Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... (1982 Views)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / My 3 Points Agenda On How To Spend My Money (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Hopefully... it's a Saturday...
00:00-06:00 Would be sleeping... if you think I'm not going to sleep knowing I've got 24 hours left... you've got another thing coming...
06:00-06:30 If I'm Older... would pray... if I'm at this age... it still doesn't make much difference...
06:30-10:00 I'm watching T.V mehn... cartoons... football highlights... music... movies... name it... I'm just watching T.V...
10:00-10:30 Going to freshen up(brush, bath, hair, beards, clothes, swagging it...) hitting the igboro one last time...
10:30-14:00 Wherever I find myself... I don't care... I'm not seeing old friends... no one has time for that... or rather... I don't... I might probably go to where I'll try to score a few chicks... where better than the stadium... just to talk... no numbers... no pin... just to talk...
14:00-15:00 Going to look for a viewing center to watch my last arsenal match... looking for one early so I can seat at the front row...
15:00-17:00 Watching football and hopefully we win... wouldn't want to die with an heavy heart...
17:00-18:30 Looking for an eatery... kfc, tfc, Mr biggs... whatever... the first eatery I see... I'm entering... what am I ordering...? chicken and chips... my first and last meal till I...
18:30-19:30 Entering a bar... I'm going to take two bottles of Guinness and one mini bottle of Alomo... and I'm rolling up a couple of blunts...
19:30-21:00 I'm going to get laid... without condom... Bleep that shii... wouldn't want to be in heaven or Hell with a raging konji... I'm emptying my load...
21:00-22:00 Heading home and straight to the showers...
22:00-24:00 Lights out!!!
Two major regrets... I never got to watch a match at the Emirates stadium and I never got to end up with the love of my life... Apart from that... I'm grateful for the life I've been gifted...

Almost a year... stumbled on this post... and I feel the same way I did... I really I'm not fickle...

Read through the post again... and I see people have comprehension problem... my death could be a premonition... I could have cancer ( but I'll really love to be euthanized...) don't want to waste time and money on chemo...

but this thought about me drinking insecticide or blowing my brains out... not going to happen...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putting An End To Dysfunctional Relationships / What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry / When You Use Your School Fees To Buy New Phone For Your Bae (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.