Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today (51791 Views)

Pres. Buhari Hosts His Former Classmates From 1953 (photos) / Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Kingkamal(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
See jona with taut classmates infact fake classmates

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Potch: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
Minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction

Let us meet uncle Jona's classmates and we will pretend he completed his doctorate degree.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shame on yeye people wey talk say my president no go school. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Benzzle: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata fulani you have been seen
Bleep off bastard... you think all fulanis support PMB then you're wrong my dear sensible nigerians believe in him not sentimental idiots like you

Anuofia
Negodu iberibe

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by KingKuntaVart: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
president KIM KARDAbuhari aka paparazzi..... commander in chief of tourism.... kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by atlwireles: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Benzzle:
Bleep off bastard... you think all fulanis support PMB then you're wrong my dear sensible nigerians believe in him not sentimental idiots like you

Anuofia
Negodu iberibe

Akobata fulani, I said you have been seen. Oya try your next moniker.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Orikinla(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan did not complete his Ph.D course.
https://www.nairaland.com/2106190/breaking-news-jonathan-did-not[/size]

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by ziccoit: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
seunmsg:
The same school tanoids told us he never attended. Thank God majority of reasonable Nigerians know better sha.

Majority ke? All reasonable Nigerians knows better.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by lanog: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Some people won't comment whenever it's a credible news about PMB..

But rush to share some hate at the slightest opportunity.

We need to give PMB a chance and let's see what he deserves come 2019 or before.

Let's rise above hate.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by KanwuliaJara: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sooooooo
Where is the WAEC? wink
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by kenex4ever(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
But they said he didn't go to school undecided .. oya TANmites, TANoids, wailers over to you grin
he must be very embarrassed dat obama left him for Kenya.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_2U9pfRruj8/Va_cFeq8IlI/AAAAAAAAA6o/FoTUU2dijyo/s320/us.jpg[/img]
President Buhari met his former classmates today at the U.S. War College, The class of 80 in Blair House, Washington DC.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-sIkFVeV2D6w/Va_cG5u4ZjI/AAAAAAAAA6w/wSyFBk2uWgg/s320/us1.jpg[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-president-buhari-with-his-former.html

GEJ show us your Class Mate

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
seunmsg:
The same school tanoids told us he never attended. Thank God majority of reasonable Nigerians know better sha.
when u go ur own school dem no give u cert?
He may b acting with d Guy after all, anybody
Can organize dat.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Do your research well. Don't be blinded with hate.
kenex4ever:
he must be very embarrassed dat obama left him for Kenya.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Lionsclaw: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
But they said he didn't go to school undecided .. oya TANmites, TANoids, wailers over to you grin
grin That he is trying hard to prove he went to school is just the right proof for us to believe he didnt go lol.
By the way all Nigerians are asking for is that he show his certificate simple, not to show us war college classmate. Are we doubting that he went to war college, wasnt he a millitary man? And you and I know that even till tomorrow if you are hausa/ fulani and you dont have correct papers but wish to enter the army you will enter. So give it up bro, he is president already so he should just work

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Boss13: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
We need to start mounting pressure on this man to run for second term. tongue

Buhari2019

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
seunmsg:

Some of you didn't grab the crux of the argument by the opposition. Nobody said Buhari didn't attend US War College. The issue was that he filled WASC as his qualification in his INEC firm, without providing evidence that he sat for the exam. He only attended the war college because he was an officer in training then. He still possibly didn't sit for WASSCE.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
He couldn't have attended American War College without WASC. It's a degree awarding institution. Anyway it's irrelevant now, whatever certificate he got there is superior to WASC

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by eaglechild: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
His fake classmates are happy in their retirement homes while he is clinging unto power.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by vigasimple(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin That he is trying hard to prove he went to school is just the right proof for us to believe he didnt go lol.
By the way all Nigerians are asking for is that he show his certificate simple, not to show us war college classmate. Are we doubting that he went to war college, wasnt he a millitary man? And you and I know that even till tomorrow if you are hausa/ fulani and you dont have correct papers but wish to enter the army you will enter. So give it up bro, he is president already so he should just work

Thank you for educating the Propagandist.

