Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun (38030 Views)

2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun / Ndigbo Are Nation-builders, Free Kanu, Give Us Appointments - Ohaneze Ndigbo / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Mustiboy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

Again! Biafra is Biafra: Lagoon is awaiting your arrival

You can go and die tongue tongue tongue
kindly hug d nearest transformer, nobody is gonna miss u.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by PentiumPro(f): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Guilty conscience. They know they are part of those that misled the Yibboes with the unwarranted hatred of PMB.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Why didn't you ask him why they just won't get it into their heads that most SSners are just not into them? Why always accuse us of being yorubas for Christ's sake?
Meanwhile if I'm to pick any other region apart from mine I'd pick middle belt. They are the tribe with the least drama in the country. They don't have militants, "freedom fighters", or whatever noise making, irritant groups all other regions have. If I could I would have married from the middle belt. Very lovely, humble people.

I saw your convo the other day you posted your twitter and knew you are not Yoruba. They accuse everyone that dare tackle them Yoruba, Its a normal thing on nairaland. I have seen many people claim Yoruba just to attack Yorubas stylishly, some are those I listed there monikers before. You dont need to prove anything to anyone, you know yourself and stop trying to prove anything to them cos even if you post your LG certificate, they will still find something to say.

There was a time they said Barca was Yoruba and he was forced to post his certificate just to prove to them, Please learn to ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

I have noticed the fool making noise all over the place and insulting Yorubas. He is a coward like you said. He is the first to always run when war starts lolzz

Yeebos are frustrated people.

Dont mind Amadi. He will attack others and run, most of them will open thread to attack people but still cry when you retaliate. I stop taking them serious cos they are just noise makers. A useless tribe that ignore there governors/reps but blame other region for there misfortune. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Sweetlemon(f): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
1after:

I saw your convo the other day you posted your twitter and knew you are not Yoruba. They accuse everyone that dare tackle them Yoruba, Its a normal thing on nairaland. I have seen many people claim Yoruba just to attack Yorubas stylishly, some are those I listed there monikers before. You dont need to prove anything to anyone, you know yourself and stop trying to prove anything to them cos even if you post your LG certificate, they will still find something to say.

There was a time they said Barca was Yoruba and he was forced to post his certificate just to prove to them, Please learn to ignore them.

Lol! Yeah thanks.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by disumusa: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

There they go again. yolobas and their manufactured tales. Can your yorumba aunty differentiate an Efik from an Igbo? Even if it is slammed on her oblong head? Ngwa, get a username i suggest "NigerdeltahateIgbo" and start your make-me-happy tales about how you are from the SS and hate Igbos.Many of your likes have been caught doing that. Intrepid01 is one of them.

You yorubas arw cowardly and have no honour and google search will document that factoid soonest.

my bro, the mistak of ibo is for them to attack,opresed,war, and consificate ss people property during regional govt,war. In which yoruba did not do to other yoruba in sw.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Obiodunukwe: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
1after:

Dont mind Amadi. He will attack others and run, most of them will open thread to attack people but still cry when you retaliate. I stop taking them serious cos they are just noise makers. A useless tribe that ignore there governors/reps but blame other region for there misfortune. Mschew

Colins is a big lipped coward. He has no shame. He will leave the poverty in his own state and be abusing Yorubas and Hausas. shameless fool

Yeebos are cursed , there is no doubt about that. Ohaneze released a statement that they dont want appointment from Buhari, yet they were the first set of people to visit Buhari when he won election. Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by disumusa: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Luckylife:
Igbos are like Joseph in the bible where is jealouse brothers conspired to against him becuse of the numerious love and blessings ahead of him. If u are blessed u are bond to have enemise that u are better than millions times.
they are not jews,isrelit,coria,china, any more.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by uniklinkum(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Salam the Mad retard stop watching p0rn. Be careful. You can run but can't hide. I expect you to make more cretinous comments.

cc GenIgrigi

Who and what the f***k is salam are you a salmated wurst?? I don't give a f**k about you and the fellow. in fact f**k both of you. And for your lines you can as well use them in greeting the nutcase you call mother when you get home.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by uniklinkum(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Nnaabros post=36184793][/quote]
you can as well go kill yourself.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
uniklinkum:

Who and what the f***k is salam are you a salmated wurst?? I don't give a f**k about you and the fellow. in fact f**k both of you. And for your lines you can as well use them in greeting the nutcase you call mother when you get home.

