Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today (51796 Views)

Pres. Buhari Hosts His Former Classmates From 1953 (photos) / Saraki, Dogara At The UN Conference Of Parliamentary Heads In USA Today (Photos) / More Photos As President Buhari Meet His Former Classmates In USA Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by superstar1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

Who God has made to attend a respected War College, no saTANoid, PDP, Nigerian Army and Jonah the Daft can debar his progress and destiny by hiding his certificate.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by RealEstate36: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Benzzle: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Akobata fulani, I said you have been seen. Oya try your next moniker.
am not like you that has two...
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by ZUBY77(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
seunmsg:
The same school tanoids told us he never attended. Thank God majority of reasonable Nigerians know better sha.

Nah.. humans can be arranged.. .
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
make una leave buhari alone o, let him enjoy his honeymoon in us
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by bigerboy200: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Some Tanoids will still ask for buhari's PTA receipt to prove that he went to secondary school..
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by richybanky(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2015
ilobasama:
All the best bro. Easy on the chiks o. I no trust u baba grin
Amen.. Lols, one chik don do me grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by malikisah: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Mynd44:
I thought he did not go to school
no mind idiots
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by malikisah: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2015
I thot we demonstrated it and concluded in march that even a nepa bill will suffice for us his supporters !
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Kazrem(m): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2015
May our school mates meet us at higher position in the future.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by esphil(m): 3:10am On Jul 23, 2015
I sincerely hope FF K/bastard Okupe see this.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by ayokellany: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2015
CR77:
Minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction

Biafran wailing wailer 8 more years of sorrowful wailing to your elbow.

SAI Buhari till Nigeria is free from the series of destructions the clueless one from Otuoke plunged Nigeria into.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Fourwinds: 4:14am On Jul 23, 2015
maduxs:
Buhari with his fellow west Germans and his current ambassador to western Germany
receive healing. Shabariba
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Fourwinds: 4:18am On Jul 23, 2015
CR77:
Minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction
receive healing to d brain!! Shabariba
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by dame16: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2015
I hate something about nigerian and african leaders, must his adc stand at their back when they are discussing issues or having their own time. so disgusting abeg. can he really save the president if all those people try to kill him?
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by nijanigga: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Respect. All these guys travel from different parts of US just to see one of their classmate. Can you imagine, how hard is it to travel for these elderly guys,yet they braced it all. Once in a century. PMB promoting Nigeria's image. Imagine how his classmates will spread good things about Nigeria.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by biafranqueen: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2015
seunmsg:
The same school tanoids told us he never attended. Thank God majority of reasonable Nigerians know better sha.
We said he did not get a Masters degree Mr.Dull only got a thank you for coming certificate, nothing like Master degree was giving in the 80s daffy ducks still holding on to that dream that your President has a brain.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by smirn(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Firefire:
Congrats Buhari,

Come back home and work, your people are been killed everyday...
Let the armed forces and other security outfit do their work.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_2U9pfRruj8/Va_cFeq8IlI/AAAAAAAAA6o/FoTUU2dijyo/s320/us.jpg[/img]
President Buhari met his former classmates today at the U.S. War College, The class of 80 in Blair House, Washington DC.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-sIkFVeV2D6w/Va_cG5u4ZjI/AAAAAAAAA6w/wSyFBk2uWgg/s320/us1.jpg[/img]
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-president-buhari-with-his-former.html

Ehh so Buhari where did u keep ur results abi ur cows don chop am.....

Story story.....

I can only see business partners in that pics and not his class mates.... Buhari u are an illiterate show us ur certificate unless we will tag u a school drop out

Mr west Germany
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by hush15: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:
May God make us recognize our class mates in every position of life.

That rejected fellow could save ur life somedays.

May our nairaland friends b blessed.

I don't mean this with sarcasm but really, what's the point!

Is it to prove to Nigerians he has a certificate or he just wants us to understand that he meets them regularly. If you ask me, I will ask back when last he met with his alma mata. I also I want to believe half of those sitter with him on that table don't even recall or give a poo bout he was...

Neway, when he is done feeding his alma mata, the right thing to still do is present a certificate to back it up. Baba, we still waiting o

by the way, before I forget, is that all his classmates abi half of them have gone to the land beyond....
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by hush15: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2015
bigerboy200:
Some Tanoids will still ask for buhari's PTA receipt to prove that he went to secondary school..

abeg, is war college a secondary school. ? The military may sponsor him for training or some since he joined however, it doesn't mean he finished secondary school.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by hush15: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2015
abeg, is war college a secondary school. ? The military may sponsor him for training or some since he joined however, it doesn't mean he finished secondary school.quote author=bigerboy200 post=36170504]Some Tanoids will still ask for buhari's PTA receipt to prove that he went to secondary school..[/quote]
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by billyG(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2015
We now hav a globally respected president,see how oyinbo are crawling 2 see him,success has many friends.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Afam4eva:
That college will use his name to do advert well well. See as I'm classmate dey form familiarity as if if he never attained this height, they would even remember him.
na military college oooo......
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by princemi(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
vimi:
Personally ii won't go this far just to prove ma haters wrong.

There are pressing issue to handle right now, dining n wining with old boys with zero national responsibility won't end the plight of an average Nigerian.

"Concentration is the secret of strengths in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
what is dis one saying undecided
vimi:
Personally ii won't go this far just to prove ma haters wrong.

There are pressing issue to handle right now, dining n wining with old boys with zero national responsibility won't end the plight of an average Nigerian.

"Concentration is the secret of strengths in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
what is dis one saying
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nice! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari And Bill Gates As Dangote Watches / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.