Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today (51792 Views)

Pres. Buhari Hosts His Former Classmates From 1953 (photos) / Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba12345:

The war college issues diplomas like any university. You can obtain a masters degree from them.
I think people mean to say professional courses.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
See APC supporters of APC

Buhari attended a course and not a full higher degree study. These were the participants and not fomer students of the institution.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by sellYourCar: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided.....and dem no ask am for certificate
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by eleko1: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
ThanK GOD.If to say nah here,those headless,re-tarded goats for say nah photoshop/arrangee.GOD pass una saTANist.NTOR tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
delpharm:
Ftc
you say??
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Anamachi3(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
Minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction
You are correctttttt grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by eleko1: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Make that Barbarian(whatever his name be)the clueless,shameless analysis come rewrite history backward.Useless pipu undecided
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by sukkot: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Orikinla:
GEJ cannot even be admitted there.
What he knows best is.... grin
see the lust in his eyes. lmao
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
vimi:
Personally ii won't go this far just to prove ma haters wrong.

There are pressing issue to handle right now, dining n wining with old boys with zero national responsibility won't end the plight of an average Nigerian.

"Concentration is the secret of strengths in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs." — Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enemy of progress what are you saying ? Our president is doing well. He need to go to any extent as possible to prove you enemies wrong
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by hafeeanubasy: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dominiquez:
See APC supporters of APC

Buhari attended a course and not a full higher degree study. These were the participants and not fomer students of the institution.
Only TANoids reason like this
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by KruggerINC(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin The no primary six certificate, 419 major general should not open that can of worms again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if dem check now ur papa no even worth to clean d man shoe,u dey here dey abuse d man angryuseless boy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by atlwireles: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
KruggerINC:

if dem check now ur papa no even worth to clean d man shoe,u dey here dey abuse d man angryuseless boy

Send me your papa, I will tell you, if na cow like you. Hopeless almajiris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Atlantian: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
When you see people paying attention to my President, you might think he is making sense, Hell No, they want to try to decipher the nomadic 'Incglish' that he speaks.

All Nigeria's People Congress supporters, I have freedom of speech oh.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by tattesco(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
MAY GOD LET ME BE RECOGNISED BY ALL MY MATES FOR GOOD AND GREATNESS AMEN
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Ahmad01: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
................and some haters say he has no certificate chai !
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nerica(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
But the whirling whirlers said he didn't go to school

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by 3kay945(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am enjoying the swagger of the able presido.. cool
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nerica(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
tattesco:
MAY GOD LET ME BE RECOGNISED BY ALL MY MATES FOR GOOD AND GREATNESS AMEN
Amen and me too

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by okotv(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
So women have been attending war colleges since the 70's abroad while ours started in 2011 ? Chai....
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by jelal007(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
Buffoon......did gej have direction? I pity ur life.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by TS2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Afam4eva:
That college will use his name to do advert well well. See as I'm classmate dey form familiarity as if if he never attained this height, they would even remember him.

Dem no need advert.

And that's life. When you grow people will follow you.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by vanen2: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
vimi:
Personally ii won't go this far just to prove ma haters wrong.

There are pressing issue to handle right now, dining n wining with old boys with zero national responsibility won't end the plight of an average Nigerian.

"Concentration is the secret of strengths in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jealousy!!!! Man no go chop again? You chop alone na wahala! Soldiers the chop food, BH the get time atleast to chop food. Wetin the do you?
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Ndeewonu: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Too much hype, no action!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
So the man went to school.God forgive us oooo.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Benzzle: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
have you eaten today... mrs hoe that bleeps everything without direction, buhari doesn't know you exist

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by vanen2: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ndeewonu:
Too much hype, no action!
go lead naa
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by oochi123(f): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adaahjacob:
May God make us recognize our class mates in every position of life.

That rejected fellow could save ur life somedays.

May our nairaland friends b blessed.
. U re right Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Benzzle: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Send me your papa, I will tell you, if na cow like you. Hopeless almajiris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
useless son of a bastard father better park well cause no one in your generation can be president... ur father would die to kiss buhari's shoes and even give you up for adoption to become buhari's minister so stop talking like a fool which you're are

Omo ale jati jati
Ewu gambia
Otu nma gi

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by peeta89(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
Na u sabi.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by lukas280(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa kool those him classmate look like 80 to 90 years of age but baba say him Na 72 years, hmmmmmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by atlwireles: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Benzzle:
useless son of a bastard father better park well cause no one in your generation can be president... ur father would die to kiss buhari's shoes and even give you up for adoption to become buhari's minister so stop talking like a fool which you're are

Omo ale jati jati
Ewu gambia
Otu nma gi

Akobata fulani you have been seen

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by zicol2015: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin The no primary six certificate, 419 major general should not open that can of worms again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so ur soo called Dr/Prof wetin he come do during his tenure for office?
Bad bele people!!!! mtcheeeew!
Do bad dem go talk... do good dem go complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa, Returns After 22Years In Prison / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.