Shut the Eff up Salam!. you balded scalar quantity of id.iotism!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

You are not new but hiding behind a new moniker. You are one of the cursed yeebhoes we have smashed here, you should be bold. You keep screaming face to face like a cursed biatch, are you trying to tell us your hairy mom and all your 36 baby factory siblings live in a face me, I slap you apartment? Oh! I get the coded message. lmao. You yeebhoes talk about cowardice but Ojuiku of cursed memory is the only coward general of the world. The coward ediot that ran away from battle after 3m useless soul were suyalised by the Nigerian army, the ediot ran away in the middle of the night like an Allen avenue a.shewo while FFK rammed and fu.cked his a.shewo wife daily without caution. Its no news to me that you are from that cursed ultimatum tribe, the worthless tribe that make noise without action. I just smile when you animals cry online cos we are used to never do wells like you. Shameless pig

chai i even thought you have something strong to say as you made your assertions that you have chased out igbos from nairaland. you pple call igbos chest beaters and yet you claim in pride to chase igbos out of nairaland which i am yet to see proofs cos your words are weak and holds no water. sorry. when radio biafra page was created yorubads landed like witches and tried to talk nonsense there, we practically decoded their imposter tactise and rained it on them like acid and today you can hardly find yorubad on that page now,. so i got bored cos i want to showcase my skills on them and could not find them that made me to follow yorubads to nairaland. i can never hide to be someone else instead i will make you run for cover, dirty things called yorubads. you said ojukwu ran away right? but is it not the same run that obasanjo and one fool they call black scoripon run from owerri that had obj's ass wage some bullets.. lol. no be me talk am, na still your brother on this same nairaland. information is power o, i also heard that your halloween awolowo drank rat poison because of the horror that befell him. why did he choose to die like a rat after all the legendary landmark achievements he made for his cursed and uncircumcised vaga***d tribe. if you check obasanjos's nyash now you will find the bullet hole there that was fired at him from a den gun. his daughter iyabo obasanjo wrote an open expository on his father, gbenga gave us a disheartening hint on how demonic his father is(fu*king his son's wife. chai!!!! obara jesus) . inc*st is a norm for the uncircumcised sango deranged cursed diabolic yorubad cowards, you better to go for deliverance because i know your father must have drilled your ass with his u shaped di*k. cursed vagabonds from the pit of hell. real curse is following you everywhere including your father.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Colins is a big lipped coward. He has no shame. He will leave the poverty in his own state and be abusing Yorubas and Hausas. shameless fool

Yeebos are cursed , there is no doubt about that. Ohaneze released a statement that they dont want appointment from Buhari, yet they were the first set of people to visit Buhari when he won election. Shameless people

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by uniklinkum(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Shut the Eff up Salam!. you balded scalar quantity of id.iotism!

Imp can you please f***k off with your brainless rant. Go elsewhere to look for your missing lover you fagggot. Cheap shot from the universal standard for quantifying idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Allosaurus: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
infact if you dash or give me se ibo land free i reject it i no want.
I never asked u
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
steveeeee5:

chai i even thought you have something strong to say as you made your assertions that you have chased out igbos from nairaland. you pple call igbos chest beaters and yet you claim in pride to chase igbos out of nairaland which i am yet to see proofs cos your words are weak and holds no water. sorry. when radio biafra page was created yorubads landed like witches and tried to talk nonsense there, we practically decoded their imposter tactise and rained it on them like acid and today you can hardly find yorubad on that page now,. so i got bored cos i want to showcase my skills on them and could not find them that made me to follow yorubads to nairaland. i can never hide to be someone else instead i will make you run for cover, dirty things called yorubads. you said ojukwu ran away right? but is it not the same run that obasanjo and one fool they call black scoripon run from owerri that had obj's ass wage some bullets.. lol. no be me talk am, na still your brother on this same nairaland. information is power o, i also heard that your halloween awolowo drank rat poison because of the horror that befell him. why did he choose to die like a rat after all the legendary landmark achievements he made for his cursed and uncircumcised vaga***d tribe. if you check obasanjos's nyash now you will find the bullet hole there that was fired at him from a den gun. his daughter iyabo obasanjo wrote an open expository on his father, gbenga gave us a disheartening hint on how demonic his father is(fu*king his son's wife. chai!!!! obara jesus) . inc*st is a norm for the uncircumcised sango deranged cursed diabolic yorubad cowards, you better to go for deliverance because i know your father must have drilled your ass with his u shaped di*k. cursed vagabonds from the pit of hell. real curse is following you everywhere including your father.
[/s]

Trash from an accursed fool. A product of baby factory can never make sense cos you were starved of breast milk while growing up in the jungle. You have comprehension problem but its not your fault cos you took after your late father, cos he was useless all his life before he was stoned to death by the elders in your village for bringing shame to alaigbo. Whats my own with radio Biafra? Its only jobless people that have time to claim yeebhoe to do bashing, I face you animals here daily and even tired cos most of your best men have retired same with many of our men. I only come here to laugh at you deluded fools that make noise daily on nairaland. I thought you gonna claim Ojuiku was not a coward...Buhahahaha. The bearded fool was disgraced and even pardoned by a Aboki you people hate, he still went ahead to contest election in same country he fought again...A slap on the 3m deluded yeebhoes that lost there life. He lost and was disgraced before he went dumb and senile, before they abandoned the ediot in one hospital while bianca continue her as.hewo business of sleeping with Pita Hoebi and FFK. What a shame!

