Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers (5754 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by smsshola(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Enough myths go around concerning the sperm.
Well, these are the #top 10proven facts you
should know.
1. The average ejaculation comes to a teaspoon
of sperm
Of course, it varies between men naturally and
because of certain circumstances – but science
has prevailed and tested the average amount.
This Oakland University study gets into the nitty
gritty of it:
A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5
millilitres (ml) of semen (on average about a
teaspoon).

2. But sperm only makes up 5% of what comes
out
Yes, 95% of what comes out isn’t sperm. The rest
of the semen contains all sorts from amino acids,
proteins, sugars and vitamin C.
Given that only 5% of what comes out is from a
man’s testes – the rest comes from elsewhere in
the body.

3. That’s still 280 million sperm per ejaculate
Not bad going for the little guys.
How much sperm is produced is directly related
to how long it’s been since the last evacuation.
More sperm – sometimes up to 400 million –
come out “following periods of abstinence.”

4. A tablespoon of semen contains around 20
calories
So, given everything in these studies seems to be
measured in spoons, that’s how calories were
done. A tablespoon is three times bigger that a
teaspoon, so this means the average avalanche
contains just 7 calories. Nutritious.

5. Sperm dies as it dries out and is also killed by
fresh water
The quicker the sperm dries on a surface, the
quicker it dries. It also gets killed by water from
something called osmotic shock. Interesting.

6. But inside someone, it can stay alive for up to
five days
It’s usually closer to two days, but the truest
swimmers will stick around for up to five.

7. The more you exercise, the more sperm you
produce
Those little guys respond well to exercise – and
those people that exercise a lot have the highest
sperm counts.

8. Sperm stays cooler than the rest of the body
The very reason the testes are located outside the
body is to keep sperm at a cooler temperature to
the rest. It’s a well established fact that a man’s
testicular region is outside the body to allow the
sperm to remain cool – meaning it’s at the
optimum temperature for fertility.

9. There are no health benefits to sperm
whatsoever
Whether applying it to your skin or indeed
swallowing it – there are no purely scientific
studies out there that prove it does you any good:
While some people advocate applying semen to
the skin, the justifications provided for this
practice are often questionable and may result in
more harm than good for individuals.

10. And what you eat affects what the sperm tastes
like and its speed too.The BBC braved the scientific landscape to prove what we all kind of know to be true – that what you eat can have a serious impact on how that sperm tastes. The Kinsey Institute identified the most common foods that are cited to improve the taste. They include:
Fruit, especially citrus like oranges and grapefruit
and pineapple. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery.
The most commonly referenced substances that
will make your semen taste rotten are:
Caffeine, cigarettes, preservatives, onions, garlic
and red meat.
Hey guys, you can change that diet of yours now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by falconey(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
yeah?
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by kossyablaze(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Choi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by nicerichard05: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
brb
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by princebishop(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
this thread start from front page sowi, but how does dis concern a reverend father and a reverend sister na

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by valmunich(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Somewhat Informative undecided
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Tnycee(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
more exercise for me then...but who really measures the amount of sperm in semen anyways?
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
That number 9 though...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by serena433(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
k
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Mcowubaba: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
serena433:
k
K for what
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2015
But I heard it makes the skin smoother undecided
@no9
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by AdeniyiA(m): 5:05am On Jul 23, 2015
serena433:
k
... for KONJI?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by debris: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Meanwhile for the sperm drinkers take note of no 9 sad
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by RedCard1(m): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2015
tunnamania11:
That number 9 though...
I don't agree with the number 9
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2015
RedCard1:
I don't agree with the number 9
Same here
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2015
princebishop:
this thread start from front page sowi, but how does dis concern a reverend father and a reverend sister na
God is wonderful! #carrots

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
@no9
Courtesy Chinedu's sperm, your skin looks so smooth and well pampered

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2015
On no.10, the quality of food you eat determines how cute the baby you'll produce will look.
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
@no9
Ok,is that what's making your skin smoother?
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Dahveydson(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Fallacies and half-truths
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2015
All this cos of sperm? Huh? The only acceptable truth is that it produces baby and girlz love it!!! #Lobatan.
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by uchebest2006(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Odi okay!!!
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by jrerico1(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Don't agree with number 9
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Maxcollins042(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
OP that number 9 though, how can a fluid that contains Vitamin c fail to be beneficial upon its topical application.
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Courtesy Chinedu's sperm, your skin looks so smooth and well pampered

Lol... I don't blame you
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Ok,is that what's making your skin smoother?

I said I heard, I don't know if it's true or not
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by oyatmicah(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2015
frnt page tins
No7 tho.
so usain bolt, john cena,messi nd d likes go dey produce one trailler of sperm abi?
scientists ar d problem of diz society, always confusing us.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by joe4christ(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
On no.10, the quality of food you eat determines how cute the baby you'll produce will look.

It is logical though, but I don't think it is scientifically proven.
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by clerkent(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
You said it contains protein yet dont give protein when gulp down.never heard of something that contains vitamin yet dnt give it.mtchewz!

Nk baby abeg come suck am.coz this is the best and cheapest protein you can get o0o.
Re: Top 10 Facts About The Human Sperm, Number 9 Is For The Sperm- Drinkers by Chuksteric(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse? / Is Constant Masturbation Behind This? / How I Handled A Man After My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.