Going to school is one thing, showing your certificate as demanded by the constitution is the issue here.

Imagine any employee looking for a job or got a good job and arrange photo opportunity for his/her 'ex classmates' as proof of certificate.

He has been unable to appoint his cabinets or take war to Boko haram but he has time to tour the world for photo shoot.

You can win election by propaganda but you can't govern by propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by discusant: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari still trying to prove he was educationally qualified to contest presidential election.

Whether Buhari attended Higher education after O'Level has never been the question. Issue is that Buhari is yet to provide the O'Level Certificate that could have enabled War College to admit Buhari then. That O'Level Certificate is required by INEC before Buhari could qualify to contest Nigeria's presidential election.

Where is Buhari's WASC till today? War College might not be in the position to authenticate Buhari's O'Level certificate when Buhari enrolled in the college.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
toyetade:

Enemy of progress what are you saying ? Our president is doing well. He need to go to any extent as possible to prove you enemies wrong
Lol grin this man(PMB) iis portrayed as a messiah to take Nigeria to iits promise land n ii therefore wish him well iin all his positive endeavors. cool

The fulani tribe iis known for being merciless n filled with unforgiving spirit angry, ii sincerely hope that he don't do 'revenge' for the remaining 4years he got iin office to serve the common man as promised. cool
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by richybanky(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
Richyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u de here grin grin grin grin
Bro I dey here oooo

I dey always observe d way APC & PDP always attack themselves as if it was bulldogs dat ar fighting grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by bigerboy200: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Some of you didn't grab the crux of the argument by the opposition. Nobody said Buhari didn't attend US War College. The issue was that he filled WASC as his qualification in his INEC firm, without providing evidence that he sat for the exam. He only attended the war college because he was an officer in training then. He still possibly didn't sit for WASSCE.
A big shame that people like u still choose to believe lies of PDP and Tanoids...hw would he have gotten into NDA and even proceeded for a masters equivalent programme in the war college in US without SSCE certificate??..
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omo na so o. E funny sha grin
richybanky:

Bro I dey here oooo

I dey always observe d way APC & PDP always attack themselves as if it was bulldogs dat ar fighting grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by teamchocolate: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na hate go kill you.... You and that retard called [/b]showmeyourcertificate[b]
Dominiquez:
See APC supporters of APC

Buhari attended a course and not a full higher degree study. These were the participants and not fomer students of the institution.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by richybanky(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
Omo na so o. E funny sha grin
Na politics section I dey always use to while away d time whenever am bored cus I surely knw say e-fight go happen grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lols.....hw fa, na lag u de ?
richybanky:

Na politics section I dey always use to while away d time whenever am bored cus I surely knw say e-fight go happen grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by richybanky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols.....hw fa, na lag u de ?
I dey alrite bro.. Na Niger state I dey oooo, na Niger I dey answer my clarion call smiley
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
bigerboy200:

A big shame that people like u still choose to believe lies of PDP and Tanoids...hw would he have gotten into NDA and even proceeded for a masters equivalent programme in the war college in US without SSCE certificate??..

When Tafawa Balewa was Prime minister, there was relative dominance of southerners in the military officers cadre. To address the imbalance in favour of his brothers, he started writing to principals in prominent Northern secondary school to send him some of their 'good' students for recruitment into d army. Every year, they will pick up students from SS 2 and 3 for military recruitment. These same guys had quick promotion in the army, such that before 1970, northerners took over the army.
Buhari was a beneficiary of that move. That was why I the letter his principal wrote as an attestation for him, he mentioned that he believe Buhari would make 5 credits in English, Maths and other subjects. It then means he was admitted into the army without writing the exams.
As for attending US War College, all they needed was a clearance from the Nigerian government that they were bona-fide Nigerian military officers. Their programme was a part of the military training courses officers generally attend, even till today. It wasn't like an enrolment into a Masters degree programme.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
All the best bro. Easy on the chiks o. I no trust u baba grin
richybanky:

I dey alrite bro.. Na Niger state I dey oooo, na Niger I dey answer my clarion call smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.