You Biafra surrendered to same Obasanjo, he dragged your ragtag men to Gowon in Lagos and you surrendered to him after Adekunle have suyalised many of your loudmouthed cursed fool, you are a little kid and know nothing. Awolowo was a great man that died in his sleep at the age of 78, even your worthless nonentity father was stoned to death at the age of 41 for achieving nothing in life apart from a big ogogoro bottle they gave him during una village drinking competition.

You are no match cos you keep writing jargons, your smelly mother refused to train you cos she was not even your real mother, I hope you wont join the way of your father cos your pathetic life is getting worse, continue to ram the smelly pu.ssy of your mother while smiling like a happy goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
uniklinkum:

Imp can you please f***k off with your brainless rant. Go elsewhere to look for your missing lover you fagggot. Cheap shot from the universal standard for quantifying idiocy.

The bald mofo is trying too hard. Ugly cursed id.io.t that knows not his father. Sod off!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by chinology: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
General, why all these unnecessary depth?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Ephemmm: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mustiboy:
kindly hug d nearest transformer, nobody is gonna miss u.

Son of wanderer! When will you go back to your village to promote your Biafra?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by 1after: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
chinology:
General, why all these unnecessary depth?

General, I hail you. wink wink
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by uniklinkum(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

The bald mofo is trying too hard. Ugly cursed id.io.t that knows not his father. Sod off!

Morrafucker like the way you just describe the fatso ugly diseased and cursed Id..iot you call a father. Goat brained foool you are the one to sod off prick. you quote me first calling me a name you made up in your worthless brain.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by agitator: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
The people of the Lower Niger got to unite and fight for their rights.

If you think any meaningful thing would be achieved through protest, then you are on a long thing.

Boro started the struggle he was eliminated. Ikemba tried, he was betrayed. Saro-wiwa raised his voice he was equally eliminated. So who next? it remaining only the Ibibio/Efik, Urhobo and itsekiri. But, the itsekiri were defeated a long time ago even before independence.

Palestinians are fighting for occupation of their land.

South Sudan fought for their land.

The Lower Niger must unite and fight for theirs.

Independence is never won on a platter of gold.

Rise up for freedom or remain a conquered people for ever. They no you can only make noise which doesn't change anything.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by AtlanticBreeze: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can a leopard change its spots? I beg buhari to please stick with fulani and yorubas. We ignos do not want to be associated with this evil, terrorist government. We are just sitting waiting for Buhari to destroy the nation finally

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Why didn't you ask him why they just won't get it into their heads that most SSners are just not into them? Why always accuse us of being yorubas for Christ's sake?
Meanwhile if I'm to pick any other region apart from mine I'd pick middle belt. They are the tribe with the least drama in the country. They don't have militants, "freedom fighters", or whatever noise making, irritant groups all other regions have. If I could I would have married from the middle belt. Very lovely, humble people.

hey sharrap yorubad imposter i know your gay father and ashawo mother. for your painful information, ss which you are not one of is solidly behind the biafran struggle now more than even the igbos, ask asari he will tell you better. imposters as usual spweing trash because you see oil in ss and so you do not want to loose sight of them iidioto
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by ArodewilliamsT: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
uniklinkum:

[s] Morrafucker like the way you just describe the fatso ugly diseased and cursed Id..iot you call a father. Goat brained foool you are the one to sod off prick. you quote me first calling me a name you made up in your worthless brain.[/s]

Salam, Why are you spitting your smelly Saliva everywhere?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by chinology: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
General, abeg take am easy with those small small boys. They are just newbies with milky tooth. Most of them were not born yet when NL was a war ground. LOL

1after:

General, I hail you. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by uniklinkum(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Salam, Why are you spitting your smelly Saliva everywhere?

Ffuck you and the morrafucker you calling. smelly saliva?? isn't that the only thing you inherited from the cursed landlord that rappped the goat you call mother
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
disumusa:
my bro, the mistak of ibo is for them to attack,opresed,war, and consificate ss people property during regional govt,war. In which yoruba did not do to other yoruba in sw.

hahahaha liar. the just concluded elections has said it all about ss/se bond. they cant be decieved by you trash comments anymore, they might be quiet but they know who love them. GEJ you disgraced out of office will serve as a proof forever.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by chinology: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have gone round Nigeria and found out that the Yorubas are Igbo's best friends, that was when I rekindle my love for them both here and offline. It was a Yorubaman that made me to win a particular job at NPDC and he never asked for anything in return until I forced my way to do so. I still wonder why my people blame Yorubas even when mosquitoe bites them. Its so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by malikisah: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
M4gunners:
President of the northerners. Keep appointing northerners the only thing we are good of is keeping terrorists for him.
na so ede pepper o, stop crying, afterall u did not vote for him!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Sweetlemon(f): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
chinology:
I have gone round Nigeria and found out that Yorubas are Igbos best friends, that was when I rekindle my love for them both here and offline. It was a Yorubaman that made me to win a particular job at NPDC and he never asked for anything in return until I forced my way to do so. I still wonder why my people blame Yorubas even when mosquitoe bites them. Its so unfortunate.

Are you Igbo? What state?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by chinology: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
I need no introduction. Kindly ask around.

Sweetlemon:

Are you Igbo? What state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.