow Wailing Wailers.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by chinoify: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by chigoizie7(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dem no plenty again ooh, soon, them go die finish
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Rastamann: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wao! so Buhari eventually went to school!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by idbami2(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari be meetng evrybdy.. I hope too much wrk doesn't tell on himm

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by kennyman2000(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
And they say, he didnt go to any school.. Continue giving the haters the photoshots jooor baba..

That should be sending them to grave gradually before they start seeing the REAL CHANGE...

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Damalex4luv(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Afam4eva:
That college will use his name to do advert well well. See as I'm classmate dey form familiarity as if if he never attained this height, they would even remember him.
Wetin you expect! People only associate with winners. Make God bless our own hustle too

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by richybanky(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
But they said he didn't go to school undecided .. oya TANmites, TANoids, wailers over to you grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Dibia baba, I sight u grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by ajalaolanr(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
The reason Buhari won the Election was because of the Genocide the PDP did to his name and his family. Buhari is such a gentleman, God truly is with this man!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Damalex4luv(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
Minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction
Mofo go get a life, haters are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think people meant to say University.
Okay sir
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by bigerboy200: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thot some enemies of progress said Buhari never went to skul

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Richyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u de here grin grin grin grin
richybanky:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Dibia baba, I sight u grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by LAX89(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]Clear evidence that he attend a college

Some foolish tanoid will still ask for his certificate [/size]

You need to attend one ASAP!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by efilefun(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thought some wailers said he never went to school their generations no fit reach that place wey BABA BUBU sit so..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by MabraO: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where is that mumu showmeurcertificate, nd the wailing waillers wen u need dem nd dat useless worksmartdull
U go just kill urself for nothing

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by BizBayo: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mynd44:

U dey mind those TANdroids. They need to reset their brain to default settings.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by MabraO: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
LAX89:

You need to attend one ASAP!

Cos u ve nothing to comment na Gbaz u come dey detect now abi
Ride on gbaz detector

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mynd44:
those are not his classmate of Makaranta Gaskiya College
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by azzima(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Damalex4luv:
See class! The most respected president in the history of Nigeria, though i'm a Yoruba man but I can't just shy away from saying the truth, unlike the clueless one. I no mention any name ooo make una no qoute me all the bia-fraudters...
Abeg how many likes for my amiable presido, lets shame the haters
imagine comparing that pic to the pic of our"fake Nobel candidate" and his drunken fishermen classmates??

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by tbaba12345: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think people meant to say University.

The war college issues diplomas like any university. You can obtain a masters degree from them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by galadee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
no be classsmates, na colleagues wey dem dey sip kunu together in those days

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
GEJ cannot even be admitted there.
What he knows best is.... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Kx: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hm, anoder silent way of telling Nigerians to demand their the ph.d former leaders show us their class mates.

Nobi me talk am o, na PMB body language I dey read o!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by kenedy175(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
This one na old school class party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.